Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Continued:

She was looking beautiful
Zaid moved his hand to her soft and big breast, and played with it, Paromita was moaning, her lips were locked to his, Zaid could feel her hot breath on his face.
"I want you, Zaid"
"Are you sure you want me?"
"Yes, I want you, come closer"
"No, my dear, you come here, I am not going to get near the edge of the bed, I don't want to fall down"
Paromita smiled, and went to him, she was sitting on his lap, and his dick was sliding inside her, she was moving up and down his cock, she was moaning, he was feeling like he was going to explode, he was trying hard to not lose control, his hands were on her hips, he could feel her hot breath on his neck.
"Paromita, you are so beautiful"
She was moving on his cock, her lips were locked to his, her moans were filling the room.
"I am going to come, Zaid"
He could feel her tightening on his cock, she was going to explode, and he was too, their moans were getting louder, and then, she came, her juices were flowing on his groin, and then, Zaid exploded, she was still moving up and down his shaft, and his cum was exploding in her.
He was breathing hard, and Paromita was too, her body was pressed against his, she was breathing in his scent, and her breasts were pressing against his chest.
"Thank you, Zaid"
Zaid was still breathing hard, Paromita moved down and placed her head on his chest, Zaid moved his hand on her head, and caressed it.
"You are a good man, Zaid"
Zaid could not help but smile, Paromita was looking beautiful.
"I am just doing my job, I have no option"
"You have a lot of options, Zaid, I know you have feelings for me"
"What I feel for you is not love, Paromita"
"It's okay, it's not what I want to hear"
Zaid moved his hand to her shoulder, and then, slowly, he moved it down, Paromita's skin was soft, and her body was hot. She is a goddess.
"Don't worry, Zaid, it's okay, we both wanted to have sex"
"Yes, but you are special"
"So, I have heard"
Paromita moved to his groin, and was massaging his balls, Zaid was feeling excited. Paromita could see his excitement, she kissed his hard dick, and then, she started moving her lips up and down his shaft. Their first round ended rather quickly, Zaid couldn’t hold himself for long, such was the beauty and hotness of Paromita. Her lips were sucking on his cock, and her tongue was playing with his dick. Her hot breath was adding to the excitement, Zaid's hand was on her head, he was not forcing her, but he wanted to feel her, she was feeling him, she was massaging his balls, and then, she took his dick inside her mouth, and was moving her lips up and down, and her tongue was doing wonders, her hot breath was making him excited, she was sucking, and her lips were creating suction, her tongue was playing with his cock, and she was making him excited.
"Paromita, that feels so good"
"Now, return me the favour", she stopped sucking and lied on her back, and spread her legs, "I want to feel your mouth, please, Zaid"
This is when Zaid looked at her beauty in its full glory, she was fair as cream, her legs are toned and smooth, and her thighs are soft and full, she has a flat stomach, and her breasts are big, her nipples are big and pink, her eyes are full of lust, and her hair is black as night, her lips are red, and her skin is soft.
Zaid moved down, and kissed her thighs, they were smooth, and she smelled sweet, he slowly moved his tongue to her clean shaved pussy, and started licking her, although she is married for quite sometime but her pussy still looks fresh, she was moaning, and she was moving her hips, his tongue was moving on her pussy, and his tongue was lapping on her pussy, he was using his fingers and his tongue to please her, he was trying hard, and her moans were increasing, "Faster, Zaid, please, faster"
Zaid was obeying, he was moving his tongue faster, her pussy was dripping with her juices, she was moaning, and her hands were entangled in his hair, and she was moaning loud, she was feeling good, Zaid was using his tongue and his fingers, his fingers were moving in and out of her pussy, and he was licking her clit, "Faster, faster"
"Oh god, that feels so good"
She was moving her hips, her thighs were clenching, and her toes were curling, Zaid was licking her like a pro, and her moans were getting louder, "I am going to come, Zaid, faster, faster"
He was listening to her, his tongue was going faster, his fingers were going deeper, and then, she exploded, her juices were flowing, and her legs were clenching, she was screaming, "Fuck, that felt so good"
Paromita was breathing hard, she was feeling relaxed, her hands were moving to Zaid's shoulders, she was playing with his muscles, her eyes were half-closed, she was feeling content.
