Gay/Lesb - LGBT SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife
(17-07-2023, 03:15 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( scarlet sits to my left and jack to my right )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-17-150554.jpg]

(as jack said there are good white players) there are good white players in ping pong i guess ( i said with a laugh as there are no whites who can compete to a black guy when it comes to pure strength and cardio )

( after hearing scarlett ) well i guess ur wife have better knowledge than u do 

( i take the mash potatoes from scarlett and took a bite of it ) ummm its delicious just like u ( trying to impress scarlett)
[Image: mashed-potatoes-1.jpg]
( as u pat my thighs i looked at ur eyes and i saw that spark in ur eyes needing something from me )

nahhh its just that all white guys are a lil jealous of us blacks so never mind ( eating the mashed potatoes slwoly ) 

( my 9.4 inch heavy bbc log is laying on my left lap which is not even erect )

Jack : Well you two are never going to accept that there are good white players . ( I was starting to feel jealous of you already with you trying to impress her ) . 

Scarlett : ( I Look at Jack and see him feeling down . I turn to you when you say I'm delicious ) 

Well You look so strong and delicious too , and Jon , you haven't tasted  me yet .

[Image: scarlett-johansson-pretty.gif]

( I look down as his cock was laying . Since it's a track it was quite visible , I can't believe you aren't even erect , I let out a little sound that only you could hear)

Fuck !! 

Jack : What do you mean Scar , He Haven't tasted you ??? 

( I was clearly annoyed that she is trying to flirt with him in my house)

Scarlett : Cool Jack , I meant food , Jeez why are you this jealous .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-zM38WVLQlTBsc2vszTN...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife - by Sissy_Boii - 17-07-2023, 03:28 PM