Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
*Update*

Prakash was stunned. They were also planning to fuck his wife. And going by what was happening in
front of him, she may not put up much of a resistance to it. More surprisingly, his erection had only
increased hearing this new piece of information. Salim meanwhile had lied down on the sofa and
offered his dick to Asha to ride on.
Salim: If you want to cum, you should do the hard work, bitch
Asha didn’t care at this point. She was horny to the extend she would have dry humped a tree if
Salim’s dick was not there. Her only concern was its size. Would it fit? She thought. As she tried to
tame the beast by sitting on it.
Salim: My suggestion, bring some oil from kitchen.
Asha ran to kitchen and came back with the oil can. She applied some on his penis making it shine.
Prakash could see his wife polishing Salim’s dick so that she can fuck him. After some generous
application of oil, she lowered herself onto Salim’s huge member. It was tight and she took almost a
minute to lower herself onto his dick despite having the assistance of gravity. Once it was fully in,
Asha could feel the start of conversion of pain to pleasure. The dick was snugly inside her kitty and
was touching all corners of her pussy walls. It was a new feeling completely and she forgot her
husband was in the next room as her body started to move up and down on Salim’s dick.
Sharma and Raju couldn’t control themselves taking a shot at Prakash

Sharma: Why did you poke Salim?
R: He knew she was a slut for big cocks. And he gets off seeing his wife getting screwed by a big cock.
Prakash really couldn’t fight the last argument. First, the scene in front of him was a super erotic one.
Salim with his big cock, Asha with her short voluptuous figure and it looked like she was in charge of
the action. Secondly despite his desperate attempts, his erection was going nowhere. He was
tempted to jerk off as things stood.
Asha meanwhile found the rhythm on riding Salim. She had a couple of minor orgasms which didn’t
derail her tempo. Only Salim could recognize the same due to change in her moans. But the next one,
the one that was building up in her moans, it was dizzying for Asha. She had never experienced such
a wave of pleasure before and her body almost threw into a fits from the orgasm. Her orgasm gave
Salim’s dick a good squeeze as she somehow managed to keep riding Salim. Salim knew its time to
break Asha. He pushed her off as she landed on the sofa. Salim managed get her ass up as rest of her
tired body recovered from the orgasm. Salim generously applied some oil in her asshole and started
fucking her pussy in doggystyle.
Asha: Hmmppphh
Salim: How does my dick feel, you cunt?
Asha: It’s good.
Salim: Compare it with doctor’s.
Asha: Please…..
Salim: Do you want to get fucked or not?
Asha: Yes…..
Salim: Then compare our dicks. How does mine feel compared to his.
Asha: Your’s is big and dominating. Prakash has a smaller dick.
Salim: Which one do you like?
Asha: (in low voice) Yours
Salim: Louder, you bitch.
Asha: Yours. Please fuck me.
Salim: That I will do.
Salim started to fuck her pussy in a steady rhythm. He also started to finger her asshole and pushed
more oil into her butt. This was a new sensation for Asha and her body surrendered once again in this
new wave of pleasure. As she was recovering from the orgasm, she suddenly felt a vacuum inside her
and she was surprised Salim’s dick wasn’t inside her. Then she understood why as head of Salim’s
dick was poking at her asshole. With the amount of lubricants shoved in, the giant cock slipped in.
Asha woke up from her orgasmic trance and screamed.
Asha: Not there please
Salim: Shut up bitch, be grateful I am lubricating your bum, I generally start dry.

And Salim started going in further with his dick. After 5-6 strokes half was inside and 7-8 inches were
inside Asha soon. Asha winced at the pain and then slowly felt the pain going away and a new
sensation coming in, further pleasure. This was too much for Prakash watching, even he started to
jack off and came in his pants soon.
Sharma: Doctorsaab is done, Salim isn’t done, it has been an hour at least, right?
Raju: Yes, Bhabhi should be enjoying a lot. Has her ass never been used?
Prakash hung his head in shame. Salim took 2 of her virginities within the hour. He was watching as
his beautiful wife was getting split open by a 10” rod in her ass. For some reason, it was giving her
immense pleasure and she was moving back to meet his thrusts. Her virgin ass was tight and soon
enough Salim was about to come. He looked towards the watching group and shouted.
Salim: Turn around, I will come in your mouth.
Asha obediently turned around and slurped on his cock. Salim grunted and erupted in her mouth. It
was like a volcano spitting hot liquids for the next 30 seconds.
Salim: If you spill a drop, I will make your husband lick it clean slut.
Asha kept swallowing. She didn’t know a penis can cum so much. It was like she would have her belly
filled soon. Even the taste of her ass and oil didn’t stop her from continuously swallowing Salim’s
potent seed. In fact once she managed to keep swallowing, her fear was her stomach getting full. But
soon Salim was done and he withdrew from her mouth.
Salim: I see potential in you. Did you enjoy being my slut?
Asha: Yes.
Salim: Sharma, phone kar do unhe.
Asha and Prakash were worried. Who else is coming? Sharma went to the phone, dialled a number.
And yelled someone to come soon with something.
Asha: Who is coming?
Salim: No one. So you have not sucked a dick till today?
Asha: No.
Salim: And he hasn’t fucked you in the ass also?
Asha (feels sad as he mentions Prakash): No
Salim: Don’t feel bad, he was horny seeing you fuck me. In fact, doctor saab gave himself a relaxation
watch his wife fuck another man.
Asha: Noooo.
Salim: You can go and check.
Asha didn’t want to check. In many ways, she felt it was ohk Prakash enjoyed it, so she alone is not
guilty of cheating. She was an emotional trainwreck as she was thinking about this. She enjoyed in
what could be described as a forced encounter. Salim took her oral and anal virginity, which to her
surprise, she enjoyed. And her husband, jerked off seeing her getting boned by Salim. She sat on the
couch, trying to forget this whole episode. Salim came near her, took her in her lap and started

kissing her. Asha couldn’t believe 3 things: her lips were responding to the kiss, Salim’s dick was
responding to her kiss and her cunt was moist again. After having sex for about an hour, she thought
her body would be tired, but once Salim administered kisses and tweaked her nipples, she was fresh
again. And Salim’s dick didn’t show an iota of tiredness
Salim: Its time for round two. Start by sucking me. Your blowjob needs to improve.
Asha was flabbergasted with Salim’s stamina. It was hardly five mins and he was raring to go again.
Even she felt tired after the long session. But somehow she mustered up the will and started to suck
him again. And Salim’s dick was at full erection soon. Asha heard some sounds behind her, but Salim
held her face in place so she couldn’t look back. But she enthusiastically continued sucking him. After
few minutes, Salim tapped on her head and asked to bend over. Only then she saw the commotion
behind her unfolding. There was a camera recording them. In 90’s camera’s were big and Sharma
probably asked the nearby studio to bring one.
Salim: Ignore the camera. It’s just to ensure you don’t cry bang. The video will show you are fucking
my dick on own will.
[+] 3 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 10-07-2023, 07:54 AM