Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 6 – A small interlude

She

About half an hour later as I, my husband and my son were about to go to the room allotted to us to take a small break and then get ready for the evening festivity Vikram came walking by with two of his friends.

“The taste was out of this world, the sweetness is still lingering on my tongue,” he was telling his friends as he meaningfully glanced slyly at me.

I became alarmed. What is this he is telling his friends. Had he been telling what he had tasted up in the room when he had me half naked some one hour or so ago?

“It was just coffee Vikram, good coffee I agree but not the way you are saying,” one of his friends replied.

I sighed in relief. Apparently after my husband and his group had come back Vikram and his friends had gone to have coffee too. His friends were thinking he was talking about the coffee but only I knew what he really meant. I hope nobody notices I’m blushing now.

“What I got was something very special, my luck I suppose, you guys didn’t get that,” he replied.

“Come on Vikram, what are saying they make the same for everyone, maybe they accidently added more sugar for you,” another friend replied.

“hmm .. you’re right, it was too sweet … and satisfying,” Vikram said with a naughty smile. By this time, they had walked pass us and we had reached our room.

Only a man with great appetite for sex can have this type of appreciation for every aspect of a woman I reflected. Such a man would always understand the needs of his partner and would do everything to satisfy her desires. From the first heavy foreplay we had engaged in he had given a sample of what he can do. When he had mouthed my pussy, it was as if he was drawing the life out of me. With that he had sucked out the remaining bit of misgivings I had in engaging in sinful sex and thereby wanting to remain faithful to my husband. Oral sex was so much more than what I had believed it was through my experience with my husband. I felt uncomfortable in thinking this because I didn’t like belittling my husband when he did nothing wrong and it was I who was engaging in unforgivable behaviour but even by this oral sex Vikram had given me greater and more satisfying sexual pleasure than anything I got from my husband even after engaging in full sexual intercourse. It was not as if I had not enjoyed the sex with my husband but I got through my spouse pales in comparison to what my ‘lover’ gave me. Yes, I was thinking of him as my lover. Men trying to get into my panties was not new to me. It happened from time to time because of my good looks. But I used to view such men with a slight disdainful amusement. In my mind, Vikram is the only man to progress from just being a man trying to seduce me to me thinking of him as my lover.

In my mind I was moving towards a life changing decision. I was preparing myself to accept Vikram as my lover. The intention was not to separate from my husband and start a new life with Vikram. Afterall he was a couple of years younger than me and I had no illusion too. For Vikram I was an attractive woman who he wanted to enjoy sex with. He was not in love with me or anything like that. Me being a married woman was an extra motivation and challenge for him. He was not intending to start a serious relationship I know. That was in a way a comfort for me. There isn’t going to be any long-term complications that would affect my marriage. Vikram is going to be my one adventure in my life. I was going to experience the forbidden just this one time. After that it would just be a sweet memory. I won’t be left wondering how sex with another man would be. I am not the type of woman for whom this was just the beginning of sleeping with many different men. This would just be a one or two-time experience. With that my betrayal of my husband would be over. From what had happened in the room upstairs I know I am going to enjoy things I have never done in my marital sex life. Everything should be over once I leave this place. I should go back to be being a loving and loyal wife to my husband. After that I must make up for this unforgivable indiscretion by giving my husband the best sex he ever had in his life. I must do everything to keep him happy. My feeling of guilt would be the reason for this but how would my husband know. What he will know will only be enjoyment and happiness.

My husband seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. We had an hour to rest before getting ready for the evening bride anointment ceremony. My Son and my husband were lying on the bed as I took some my make up kit and went into the bathroom. I felt my husband’s eyes on me as I closed and locked the bathroom door. All the ladies would be decked out in their silk sarees and make up, so would I. I had already brought the required shade of nail polish to match the saree I was going to wear. It was a lighter shade of purplish pink to match my darker shade of purple silk saree. I knew I wouldn’t have much time to get ready so I brought the quick drying type. I had not brought any of my make up set to look charming for Vikram. When I had left home I didn’t even know such a person existed or was also coming for the marriage. But now as I artfully applied the polish to my finger and toe nails I was having him in mind. I finished my tasks and looked admiringly at my own handiwork. I had to wait half an hour before I could take bath and apply the others after tying my saree. I knew Vikram’s eyes would be on me. I wanted to look very good for him, better than that Smitha. When I came out my husband was still not asleep. He looked at me all over but did not say anything.

