Gay/Lesb - LGBT SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife
(17-07-2023, 02:07 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: Jack : ( I shook hands with you , I can feel your hands are bigger than mine ) 

Scarlett : ( I hugged you and pressed my boobs against your abs , I was biting my lips as I hugged you from front . My head was at your chest and my boobs pressed against your abs and after hugging you I pull your Sandro down to kiss you in cheeks.) 

Mmuaaahh

(I try to get a look at your cock to see if it's bulged ) 

[Image: kiss-muah.gif]

Jack : ( I Look at Scarlet with shock as she hugs you and you stand tall . I try to interrupt you both but before that Scarlett Kiss you )  

Stop Babe let's get him inside . 

Scarlett : Thanks for coming in jon , Come on let's get you inside

( as i shook hands with jack i felt as his hands are small and white and soft while mine is huge and rough and black) 

( as scarlet hugged me i felt her breath on my chest and her soft boobs on my hard abs as scarlett pulled my sando i looked down bend my head and got kissed on my cheeck) hmmmm ( i enjoyed ur lips on my cheeck i was a little turned on by ur blonde wife already )

( my dick was 9.4 inch in non erect condition is laying on my left lap)

( i felt a slight resistance from jack as scarelt was kissed me i sensed some kind of jealousy )

( my sando has caption written "Black Supremacy" on it)

( as scarlett asked me to come inside) yes maam after you (and started following scarlett while watching her ass sway )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife - by KaliaPintu - 17-07-2023, 02:31 PM