Zaid moved up, and was lying beside her, "I really like you, Paromita"
"I know"
Zaid was feeling confused, he was feeling like this is not right, he was not supposed to do this. He thought about Urvashi for a second, was he cheating on her. "No way, She is cheating her husband, just like Paromita is cheating her husband" he said to himself.
"What is it?" Paromita asked
"Nothing"
"Are you feeling guilty?"
"No, not at all"
"Then what is it, Zaid?"
"Nothing"
"Zaid, please tell me, I am not a child"
Zaid looked at her, and smiled, she is so beautiful, he moved his hand to her cheek, and gently caressed it. He could feel her heat.
"It's just that I feel so guilty about this, I mean, you are married"
Paromita looked at him, she was surprised, "Zaid, I know this is wrong, I am a married woman, and I am having sex with a man who is not my husband"
Zaid's heart was beating fast, Paromita was beautiful, and he was feeling like this is the best thing that could ever happen to him.
"Do you love your husband, Paromita?"
"Yes, I do, I love him"
"Then, does it matter if you are having sex with another man?"
"See, there are desires of body, and desires of the heart, mine heart  is for my husband"
"Why is he not satisfying you?"
"Because, he can’t, he is a nice man, but he is not doing it, and don't talk about him now, I want to enjoy with you till the time we are here"
Zaid could not say no to her, he wanted to be with her, and his guilt was decreasing, and then, Paromita started moving her hand to his groin, she was massaging his cock, and Zaid was feeling excited, he could feel her hot breath on his chest, and then, she moved down and placed her head on his groin.
"Don't worry, Zaid, I can give you pleasure"
Her hand was moving down, and then she asked him to move towards the glass window and opened it. She was standing near the window, and the view was breath-taking, and the cold breeze was making her feel good.
Paromita kissed the tip of his cock, and then, she kissed his balls, Zaid was looking at her, and Paromita was looking beautiful, her hair was moving in the cold breeze.
Zaid was standing behind her and was enjoying her body and beauty, and the night was beautiful, and he was thinking that this was the moment to show her what he can do for her. He was spellbound by her beauty and elegance, and then he moved his hands on her smooth back and then started moving his hands slowly down on her waist and then her round hips, and her curvy thighs, and he was thinking, 'I am going to make you happy'. While massaging her thighs he felt his own cum in his fingers which was dried now,, and then his hands went towards her legs and then his finger was playing with her thighs, and then he slowly moved his hand and placed it on her pussy, and his fingers were searching for her clitoris.
Zaid was feeling relaxed and calm now, and he was enjoying her body.
"Zaid, you are very naughty, and I love it, but this is my time"
He was not sure about her words, and he was feeling that he was the one who should be giving the orders here.
She moved her body and positioned herself in front of him, and then she slowly bent down and placed her mouth on his cock, and she was sucking it, and his cock was hardening, and he was moaning, and he was not thinking about her words anymore, and the feeling of her hot breath was making him feel more aroused, and she was sucking it deep and deeper, and then she slowly moved her body upwards and placed herself near the window, and the night view was looking amazing, and the cold breeze was making her feel good, and her smooth body was feeling the cold breeze, and his cock was hardening even more, and her fingers were touching his cock and his balls, and she was not sure about her actions, and she was just following her instincts and feeling that she is a horny and sexy woman.
She moved her fingers and placed it on her pussy, and she was moving it slowly and gently, and she was feeling so good and excited, and she was thinking, 'I am a wild woman who will never have to take orders from anyone'
Zaid was watching her beautiful body and enjoying it, and the cold breeze was making her feel so good, and his hands were moving towards her and touching her curvy thighs, and she was placing her legs on each side and spreading them apart, and Zaid was watching her and he was moving his fingers on her thighs and then touching her pussy, and then he was playing with her pussy, and she was moaning, and he was enjoying her moans, and his fingers were playing with her clitoris, and he was hearing her moans, and she was feeling very horny and excited.
"Shall we go there", she said suddenly while stop sucking his dick and pointed towards an empty shack near the beach.
"No one will be there, it's off season"
"Yes, let's go there"
He was not sure if he should agree to her suggestion, and then she moved and kissed his lips, and she was kissing him like a horny woman, and he was kissing her back, and he was not thinking about anything else, and he was just following her desires. She put on just a short gown and he wore his boxer and T shirt and got out of the room.
[+] 3 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 12-07-2023, 10:12 PM