“Why don’t you get some shuteye dear. You can at least get an hours’ sleep. I’m going to lay down too.”

I went and laid down on the other side of the large bed with my son lying in the middle between me and my husband. I lay with my eyes closed but not sleeping as I didn’t want to smudge the polish I had so diligently applied. My husband and son were beside me but I was thinking of Vikram and what happened between us earlier in the afternoon. Thinking of how he had suckled on by breasts made my nipples swell up again. Again, thinking of how his fingers and mouth worked their magic on my pussy I was getting wet and aroused again. I hands yearned to reach for my pussy but I controlled myself. I remembered that I had left my panties on the floor in the room upstairs. I have to sneak up and get it later before anyone finds it there I decided. Soon I heard the soft snoring of my husband. Please darling sleep well tonight. Don’t be aware of anything happening. After tonight I may not be true to you anymore. As long as you don’t know you won’t be hurt. I don’t want that ever to happen. Half an hour later I silently got up to take my bath. I have to get my son ready before I dressed up and got ready. My husband can sleep for longer. Women take more time to get ready unlike men. When I was bathing I felt my cunt again. It was still sticky and wet. How much that sweet rascal Vikram had made me flow … how voraciously he slurped it. Now Bavani don’t keep thinking of that or you will start pleasing yourself I scolded myself. About an hour later we were all ready and about to leave the room. I took one last look in the long mirror in the room. I must admit I looked resplendent in my silk saree and make up. I had naughtily tied my saree a couple of inches lower in the hips than I normally would have. My conscience was pricking me that I was taking all this effort and care just for the benefit of one man … that too a man other than my husband, but the prompting of my conscience was feeble in comparison to the cascading of lust.

The first time Vikram set eyes on me that evening I saw his jaw drop involuntarily in stunned amazement. I smiled to myself at his reaction. After that he couldn’t take his eyes off of me.  I was conscious that Vikram’s eyes had been following wherever I went trying to be as discreet as possible. The wanton desire in his eyes was also making me thrilled. Almost two and half hours later the ceremony was coming towards the end. It was just past eight in the evening. By this time most of the men were loitering outside. Now some of us ladies, close relatives of the family, were helping to tidy up. In a short while food would be served.  I had talking some items to be kept where the servants would wash it later. As I placed the items outside the kitchen, my husband’s uncle’s wife who was in the kitchen called out to me.

“Luckily you came Bavani, I boiling some water. Please wait here and off the stove after the water has boiled. Can you do that? I’ve to go to the hall first.”

“Sure Athai (aunty), you go ahead I’ll see to it,” I replied while still standing outside the kitchen. It was quite dark here and no one was around. I was all alone, what if Vikram were to come here suddenly I thought to myself with a little shiver of excitement.

All of a sudden someone grabbed me and hugged me. I was about to shout out in fear when a hand covered my mouth. “Shh Bavani, don’t struggle it’s me,” someone whispered in my ear. I instantly recognised the voice and stopped struggling. Vikram took his hand off my mouth and turned me around to face him.

“Vikram, what are you doing here, leave me. Someone might come,” I said but secretly delighted that he was here.

“You stunning beauty, you,“ he muttered huskily,” your beauty is haunting me.” He immediately started kissing my lips. I let him kiss for a few seconds and then pushed him away.

“Okay, now go before someone comes and we both get into trouble.”

“You looked like an angel … and that low hips … mmm .. any man whose manhood could stand would have this evening. I’m no exception,” the rascal said evoking dirty image in my mind.

Even in this rather perilous situation I couldn’t help but smile at what he said. Seeing my smile, he pulled my hand and placed it on his groin. “See I’m not lying.”

Sure, enough that magnificent tool was rock hard. I pulled my hand away still feigning to be a reluctant housewife.

“You abandoned me there in the room and now seeing you so sexy and beautiful I had a hardon for so long now my balls are aching.”

“Don’t talk so dirty you idiot,” I scolded him though liking his talk. He must be having ‘blue balls’ now I said to myself.

“Have you no pity on me … I’m so much in pain,” he said with a pitiful look on his face.
That look awoke my feelings for him but still I said,” If you are so much in pain why don’t you release yourself.”

