My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

In the morning, I woke up earlier with my mind filled with the erotic & obsene sexual act I witnessed yesternight between my curvy mom & Vikram - the alpha male. At the same time, I sympathized for my dad for working & sweating profusely thinking that his wife (my mom) was all faithful.

However, on the good side, my mom got satisfied & she knew that from now onwards, she will never sleep with sexual thirst. I got up from my bed & headed to the sitting room. It was 7.00 am on the dot. I thought by now mom would be in the kitchen cooking but I didn't find both of them.

I then understood that they might be still sleeping after the hardcore sex they had last night. Therefore I decided to check on their room. As I reached at the doorstep of Mom's master bedroom, I heard Vikram & mom talking. I decided to secretly hear them as I peeped through the window. I saw both of them were still naked while laying on the bed just like how I left them yesternight. They were only covering themselves with bedsheets.   

Vikram - My lovely Jaya, how did you sleep last night?

Mom - Just fine, how about you

Vikram - Let me tell you, I have never slept happily ever in my life than yesternight, especially after the sex.

Mom - (Seeming not interesed in the talk) Vikram sir, please let this be the last time I am seeing you

Vikram - My queen, you know I cannot leave a hot & cute woman...........

MOm - (Interrupting him) Vikram, please enough of the talk, if we continue like this my husband is going to know about it

Vikram - Cmon darling, you are worried about that idiot? He will never know a iota of our sexual life. Look my love, this is going to be our secret,
no one is ever going to know about it.

Mom - But....

Vikram - (Keeping his finger on her lips) Shhh! NO buts baby, you only need me & I only need you. I have an expensive gift I bought for you

Mom - (Getting surprised) A gift? What gift?

Vikram - (While reaching over to a bag next to him) It's your favorite my queen. You will love it.

He then removed a golden necklace from his bag. Let me tell you, that necklace looked genuinely very expensive. As he removed it from the bag & showed it to my mom, she gasped for air, her eye brows raised while her mouth wide open.

Mom - Oooohhh woow!! What? Really? Is this for me?

Vikram - Who else would I buy it for my queen! It's all yours

Mom - (Freaking out and hugging him) Ooohhh yes yes thank you Vikram I have always wanted this necklace

The thing that surprised me the most was that she freaked out and she hugged him.  I didn't believe that my strict & faithful mom could easily be Vikram's queen just after one night of hot sex. 

And let me tell you guys, Vikram knew very well how to get into my mom's heart. First, he satisfied her sexually and secondly, he bought her one of her favorite gifts which is a golden necklace.

[Image: neck.jpg]

Vikram - Woow! That is the warmest hug I have ever received

Mom - I am just so happy, Thank you, Vikram

Vikram - NO worries, in fact, I wanted to give it to you yesternight but I got spellbound by your delicious body

Mom - You are a naughty man.

Vikram - Naughty only for your love, here, come and stand up in front of me, I want to make you wear it

Then they both got up from the bed, both naked. Mom's big booty and jiggy boobs wiggling as she stood up. As she stood infront of him, Vikram slapped her big ass and he watched it jiggle.

Mom - Ouch! Stop that Vikram, please not now

Vikram - (While giggling) Alright my love

He then tied the necklace on mom's neck as he stood behind her. After tieing it, mom looked herself in the mirror which was infront of her and I could tell she was really amazed by how beautiful it looked on her.

Vikram - See how lovely you look, you literally look like a queen

MOm - Really?

Vikram - Yes my love, I bought it for you to show you how much you mean to me

Mom - (Turning and looking at Vikram with passion in her eyes) 

Vikram - (Going close to her and grabbing her big ass) You are the one I think of every night and day Jaya, you are the treasure I was searching for in the wilderness and I have found it.

Mom - (Those comments made her speechless and she smiled)

Vikram then kissed her mouth and I was really shocked to see my mom actually holding his head as they kissed together. Did my mom surely start offering her love to Vikram? 

[Image: kissing.gif]

I couldn't not answer but the way she allowed her tongue to overlap with his made me think that she actually fell for him. Maybe she is experiencing real love for the first time since Dad didn't give her real love or sex.

Then both of them sat on the bed together while still naked. I saw Mom's thighs expanding as she sat on the bed. Her thunder thighs was just a wonder.

Vikram - Darling, tell me something, did you like how I fucked you last night?

Mom - (While still admiring her new expensive necklace) Vikram please, how can I answer that question

Vikram - Darling, we are now both sexual partners, no need to hide anything from me, tell me baby, how was the sex last night?

MOm - (Shying).............

Vikram - Tell me, baby, don't make me wait

Mom - It was......ummmm.....lively!

Vikram - Woow! Lively, you mean you enjoyed it?

Mom - (Nodding while smiling naughtily at him)

Vikram - I told you that you would love everything

Mom - Everything? No, I didn't like the other one you did

Vikram - What? Anal sex?

Mom - Yes

Vikram - Cmon baby, you have a big sexy ass, women like you must do anal sex. Your asshole was just pleading to be invaded. Why did you not like it?

Mom - You are too big

Vikram - Hehehe, the bigger the better my love. Can I tell you what I loved the most from yesternight's sex?

Mom - What?

Vikram - I loved it when I saw your poop on my dick right after fucking your fat ass

Mom - You are the dirtiest man on earth ( Giving him a naughty slap on his cheek)

Vikram - I am saying the truth, my love. I love your asshole more, so tight and so warm. I want to say that your pussy belongs to your stupid husband but your asshole only belongs to me

Mom - ( Smiling at him) I have to go bath and go to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast

Vikram - Darling, before doing that, I want a quick round of sex this morning.

Mom - What? No Vikram, not now, it's early in the morning, I have some things to do

Vikram - (While bending her over on the bed) Morning sex is the best and I want to fuck this fat ass again, ooh! The softness of it makes my dick hard

Mom - Vikram not in the ass, do it in my pussy. I am not ready again in the morning

Vikram - No Jaya, I don't want pussy now, I want your anus only. Just look at how my dick became hard. It wants to fuck your anus and not pussy.

Mom - But Vikram I am not used to it, please

Vikram - You are already starting to get used to it my love. I fucked your asshole last night and I want it again this morning. And I want to fuck your asshole while you still wear that necklace I bought you.

He then made my mom lay on her stomach and spread her fat ass cheeks. He then placed his tongue on her anus and started sucking it up and down. I knew this man loved my mom's big plumpy booty so much. He even sniffed her asshole soo deeply as if he wanted the smell to get stuck to his nose forever.

[Image: lickling.gif]

I witnessed mom closing her eyes as Vikram rotated his tongue all over her asshole. She was gripping the bedsheet with her hands. I saw the necklace she was wearing and she looked like a real queen.

Mom - Aaahh Vikram please aahhh ssshhhh your tongue is soo warm

Vikram - Yes my love, and your asshole tastes soo good, and yet it is in the morning.

Then he positioned Mom in doggy-style position, the proper one. Even though my mom already did anal sex with him last night, she was still afraid because she knew that her asshole will not be open that much because she did anal sex for the first time last night.

MOm - Vikram please, go slowly don't be rough like yesternight

Vikram - My lovely queen, I love it when you complain a lot. Spread your asscheeks, darling. This jiggly ass of yours must be fucked 

Mom reached over her back and carefully spread her asscheeks the sight of her asshole came to view. When I saw her asshole, it still looked tight, even though Vikram fucked it last night.

Vikram then guided his dick inside her asshole and the tip of his dick penetrated mom's asshole. Vikram didn't struggle to put it in her asshole but as he continued pushing in her asshole deeper, he found it hard because mom's asshole and its tightness couldn't accommodate Vikram's massive dick.

Mom - OOhhh noo Vikraaam noooo nooo aaaaaahh uuuuuhhh stop stop stop aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

Vikram - Darling I cannot stop, I am already in, why should I stop when I fucked it nicely yesternight

MOm - I don't know but.. aaaahhh! It's big aaaaaahhhhhh please go back a little 

Vikram - (MOving back to remove some portion of his dick from her asshole) Is that ook Jaya?

Mom - Yes aaaahhhh ooooohh wait wait please aaahhh uuuuuummhhhh uuuhhh 

Vikram then started giving her slow & gradual strokes but his dick wasn't fully inside Mom's asshole. To make her relax, he reached under her thighs and began rubbing her pussy continuously. This act made my mom relax a little as Vikram started pushing his dick further inside the precious parts of her anus.

Vikram - When I push forward, I want you to push back baby, aaah yes like that, yes like that

Mom - Aaaahh OOooohhhh uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh ( She began moving back and forth in slow motion trying to fit his dick inside her rectum)

I couldn't believe that Vikram was using my mom in this manner. She totally became his toy and all of her holes belonged to him only and not my dad. The feeling of using another man's wife is the best most priceless feeling ever.

It was past ten minutes and I noted Vikram's dick went in all the way in her anus. Mom continued shouting too loudly and she realized that I might wake up therefore she decided to bite the pillow to suppress her screams of pleasure.

It didn't take much for Vikram to start pounding her asshole. His dick was creating a gaping hole inside my mom's asshole. He fucked her so vigorously, removing his dick further back and thrusting forward with might.

[Image: anal.gif]

Mom - Aaahhh aaaahh uuumm Vikram aaaahhh oooooohhhh ssshhhh aaaahhh my asshole is burning aaaaaaahhh

Vikram - ( Angrily fucking her) This asshole is mine, aaargh! So warm and hot. Jaya your asshole loves my dick.

Mom - Aaahhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Vikram - The uncomfortableness has gone right? You are enjoying it?

Mom - Yesss aahhhh but move slowly darling please aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Vikram - No, an asshole like yours must not be fucked slowly, it should be ravaged hard and solidly.

Then after a quick anal sex of 15 mins, he cummed inside while pressing her beautiful fat asscheeks with both of his hands. His dick was so long and I thought that it actually passed my mom's rectum.

He then removed his dick from her asshole and the amount of cum dripping from mom's asshole was insane. I wondered how he could cum so much in her anus and yet it was just in the morning of 15 mins sex.

Vikram - OOh I cummed so much!!

Mom - Aaaooh yes you did. Do you see some of my poop on your dick?

Vikram - Yes baby, but just a little, don't worry about it.

Vikram then fell on the bed because he was exhausted. Mom on the other hand went to the bathroom. Her fat ass bounced nicely as she walked towards the bathroom.

To be continued.......................
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 15-07-2023, 01:13 AM