My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

Mom's phone continued ringing and I clearly saw that it was indeed my dad calling her. But that didn't stop Vikram and mom's sensual sex. However, as my mom continued riding Vikram, she decided to tell Vikram to slow down so that she could answer the phone. She didn't want my dad to suspect.

[Image: 2yvBD.jpg]

Mom - Aaah aahh Vikram, I want to answer, please slow down, it's my  husband calling

Vikram - Ooh really? This is so hot my love, just go on and pick it up but don't remove my cock inside your pussy. I want you to talk to your foolish husband while my cock is deeply buried inside your lovely pussy.

Mom - But....but... aaaahhh but you need to slow down Vikram please, don't put me in trouble.

Vikram - Don't worry my lovely Jaya, just pick it up. I will fuck you slowly as you talk to him

My mom then picked up the phone, composed herself, and adjusted her voice from a moaning voice to her normal way of talking. She then answered the call as she rode on Vikram's dick. 

The scene of my mom's conversing with dad on the phone while riding Vikram's was just amazing, it was one in a million scene. It even made my dick hard. I saw Vikram squeezing her asscheeks down onto his dick so that his dick could go further inside her tight little pussy.

Mom - ( While talking with Dad on the phone) Mmhh.. Yes my husband, I am alright what about you?

Mom - Ooh sshh, I really miss you darling

At this point, Vikram smiled at her as she continued pretending on the phone. My mom's left hand was on Vikram's chest and her right hand was holding the phone to her ear. All this while, Vikram's dick was moving inside and outside in a slow motion.

Then Vikram gave her a slight but quick thump, which was a quick one. It made my mom scream ouch!! She was still talking with my dad on the phone and it prompted my dad to ask her why she shouted ouch

Mom - No no no, my love, aaaahh ouch. I just knocked my feet against the kitchen door

I couldn't hear what dad was saying because my mom didn't set the phone on loudspeaker because she was very careful to avoid my dad from detecting any suspicious acts that might be going on inside their master bedroom. After talking with Dad for three minutes, she finally hung up the phone.

Mom - Aahh oouch ok my love, I love you very much, goodnight! (She placed the phone on the table nearby)

Vikram - Woow! Jaya, you really know how to improvise your voice and acting. You made me hot by how you lied to your husband all along as my dick was inside your pussy. You are the best wife Jaya

Mom - You almost put me in trouble, Vikram. Why you want to ruin my happy marriage?

Vikram - My love, your bastard husband can never suspect you. He trusts you and me very much, so don't worry about him. Let's enjoy this moment my love, keep riding me

Mom - Aaahhhh Vikram no I can't do this, end this now, I feel awkward with you on the bed.

Vikram - I will make you feel hot instead of awkward. ( He then held her fat buttocks and made her jump up and down on his dick)

[Image: ride.gif]

MOm - Aaahh nooo nooo Vikram noo please aaahhhh not like this please aaahhh my pussy is burning aahhh

Vikram - Jaya I promise you will never forget this day ever in your life, my dick will give you abundant pleasure

The size of Vikram's dick couldn't stop my mom from moaning. It even made her close her eyes as she continued riding on his dick. What a lucky man Vikram is. Fucking the wife of his best mate right on his marital bed is just a wonderful feeling.

The pussy of my mom which was sacred only for my dad was now being invaded by Vikram's long and massive cock. My innocent dad didn't know that my mom who he trusted the most now betrayed him on the bed with his other trusted mate, Vikram.

Now my mom seemed as if she forgot about Dad because of the manner in which she screamed and moaned as Vikram's cock pounded her pussy. As my mom continued riding him, Vikram reached over, with his right hand, and began to rub his finger on mom's asshole. This act surprised Mom and she quickly told Vikram not to do that.

[Image: asshole.gif]

Mom - Aahhh  Vikram please remove your finger from there, please

Vikram - Why my love, I want also to taste your asshole. 

Mom - Aaaah ooooh no Vikram nooo

By this time, Vikram's middle finger got inside her asshole and it nestled there. He rolled and rotated his finger deep inside her asshole which made my mom get double pleasure; a finger inside her asshole and a massive dick ploughing her pussy.

By this time, I noted that actually, my mom herself was going up and down. I couldn't believe that she got in the mood for the fucking. Earlier on, she was refusing sex with Vikram but by now, she was jumping up and down on his dick all by herself. This was just so erotic. Maybe any woman wouldn't resist Vikram's big hard cock.