“Don’t be cruel Bavani, why don’t you do it for me? He said and then without a bit of shame he unzipped and pulled out his big tool.  It was dark but I could still see it as he was standing very close to me. The sight of that magnificent rod aroused my own lust. Not waiting for me he pulled my hand and placed it on his ramrod cock. My fingers automatically wrapped around it.

“Listen to me Vikram, we shouldn’t be here like this, someone might come.” Only my mouth was saying this but my hand was slowly stroking his cock.

He knew I was in an aroused state too. “If that is so then you better hurry up and make me come. If I hear anyone coming I’ll run away first.”

“Where are you going to listen to me,” I said as if reluctant and resigned to doing this without any option but in reality I liked the feel of his hard, hot flesh on my fingers. I started stroking it. It was so long and thick that it was easy to grab fully and pull up and down in long strokes.

As I stroked him I thought this was such a beautiful and enticing cock. In choosing someone to be my first illicit lover I somehow had selected someone with such a wonderfully arousing piece of hard meat. No, that was not entirely true, I didn’t choose him, he chose me. It is bigger than what I’m used to, will it be painful or as wonderful as I think it would be when it first enters my little pussy? My hand started moving faster and I resisted the temptation to rub my pussy at the same time. Five minutes passed and he still did not show any sign of finishing.

“Unbutton the first two, three buttons of your shirt,” I told him.

He did it without asking me why. I pulled one side of his shirt aside and took his nipple in my mouth. I knew that sucking on a man’s nipple while shaking his cock was very pleasurable for a man. My husband would stop me in less than two minutes when I did that for him as he can’t control himself from coming. But Vikram continued to enjoy the pleasure from my hand without any sign of climaxing. Now my hand started hurting. Also, he needed to finish fast. Every minute we delayed was dangerous. I made an instant decision, I had no choice, I had to be decisive. I squatted in front of him and swallowed half his cock. I started bobbing my head fast trying to take him to the edge. He started moving his hips to fuck my mouth. I held the bottom half of his stem in my fist to prevent him from shoving in his cock too deep inside and down my throat. I pumped his cock with my fist as I sucked at a speed I had never done before.

“Fantastic Bavani … ahhh … you’re a great cocksucker …aahh..”

Then in less than two to three minutes a flood of his thick cream gushed into my mouth. I swallowed some involuntarily and then spit out the rest on the ground after he had finished jerking. I got up and wiped my mouth with my hand. I could get the smell of his cock in my palm.

“Is your pain gone now,” I asked him mischievously.

“Thanks, Bavani, You suck great.”
“Enough of your praise now go before anyone comes.”

“Bavani, I have a souvenir from you,” he said.

“What?” I asked him.

“You left your panties up in the room, I have it now.”

“Idiot, why are you keeping it … give it back to me.”

“No chance, I like the smell, I have been enjoying that so many times today.”

This rascal was so good at arousing me. “Yech … You dirty fellow, go away now you idiot,” I said with a smile as I turned away.

When I went back into the kitchen the water was boiling because of the heat of the flames and so was my body from the flames of lust.

Husband

Where is that bloody bastard, I can’t see him around.  He was standing some thirty feet away last time I checked about fifteen minutes ago. Never mind, let that good for nothing motherfucker get out from here and get lost wherever he wants. He had been looking at Bavani like he wanted to bang her here and now. In a way I can’t blame him. So many of the other so called ‘decent’ men here had been eyeing my wife while trying not to be obvious about it. That was because of how my wife looked this evening. When we left our room this evening I was stunned to see how much more beautiful she looked today. She had taken more care to do her make up today, and she had the gumption to ask how she looked. She would not have known how jealous I felt at that time because in my mind she had taken all this trouble to look gorgeous not for me or for the evening event. This nagging suspicion that this was all for his benefit was making me seethe inside. It was not just that she had adorned her saree with care that made me upset, it was the fact that she had done so to appear sexier. There was more of her waist and belly exposed than anytime I had seen before. The saree was tied lower was evident from the two inches belt like area around her waist showing her creamy fair skin in contrast to the slightly darker sun exposed tone of skin (though still very fair skinned only darker in comparison). So, she gone a little extra low hipped but for whose benefit? I was watching her extra carefully to see if there were any sly amorous glances exchanged with Vikram. I couldn’t be sure because her eyes would generally scan around once in a while seemingly casually. As the event was primarily a ladies’ event some of the men were bored and engaged in their own conversation. My attention too was distracted as I was forced to engage in the conversation. Anyway, I was not bothered to find out exactly where Vikram was because it didn’t matter as long as my wife was inside the hall.

