Gay/Lesb - LGBT SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife
(17-07-2023, 03:02 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: As we reach the dining room Scarlett sits opposite of me and she sat near you . 

Jack : ( when you started to insult white race I groan in disgust ) But there are good white players too , Jon . 

[Image: scarlett-johansson-smile.gif]

Scarlett : Come on babe , when I watch basketball all white players are utterly rubbish 
( I look at you and pass you the mash potatoes that I prepared ) 
Actually Jon who is starting his career is a better player than every whites . 
( I pat on your thighs and look at your face) 
I'm agreeing with you jon , jack just can't accept facts .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwMKfnQyXUpoBtBUzQXCh...w&usqp=CAU]

( scarlet sits to my left and jack to my right )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-17-150554.jpg]

(as jack said there are good white players) there are good white players in ping pong i guess ( i said with a laugh as there are no whites who can compete to a black guy when it comes to pure strength and cardio )

( after hearing scarlett ) well i guess ur wife have better knowledge than u do 

( i take the mash potatoes from scarlett and took a bite of it ) ummm its delicious just like u ( trying to impress scarlett)
[Image: mashed-potatoes-1.jpg]
( as u pat my thighs i looked at ur eyes and i saw that spark in ur eyes needing something from me )

nahhh its just that all white guys are a lil jealous of us blacks so never mind ( eating the mashed potatoes slwoly ) 

( my 9.4 inch heavy bbc log is laying on my left lap which is not even erect )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife - by KaliaPintu - 17-07-2023, 03:15 PM