Maybe she couldn't control her feeling of thirst and the size of Vikram's dick. While moving up and down, Vikram removed his finger which was inside Mom's asshole, and brought it over to his nose and smelt it.

Vikram - Mmmhh the insides of your asshole smell really fresh Jaya. This tiny hole where you poop from is such a delight.

Mom - (Showing disgust) Aaahh stop this filthy talk and stop doing this filthy act Vikram

Vikram (While tasting the finger with his mouth) Mhhhh not even the smell is good, but even the taste is fantastic. I can't believe that the insides of your assholes taste this delicious.

Mom - Aaahhhh Vikram noooo stop don't lick it aahhh

Vikram - Jaya, if your asshole smells and tastes so delicious, it's time to give it what it deserves

Mom - (While still riding him) What do you mean? aahhh

Vikram - It deserves my cock, deep inside your asshole my love

MOm - (Frightened) Nooo nooo don't do that, Vikram noo please, this is disgusting

Vikram - (Turning my mom into doggystyle) My love, the asshole of a woman must be fucked.  A good woman is the one who is fucked in the asshole and I want you to allow me to fuck your asshole.

Mom - Vikram please, don't do this to me, I am not used to this kind of act

Vikram - Why not my love, did your moronic husband not fuck your asshole?

Mom - I have not done this. It's not normal for me

Vikram - Darling, anal sex is normal and it's better than pussy fuck. I will give you the pleasure of assfuck, I must fuck this little asshole of yours. In fact, that is the main thing I have always wanted to do with you ever since.

I was really electrified to know that my mom's tiny which was never penetrated ever in her life was going to be pounded by Vikram's huge dick. Clearly, between my dad and Vikram, it is Vikram who will enjoy my mom to the fullest by using mom's asshole.

I heard that if a man fucks a woman in the asshole, then that woman will love that man forever. She will always think about the first person who fucked her asshole. Therefore, if Vikram becomes the first person to invade my mom's sweet tiny asshole, then it means that my mom will start loving Vikram more than my dad.

Vikram - Darling, arch your back and spread your lovely fat asscheeks

Mom - (Positioning into proper doggystyle) Sir, I beg you don't force it in. I am not used to this 

Vikram - I heard you my love. You know I am full of surprises, just spread it for me so that I can locate your asshole. And I think I need Vaseline

[Image: 001-1000.jpg]

He picked up the vaseline which was next to the table, and applied it on his dick as he gazed at my mom's wiggy fat buttocks. I mean that fat ass of my mom clearly needs a hard anal sex. I didn't understand how my dad didn't use my mom's back door all those years.

Maybe my mom's asshole was meant to be fucked by Vikram and it was reserved for him only. Who knows? But tonight, Mom's asshole was going to be fucked nevertheless. Vikram then located her asshole and tried to push it in. Mom was shocked and she moved forwards as if she was frightened by the massive cock about to invade her lovely asshole.

Vikram - My queen, you look cute when you are afraid of my dick. Why did you move away my love, I have not even inserted an inch.

Mom - Sir please, I am afraid

Vikram - (Positioning her back into doggystyle) Nothing to be afraid of, when I insert it fully inside, you will beg for more.

Then he held her tightly and pressed his dick on her asshole which seemed more tight. My mom gripped her teeth together and closed her eyes. Vikram applied significant pressure and in it went! The head of his dick dived inside her sweet anus. The way her asshole opened to invite his dick inside was a perfect sight.

Mom - Aaaaaaahhh Vikraaaaaaaaaaammm!

Vikram - Aaah no need to shout my love. Aaah your asshole is so hot. Do you have shit inside? I think you have loads of shit inside your anus that's why your asshole is so warm.

Mom - Uuuuuhhhhhhh Stop talking to me like that aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Vikram - What a tight asshole you have Jaya, I have always wanted to fuck this big ass of yours.

[Image: d04cf71ce90370fb9d9b211cb3cdb40c.jpg]
image upload

Vikram further pushed his dick forward and finally, the whole of his dick got inside her asshole. I think it's because of the Vaseline which made it easier for her asshole to accommodate his enormous dick. I knew Vikram was getting the feeling of his life. Fucking another man's wife deep in her fat ass is just the most wonderful experience ever.

Who would have thought that my mom's thick ass which used to shake inside her trouser would one day be fucked by Vikram. He now held both of her soft asscheeks with his both
hand and began giving hard and fast strokes since his dick was already fully inside her asshole.