The ladies were gaily laughing, teasing the bride and having a good time as they were engaged in ceremonies of the event. Seeing their happiness and laughter I too couldn’t help but smile. I looked around to see where my wife was as for the last five minutes one of my older uncles had been boring me with details of his illness which I had no interest in, and therefore was not able to see inside the hall. I couldn’t see her but with so many women, milling around, she could possibly be hidden from my sight. I started to look around more carefully to see where she was. Slight panic set in when I was not able to see her anywhere. I made my way past the people blocking the way to go into the hall and have a proper look. Now I was really panicked because it was obvious now that my wife was not there. I tried thinking hard when was the last time I saw her … it must be nearing twenty minutes now.  When did I last notice my wife? A little longer than that. My wife was not to be seen, Vikram was not to be seen. Putting two and two together gave me a very disturbing answer. I felt anger grow within me. How can they be so bold? How can my wife behave so recklessly? Was their lust so strong that even with all the people around they had sneaked out to meet? Where can they be? To the terrace? Not likely, Bavani would want to come back quickly if anyone calls for her. Where then? My wife had not come out through the front, I would have noticed that then. Behind … yes, that is a likely place.

Now if they were together behind I will catch them red handed. It would be unlikely that they would be having sex. It would likely be hugging, kissing and possibly a little fondling. Also, with the people all around nothing more than that would have taken place so far. So, if I catch them while they were engaged in this light petting I can warn them. Scold them there without making a big scene. Bavani would be too scared after that to have anything to do with him. Vikram would be scared off too. He had been caught and he could get into big trouble with his friend’s family if he didn’t behave henceforth. I tried to walk as casually and unhurriedly as I could in trying not to attract attention. As I was trying to make my way to the side of the house so that I can go around to the back one of the men called out to me to ask where I was going.

“Need to go and urine, too many people inside, so I’m going to the back,” I replied.

I walked as stealthily as possible as I made my way around. Though I suspected that I would find my wife and Vikram in a clinch, kissing and fondling each other I was so afraid of what scene would meet my eyes that my heartbeat was racing uncontrollably. Would my wife be hugging that bastard Vikram? Would that son of a bitch be sucking my wife’s lips? Would my really have lost all senses of her honour and dared to cheat on me with another man? As I reached the end of the side wall I stood there for a minute, not being able to go further. Do I really want to see what was happening there? Would I be able to take it if I see my wife engaged in a passionate kiss with Vikram? Can I stand the pain of seeing Vikram’s hands on my wife’s body … pressing her tits, grabbing her buttocks? Worse, wouldn’t it kill me if I see my wife rubbing his groin with her fingers .. her hand grabbing another man’s penis in passion? Would it not be better to walk off, pretending everything was okay, or better just don’t believe any thing wrong happened. After tomorrow Vikram being here would have just been an incident in our lives. I have a whole life ahead with Bavani. But no, I can’t do that. I have to be sure. I can’t continue living with Bavani with this uncertainty about her behaviour. I stood there but only just peeked around to look behind. It was dark but I still would have been able to see two figures at least as a shadow. But no one was there. I felt so relieved. A big weight was lifted off my shoulders. No one was there but what if they were elsewhere? I silently walked up and peeked into the kitchen. Bavani was there and she was alone. Only now my life came back to me. Nothing had happened. I had unnecessarily imagined the worst. My wife was smiling thinking of something. Probably recalling something the ladies had joked and laughed about. I took another step and my leg slid and I almost slipped and fell. Something was slippery down there, probably spit or mucus. I wiped my slippers on the grass nearby to clean it. There were some jasmine buds there too on the ground but I didn’t think much of it. The important thing was Bavani was alone and Vikram was not there. I slowly walked back the way I came.

