Innocent wife tricked and seduction
Introduction

I have been itching to write for long time about the events in my life pre and post marriage but I thought I will not  be able to do justification to the actual events, nevertheless let me move on to the events that happened post marriage.

I will try to write to the best of my remembrance and will try to make it crisp, feedback highly appreciated and apologies if I am making any mistakes or if the events are boring.

Bit about myself, Am a software engineer and I am from old school of thought where woman should be independent in terms of job but not open in terms of displaying PDA nor be an experimental in having sex before marriage or having an extra marital affair etc. 

Moving ahead into the story of late there was lot of pressure from my parents to get married. Succumbing to the pressure i have agreed to check out the girls they have shortlisted for me and of the shortlisted ones I was mesmerized by a beautiful girl in yellow saree and I was spellbound to see her as I was able to see her delicate waist and the folds she has. She was slim and fair in color. I immediately said yes to the girl and we got engaged. 
[+] 6 users Like HornyHusband's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Innocent wife tricked and seduction - by HornyHusband - 11-07-2023, 10:22 PM