I saw mom's legs and I noted that she was trying to move away but Vikram made sure that he pinned her into doggy style and continued exploring her anus. My mom held the bedsheet
tightly while screaming out loudly; it seemed as if Vikram's dick was giving her the incentive to scream. 

Vikram - This is my best night ever. Fucking your asshole is the best blessing ever

Mom - Ah ah ah ah ooohhhhhh uuuuuuuuhhhh Vik......aaahhhh

Vikram - Tell me how you feel my love, say it to me, I want to hear what you feel

Mom - Aaahhh vikram it's too big and long aaaaaahhhh

Vikram - Yes, my dick is big just as big and fat as this ass of yours

[Image: fse.gif]

image online upload

He gave her buttocks hard slaps as he watched them jiggle. The sight of her buttocks jiggling as he fucked her asshole made my dick twice as hard. I continued shagging off
as I watched my mom get her asshole used properly.

Vikram gave another tight slap on her asscheeks and I saw her asscheeks turn pinkish in color due to the hard slaps. Then, I noted that my mom was starting to moan in a sexy
tone. She wasn't complaining anymores because her asshole has now adapted to Vikram's dick and it has expanded wide enough.

Vikram - OOh your are moaning in a sexy tone Jaya, I told you that you will love when I fuck your ass

Mom - Aaah ah ah ah ah ooooh ooohhh ssssshhhh oohho aaaaaahhh

Vikram - Tell me to fuck your ass more

Mom - Noo please aaaaahhh I can't say those words........ aaaaaaaaaahh

Vikram - (Holding her hair in a rough way) Repeat after me Jaya, don't disobey me.

Mom - Aaaahh yes fuck my ass more yess pound my asshole fuck it aaaahhh please don't stop fuck my asshole

Vikram - There you go, you are a good obedient wife. Now repeat after me, say that you love me and you hate your husband

Mom - Aaahh Vikram please I can't say that aaaaaaaaahhhh

Vikram - ( Fucking her asshole harder) Say it say it Jaya

Mom - Aaaahhh I love you Vikram and I hate my husband, I don't love my husband, I love you only Vikram Fuck my ass!!

Vikram - Yes you are such a queen

It was so erotic hearing Vikram ordering my mom to disparage my dad while Vikram buried his massive dick in her shit-hole. Then he removed his dick from her asshole. He 
laid on his back on the bed.

Vikram - Jaya, I want you to ride me. Put my dick inside your asshole all by yourself.

Without complaining, my mom positioned herself on his dick and slowly guided his dick deep inside her asshole. As she did so, she moaned sexily which mesmerized Vikram.

Mom started jumping up and down. Her ass shook on Vikram's lap like thap! thap! thap!. Mom was getting anal sex for about 32 minutes now and they were and I knew anytime by now, Vikram will cum inside her asshole.

[Image: ass.gif]

Vikram - Ooh Jaya, your asshole is the most valuable thing I have ever gotten

Mom - Aaah aahh ahhh Vikram aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Vikram - Aaahh my love I am about to cum inside your asshole aaaahh, it's so hot and warm

Mom - Aaaaahh oooh Vikramm please finish early aaahh 

Then Vikram held her both asscheeks with both of his hands, pressed her down and he spilled his cum inside her asshole. I saw my mom wiggling her fat ass when Vikram was cumming inside her asshole. I think she was wiggling because of the sensation of Vikram's sperm traveling inside her anus.

Vikram - Aaaaaarrgghh! Yess ooooohh Jaya kiss me aaahh kiss me

Mom - (She bent down and kissed him) Mmmmhhhhhhhh

They then remained in that position, Mom still sitting on him while his dick was deep inside her asshole. She then woke up and as soon she did so, some of the sperm inside her asshole dropped and fell on Vikram's lap. I saw Vikram's dick was slightly dirty with Mom's poop. I think Mom pooped on his dick accidentally because it was the first time she was doing anal sex. Also because Vikram fucked her asshole harder.

Vikram - OOohh you made my dick dirty with your poop Jaya mmmmmh!

Mom - I am sorry Vikram, I didn't mean to do it

Vikram - I understand it, Jaya, in fact, I expected it since I was fucking your asshole for the first time.

Then mom wiped off his dick with a towel that was nearby and then since both were tired and sweating, they decided to sleep.

Mom - Vikram sir please go back to your room, in the morning, my son can find us here

Vikram - Let us sleep my love, the morning will take care of itself

[Image: mom.gif]

upload free image

To be continued...........................
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 10-07-2023, 01:26 AM