He

Heh, heh, heh, He is walking back. Before he goes to the front I must quickly walk around the other way and get to the front. After Bavani had given me that hurried blowjob I had been making my way to the front when I saw Mohan turn around the front corner and walking towards the back. Wasting no time, I quickly walked to the opposite end and hid. If he is sneaking around like this then he must be suspecting that I and Bavani were cheating him but he is not sure so he was coming to catch us on the act. Wonderful, this was what I wanted, he must be suspicious but unsure. How not knowing if his wife had betrayed him must be torturing him. How jealousy must be making him suffer. Now I am quite confident I’m going to fuck his wife before she leaves this place. Even if that is to be the last time I have sex with her, this uncertainty he has would make him suffer all his life. Every time he has sex with his wife and as he pushes his cock inside her pussy he would be wondering if my hard and thick cock had already entered her pussy or not. Who knows, this jealousy would make him want to prove himself and he may get more enjoyable sex than he had ever got before.  Ha .. ha .. ha .. you fool, you almost slipped and fell because of my spunk. You didn’t even realise that. You know where that came from … not only from my cock but also from your wife’s mouth so probably some of her spit must have been mixed with my sperm. She didn’t spit everything out, she had swallowed some. She probably gives you oral sex, I can see that by the way she sucked my cock but I bet she had never let you discharge into her mouth, let alone swallow your jism. You’re such an idiot that you didn’t even realise that the jasmine buds on the ground came from your wife’s hair. It fell as I held her head as she so wonderfully gobbled my hard tube.

Your wife must have loved the taste of my hot seed, there was no retching when I shot my load into her mouth, she gulped some down quite happily. I had only asked her for a handjob but got a blowjob as a bonus. I must say you are lucky. She really knows how to fondle a man’s cock and give him a lot of pleasure. The right amount of pressure, the right amount gentle rubbing as she pulled my foreskin up and down, and how sexy her hands looked. She must have just done her fingernails, how arousing it was to see her nail polish flash in a blur as her hands moved fast. You wife really looked like a doll today. Her very slight paunch in the belly and her small coin like belly button was making my cock restless. If you don’t realise it you are a fool, your wife tied her saree a little extra low only for me not for you. Women do things to arouse their lovers which they never do or make the effort for their husbands. You didn’t know how many times your wife and I had exchanged glances just now. How she had purposely stood showing me her side so that I could see her creamy soft belly, saree tied with the small ‘V’ below the belly button. She wanted me to admire her belly, wanted to show that she did it for me. That is why the lover gets the best sex a wife can give and not her husband. I am going to enjoy all that beauty and you won’t be able to stop me. You don’t know it yet but you have already lost. Your wife has accepted my manhood to be superior to yours. It is not only me but your wife too is yearning for the time my cock would penetrate that sweet pussy of hers. In a way you are a lucky bastard. Your wife’s body is so smooth and soft to touch but there is no looseness anywhere. I’m sure her pussy is going to be the same. I already know some but tonight I will find out how every part of your wife’s body tastes. The symbol of marriage around her neck would be bouncing on her breasts as they jiggle because of the force of my rod slamming into your wife’s pleasure hole.

If you had been satisfying your wife properly she wouldn’t have been so susceptible to my seduction. In a way you are the cause of your own defeat. I only had a sample of the pleasures her mouth and hands can give. How expertly her broad tongue teased the underside of my cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. How she just held the foreskin half an inch below the end and pulled down pulled it up to give me superb joy as she shagged me. Today were just samples. Tonight, I was going to enjoy that fully. I will know too how narrow her pussy walls are, how tight their grip would be on my hard flesh. More importantly how they will milk my cock as they spasm in orgasm. From her reaction, and the way she enjoyed oral sex from me and also enjoyed giving it I know that Bavani had a high libido. In so many years of marriage you have failed to detect or bring it out. If you had you would have enjoyed a much more fulfilling sex life. Now I’m going to enjoy it. Tonight, everyone would be tired and fast asleep but your wife and I won’t be able to sleep. We will be too excited for that. We would be waiting for the opportunity to consummate our lust. This will be an experience your wife will cherish all her life. Doing it with me when you were around. Engaging in adulterous sex hoodwinking so many people. I promise you, when your wife is travelling back with you, you will have beside you a fully sated woman. What happened between Bavani and I, the last two times was just an interlude, a precursor for things to come. That itself was very pleasurable. What awaited was pure heavenly ecstasy.  
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM