Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
Here you go folks the much awaited Chapter 2 - The Club. There is a bit of built up before the actual action to keep patience and keep reading and replying. 

Chapter 2 - The Club

Travel to Paris - The Dream Destination

“Ding Dong” “Passengers, we are ready to start our descend, will soon be landing in Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris” “The local time at the destination is…..” The announcement went on from the pilot. I just rubbed by eyes as I just got up with that announcement. Couldn’t sleep the whole night, last night due to excitement. “We are going to Paris for a week!” That was Surya telling me about 6 months ago and here we are finally landing in “The Paris my dream destination”

As the flight started to descend, I went back to the events of past 3-4 months. It was about 6 months ago I had attended “The Party” with Surya’s friends and their wives/girlfriends/live-in partners. Although I was damn nervous to go to such a party, I must admit I did enjoy it overall. Specially Arjun and his long and think Di…! Oh god, my pussy starts leaking as soon as I think of that monster. Vikram’s delicate touches, Raghu’s slow but steady fuck and that bathroom episode with Arjun. All are so fresh in my mind as if they did happen yesterday.

Our sex life started to rock, literally Smile after that party. Surya used to always take initiative for sex prior, I used to only participate as an obligation. I did enjoy it but never dared to initiate it nor hint it to Surya ever. That party really changed me, entirely. Not only I started demanding for sex but also started to take active role. I also learnt women on top, reverse cow girl and various other positions. After the party I really opened up but only with Surya in our bedroom. Though I was naked for almost our entire stay at the party, I was still shy to be naked in our house outside bathroom and bedroom. I still wore full traditional wears like Punjabi suits, full length nighties and off course my favourite sari. Never dared to expose to anyone, oh forget about anyone I wouldn’t even expose to Surya. He always pleaded me to wear some sexy nighties at home but “No way” was my answer. He was perhaps happy that I have started to actively participate in sex and take initiative. That itself seemed Taboo at the beginning of our marriage.

“We are going to Paris” that’s what Surya said the next day when I woke up next day after the party. “What? Why? How? When?” I had so many questions. Surya said “Padma dear” “you have been such a lovely partner to me all these years, you fulfilled all my desires. You even came to the party and got fuc…ed” “Sorry, what I mean is enjoyed the company, of my friends” “You don’t know how much I love you for that”. “So thank you so so much for fulfilling my desires and fantasies” “It was really my dream to get you to that party and make you enjoy”. “Now that you have done so much for me, its my turn to gift you back your dream”. “I know you always wanted to go to Paris, so we are going to Paris for a week on holiday”. He paused for my reaction.

Tears started to flow from my eyes. “Oh Surya, I love you” that’s all I could say and went and hugged him to show my appreciation. Yes he was right, Paris was my dream since my childhood. I don’t know when I first saw Eiffel Tower first but since then I was fascinated by it. I always wanted to go on top of the tower and see Paris at night. Slowly as and when I was getting older I started to research about Paris. I understood it was known as the most romantic city or city of love. My desire to go there increased with time. In fact when Surya asked me what’s my dream? I told him its visiting Paris! This was even before we got married. I was so fascinated with Paris.
Anyways it took us almost 6 months to get the visa’s tickets etc and finally here we are, landing in my dream destination “The Paris”. 

Surya got up as we started to touch down. My happiness had no bounds and it was clearly showing up in my face perhaps. He smiled at me and said “morning darling” “someone is happy today”. “Why not, after all, its my dream come true today” “Thank you so much, dear hubby”. “Hold on, just the verbal thanks won’t be enough, you will need to pay for this”. “Anything! For you my love” I said. I didn’t realise what he was going to ask but that was for later. I was enjoying this moment to the fullest.

All the formalities got over, finally we left the airport. I was getting goose bumps as I was stepping out of that final airport door. After a short drive we did reach out hotel. Surya took care of checkin formalities and we finally landed in our room. As soon as we got in, I hugged Surya and gave him a full blown kiss on the mouth. He was a bit surprised with that act but responded with a kiss. We did have a wild French kiss, after all we were in France now Smile. Without breaking the kiss we started to strip each other. I was wearing a Punjabi suit so it was not easy for Surya to take that off, but I did help him to take it out. We both got naked! Right there in the middle of the hotel room we just checked. That was first time, Ok ok, first time after the party I was naked outside my bedroom and bathroom. Another taboo broken, god knows how many more to come. God must have listen to that!! You will know why I said that later.

Anyways we both got naked and Surya started to mould my boobs and start roaming his hands all over my body. I was enjoying his touch but to tease him, I broke the hug and the kiss and moved away from him. He started to pound on me but I moved far from him and just ran to the bathroom saying “I am all sweaty and tired with that travel, I need a shower” and jumped inside the bathroom escaping Surya’s strong grip around me, somehow. I ran inside the bathroom laughing and jumped into shower straight away. In a rush I think I forgot to lock the bathroom door. I was happily showering and suddenly I saw a warm hand come around my waist. I jerked with that touch and then realised that it was Surya’s hand as it was much familiar touch. Surya took me into his arms inside the shower, the warm water drenching us both from head to toe. Hugged me tightly from behind, with his dick poking on my bum I realised he was still naked. His hands as usually came in front and groped by bossom. I just turned around and took him into my arms and gave him a passionate kiss. His rock hard dick was rubbing on my lower abdomen, just above my pussy lips. The warm water and the passion within, was turning our bodies into hot lava and we both were melting into each other. He was madly kissing me on my lips, mouth, cheeks, nose, eyes everywhere. Don’t know if we can call it a kiss or lick it was more than kissing and little less than licking. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Just put it in Surya, can’t hold any longer” is all I had to say. He lifted my one leg, bent down a bit to adjust the position and there you go!!!! In one hard push his entire dick was inside me. Now the dam was broken so nothing could stop from our juices flowing. Inside that posh shower, Surya started to fuck me in standing position with one of my leg up around his waist. This was a new position for us, so the senses were unique. His dick was touching places, perhaps never visited before. After a robust 15 mins fuck we finally came in the shower holding each other into a tight embrace. Once we were able to catch our bread back, we both finished our shower by rubbing soap on each other’s body and cleaning up the sweat and the love juices from each other’s bodies.

The Eiffel Tower
After the long fuck and the shower we both were very tired, we came out of the bathroom dried ourselves and just fell on the bed. In each other’s embrace, naked we both went to sleep. What felt like a small nap ended up being a sound sleep for 3 hours. By the time we both got up it was evening 5 PM. I was really mad at Surya for wasting one whole day like this, that too at my dream destination Paris. I scolded him a bit on that and asked him to get ready so we can go and see Eiffel Tower asap. He agreed, we order some room service and got ready by the time food arrived. Had our lunch/supper and headed off to Eiffel Tower. Surya was casually dressed, actually very under dressed I felt. He wore a short that was made of a soft cloth, almost like a boxer but little bit longer than that. At the top he wore a round neck t-shirt which had no sleeves and was of very thin material. I was surprised with such a casual way he was dressed but chose to ignore. Now he didn’t do that with me, he made sure I wore than top which he bought me just before we started from India, actually at the Airport. We bought it in such a rush at the Airport that I couldn’t even try it on. Along with the top he also bought a cotton skirt for me. Which seemed a bit shorter to me but he just insisted its a right size. I didn’t bother to argue in my excitement to come to Paris.

I finally wore the top and the skirt and looked myself in the mirror. “Oh my god!!” What the hell was this? The top was like men’s vests/banian, with the strap around my neck, which means my back was fully exposed except for a thin strap at the bottom of the vest. The top ended right below my boobs. There was only 1 hook at the back similar to the bra. The top was so tight that there was no scope for me to were the bra and also the design of the top was such that only a strapless bra would have fitted in without looking awkward. The neckline, I couldn’t even dare to see it properly myself. The neckline of the top was so deep that my bra would have covered my breasts more. My boobs were virtually exposed fully except for the nipple and on the sides. The cleavage and most parts of my upper boobs were fully out, it only covered my nipples and outer side of the boobs. The skirt started very low on my hip, just above my panty line and ended just below my panty. It was like mini skirt, not the micro one that Swapna wore at the party but much much smaller to my standards.

“Surya, please, I can’t wear this outside, I feel shy wearing this even inside our bedroom and you want me to wear this to Eiffel Tower?” “Are you kidding me?” I complained to Surya. He said, “darling we are here to enjoy.” “Just be free, don’t carry any inhibitions, you will be surprised to see what girls here wear on streets”. “You will consider yourself very conservatively dressed compared to the other girls” “believe me”. “Also, after Eiffel Tower we are going to a club” “you can’t be wearing your sari or any other India conservative dresses to the clubs?” “Please, don’t disappoint me!”. That last sentence hurt me a bit. I thought he brought me all the way to this place, my dream place, I should open up a bit as well for his sake. He was right, I couldn’t have worn a sari to the club. So I agreed but with a condition that I will have a scarf around my neck to hide my cleavage. He agreed finally. So here I was in that sexy semi or shall I say mostly naked dress where my entire arms, shoulder, most of my mid rift and legs were visible to everyone in public, I was though able to hide my cleavage with the scarf.

Finally we left the hotel and took a taxi to the Eiffel Tower. We reached it after 15mins of drive on to the beautiful streets of Paris. That was my first time in a foreign land and I was spell bound with the beautiful buildings, white people and clean streets. We got off the taxi and walked over to the booking counter. We took tickets and finally took the lift to the top of Eiffel Tower. By the time we reached at the top the sun was already setting. It was beautiful, the entire city of Paris could be seen from there and it was looking so sexy in that light orange colour. I was just lost in that view. Surya held me by my naked waist, after a while his hands rolled up in front to my navel and he was hugging me from behind. It was magical, I was in the arms of my hubby watching the beautiful city of Paris from Eiffel Tower in the twilight. I didn’t realise how long we stood there at the top of the Eiffel Tower, slowly the orange twilight turned into greyish night lit with full moon’s bright light. I was feeling as if I was in heaven watching that full moon from the Eiffel Tower and the entire city of Paris lit by the artificial lights down there and the natural moon light above. It was romantic beyond words.

“Darling, its time we go to the club” that was Surya reminding me that we need to leave now. “5 more mins please” was my childish response. We had already spent hours watching this beautiful view but I was still not content. “BTW, remember, I said you will need to pay me for this trip in the morning?”. I remembered, in the morning when we were landing at the Paris Airport when Surya said, “thanks won’t do, you will need to pay me for this trip”. I said, “hmm?” Questioningly, after recollecting what he had said. “Its that pay back time now”. I thought he is about to ask me to kiss him right there on the Eiffel Tower. Though it was taboo from my standards, given the mood I was in I thought why not. Lets give him a kiss here in public. After all he is the reason I witness this beautiful view today. If he had asked me to hug him and kiss him in front of all these people, I would have probably done that. Assuming he is only going to ask me to kiss or hug him in public I said “What do you want my dear hubby, I can give you anything now”. He said “Promise me, you will do whatever I say from now till the time we reach back home in India”. I was taken a back with that statement. That was a bit bold agreement with my perverted husband Smile I took a step back and said “What’s on your mind naughty boy?”. He slowly took a pendent set from his pocket and gave it to me. “This is another gift for my lovely wife”. I took that and opened it, “Oh my god!! It was diamond pendent set with earrings and a thin chain. It was lovely. I always wanted a diamond set. Now my happiness had no bounds, I immediately hugged him and kissed him right there and said “Yes my love, I promise, I will do whatever you say till the end of this trip” He also made me swear by his head that I will do whatever he asks me to do. Given the best of my moods I was in, I did not hesitate to promise on this head that I will do as he says throughout this trip.

“Throw the the scarf from this tower” he said. I was shocked by that. “What?” I said. He said, “throw that scarf off your neck and show everyone what beautiful assets you got” Now I was really shocked, “No way, you can’t be serious?” To which he said “I am very much serious, just do it” to which I pleaded him“No, please don’t do that” “you know I am shy and can’t expose so much in public”. He said “ok then, don’t blame your fate if something happens to me”. “What, why? Don’t say that, nothing will happen to you” and hugged him even tighter. He said “you just promised on my head that you will do whatever I ask you to do in this trip and now you are breaking that promise, I am sure to die now”

Now I realised what a big mistake I have done. Now I am totally stuck, if I do what he says me to do, I will possibly die of shame and if I don’t then he will die for sure. I had no choice I had to stick to my promise now, “oh god what have I got myself into?” I cursed myself and slowly nodded my head. “What? I don’t understand, are you doing it or breaking your promise and let me die here in France?” “Ok ok stop please! Give me a minute, I will do it” I said in a meek voice. He said “what? Can’t hear you?” “I said I will do it!!!” I said little louder so he could hear properly. “Excellent, love you dear, go on, do it, throw your scarf in the air”. With shivering hands I unwrapped the scarf from my neck slowly exposing my shoulders, neck and the huge cleavage and finally the entire insides of my boobs and threw the scarf. I didn’t even bother to see where it went and immediately covered by boobs with my hands. “Excellent! Love it” he had a broad smile on his face. He just hugged me like that, my arms cross on my chest. I slowly took my arms from my chest and put them around him. “This is it, now no more dares ok?” I said that in his ears. “We will see” he said and slowly took me out of his embrace and held my hands. I was so reluctant and wanted to leave his hands and put them back across my chest to hide my decency. He didn’t let that happen. He held both of my hands like that and turned me around to face the city. I reluctantly did that, I felt fresh air touching my inner boobs. The feeling was heavenly and sexy. Now I realised why people expose their body parts. It just feels heavenly when natural air touches your body. I just got lost in that feeling. We spent few more minutes in that position and Surya said, “Lets go now” “And don’t you dare to cross your hands on your boobs again” that sounded like a warning so I refrained from doing so. I nodded my head, in reluctance off course, but walked next to Surya. I was very close to him so as to hide my naked boobs. It wasn’t possible but I just took some grace in doing so. I just felt everyone was watching me and I was walking fully naked in front of all these people. Actually no one bothered to look at me, at least not in a sexual way. People did appreciate us as a couple walking in a tight embrace but it was no way like India where even when you are fully dressed, people strip you with their eyes. You just feel like you are walking naked in front of them. Their eyes have just a dirty meaning, it just feels like they are banging you with their eyes.

[+] 2 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 09-07-2023, 08:09 PM