Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
(09-07-2023, 08:09 PM)Rajsvs Wrote: “Oh my god!!” What the hell was this? The top was like men’s vests/banian, with the strap around my neck, which means my back was fully exposed except for a thin strap at the bottom of the vest. The top ended right below my boobs. There was only 1 hook at the back similar to the bra. The top was so tight that there was no scope for me to were the bra and also the design of the top was such that only a strapless bra would have fitted in without looking awkward. The neckline, I couldn’t even dare to see it properly myself. The neckline of the top was so deep that my bra would have covered my breasts more. My boobs were virtually exposed fully except for the nipple and on the sides. The cleavage and most parts of my upper boobs were fully out, it only covered my nipples and outer side of the boobs. The skirt started very low on my hip, just above my panty line and ended just below my panty. It was like mini skirt, not the micro one that Swapna wore at the party but much much smaller to my standards.

Beautiful dress code.

Hubby has taste.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Givemeextra - 10-07-2023, 07:09 PM