Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Chapter 10:

She was catching her breath, "You are so amazing."
He was kissing her shoulder, he pulled out, he turned her around, and kissed her passionately, he grabbed her ass, and lifted her, he walked to the wall and put her against it.
"You are still so tight," he said.
"You are so big, my King."
Urvashi was being fucked by her husband.
She was walking the long hallway, her husband had fucked her two times that morning, she felt exhausted and surprised. Meanwhile Zaid's life has taken a big turn in office. Paromita, a young bengali lady aged 32, had some conversation with Zaid which made him sweaty. Paromita's husband is a very strict man, she is a bit of an alcoholic, she has been married for five years. She is usually very nice, she has been working as a office admin head in the company since last year, she has a strong personality, she is always smiling and a very confident lady. In appearance she is a notch up from Urvashi, her figure is 36 breasts, 29 waist, 36 hips. Her body has the kind of shape that most men would like to fuck, a curvy hourglass figure and has a good height. Her black hair is usually tied up and she has a very beautiful face. Her husband is a 45 years old and a very strict man, who never gives a moment of freedom to his wife.
Urvashi arrived in office, bit late and exhausted
Zaid came to her, "Morning Urvashi"
Urvashi was tired, "Morning,"
She went to her desk, she took her handbag and went to the toilet, she sat in the toilet and saw her reflection. She came out after doing a touch up and went to her seat, "Morning."
"Hey, you okay?"
"I am good,"
She took a sip of water, "Zaid, did you say something to Paromita yesterday?"
"I did,"
Urvashi looked at Zaid, "What happened?"
"She wants me to be part of team who will be giving induction training to new joiners, this week in Goa"
"That sounds like a big opportunity, and you don't want you to miss that."
"I was thinking about it,"
"Why do you have to think? Go for it!"
"If I am gone for a week, then the team will get down."
"That's the point, we can handle things, you have to take it"
"Yeah,"
Paromita was keeping an eye on both of them. She is a very smart woman and had always wanted to have a deep conversation with Zaid. She didn't know what happened, but she knew Urvashi was having a big fight with her husband.
Paromita came to Urvashi, "Morning"
"Hey"
"So, you and Zaid are talked?"
"Yes, about him taking a leave for the induction training"
"Wow, you are supporting him?"
"Of course, I am! He is a very talented and he deserves to be there"
"You are so cool and hot too" Paromita said mischeiviously, Urvashi couldn't understand.
2 days later, Paromita and Zaid are on a flight to Goa, sitting on adjacent seats while other colleagues are seated on other corner of the plane. Zaid is feeling nervous while Paromita is excited. Zaid was looking out of the window, when Paromita got closer to him, "Hey,"
"Oh, Hi,"
"You are not going to tell anyone, right?"
"About what?"
"About us,"
"I won't"
Paromita smiled, "Great, I am really happy to hear that, and you please relax, you have a long week ahead, it would be tiring I know for sure"
Zaid was feeling something, they landed in Goa, and went to a hotel where the induction program is held. Paromita and Zaid are staying in the adjacent room. Everyone got into casual dresses and met for dinner, Paromita was wearing a black dress, she was looking sensual. Paromita was sitting beside Zaid, and everyone was talking, Zaid was feeling awkward, and everyone was leaving him and Paromita alone. Paromita was looking at her watch and asked, "You want to have a drink?"
"Sure,"
"I will take a glass of wine, and you want to have a beer?"
"Sure,"
They got a table and Zaid ordered a beer and Paromita ordered a glass of red wine. Zaid was feeling awkward, and Paromita noticed it.
"Why are you feeling so uncomfortable?"
"I am not, why would I? It's just that the atmosphere is quite weird"
"Weird? Why?"
"Everyone is staring at us,"
"Staring? You mean, they are looking at us?"
"Yes, everyone is looking at us,"
Paromita looked at everyone, they were not looking at them, everyone was talking and having a good time, "Really? No, they are not looking at us, they are not"
"Okay, I am sorry for telling you"
"No, no, it's okay, it's okay, we should enjoy our time here, and they are not looking at us, it's just that you feel awkward"
"I am fine, don't worry, really"
They had a drink, and returned to their room. Zaid changed to boxer and a T shirt and sat of sofa when his phone beeped, he saw a message from Paromita, 'Zaid, what are you doing?'
'Just finished a drink, I am feeling a little tired'
'So early? We have just started'
'Yeah, I guess, it's been a long day'
'come to my room, I'll make you relaxed'
Zaid is confused, 'What do you mean by that?'
Zaid was hesitant, but he got up and went to her room, it was at the end of the corridor. He knocked, Paromita opened the door, she was wearing a black nightdress, and it was showing her cleavage. She smiled and gestured him to enter, she locked the door behind him.
"I hope I did not give you a wrong impression"
"No, I am sorry for making you feel awkward"
"Oh, it's okay, you did not,"
"It's okay, I understand"
Paromita hugged him and smiled, "It's okay, Zaid, really, it's okay"
She took his hand and led him to the bed, where they were sitting, Zaid was feeling awkward, "Are you comfortable?"
"Yes,"
"Great, now come, let's have a drink,"
Paromita handed a glass of red wine to him. She sat beside him and started talking about her life. Zaid was drinking and listening. Paromita was smiling and giggling, her eyes were sparkling, her eyes were hypnotic. They finished the drink and Paromita put the glass on the bedside table. Zaid was feeling awkward, and Paromita noticed it.
"Zaid, you have to relax, come, sit here,"
Paromita patted the bed beside her. Zaid moved there, and sat, Paromita placed her hand on his shoulder, and gently caressed his shoulder, Zaid was feeling something. Paromita placed her hand on his thigh, and slowly moved it up. She smiled at him. Zaid was feeling guilty, but the moment was too much for him. Paromita placed her hand on his groin, and rubbed it gently, she knew how to do this. Zaid was feeling guilty, and his body betrayed him. Paromita smiled, she knew how to please him, and she knew that he is not a bad man, but she also knew her own beauty and her talent.
"Zaid, it's okay, really, I know you have feelings for me, it's okay"
Zaid was trying hard not to lose control, but he was not able to do it, "You are so handsome, Zaid, you know that right?"
Paromita's hand moved to his groin, she started rubbing, "Please, relax, and stop worrying about others"
Paromita removed the blanket that was covering the two of them, she was feeling hot.
"Don't worry, you are not going to get in trouble, I have arranged everything, it's okay"
Paromita removed the blanket, Zaid was feeling guilty, but he could not stop Paromita, his hand moved to her back, she was feeling his warmth. She moved closer, she was breathing in his scent, she was feeling excited, she could see his desire, and she wanted to give him pleasure.
Zaid's hand moved to her shoulder, he was not sure of what he was doing, Paromita's hands were on his chest, she was moving down, she was moving her hand inside his boxers, Zaid was breathing hard, and Paromita could see his bulge. She slowly removed his boxers, exposing his dick. She was feeling excited, Zaid's hand moved to her shoulder, and his fingers touched her soft skin. She kissed the tip of his penis, and Zaid groaned, her lips moved up and down his shaft, and her tongue was massaging the tip of his penis. She looked at him and smiled. Zaid's eyes were half-closed, Paromita was licking his penis, she was using her tongue and teeth to please him. She removed the nightdress, and sat naked beside him, she moved to the centre of the bed and invited him, he looked at her and smiled, his guilt was vanishing, he slowly went to her, and sat beside her, she kissed him, and he kissed her back, he could taste himself in her mouth, Paromita moved to him and straddled him, he could feel her wetness, and it was dripping on his body.
[+] 4 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 10-07-2023, 07:14 PM