Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-22 contd

I went into my bedroom and gently locked it behind me; (just in case Yash decides to stroll inside). I looked at the bed and saw that Pooja was still fast asleep…..sans the sheet that was covering her.

The sheet was lying partially on the floor and despite my fears I could not help but admire her lovely naked body as she lay so innocently on my bed…while her husband waited outside, looking for her.

Her soft boobs were rising and falling with each breath while her smooth long legs were elegantly sprawled on the bed such that her pussy was completely exposed to my eyes as if inviting me to have another go.

At any other time, I would have taken her there and then…..but the scenario was different at the moment and I could only look at my beauty who looked as untouched and ravishing as the day I had first seen her.

I decided not to wake her at the moment as that might cause some noise and would lead to Yash getting suspicious. Desperately I looked for her flat keys and ultimately found them lying on the side table on her side.

I picked them up and went out of the bedroom, again closing it gently behind me. I was relieved to find that Yash was still reclining peacefully on the sofa and sipping his beer.

“Found any thing?” he asked smiling

“Yep!” I said showing him the keys.

He extended his hand and I handed it over to him.

“Should be going to fresh’n up” he said draining the last drops of beer and getting up.

“Thanks for the beer and you too take some rest. You really need it” he added going towards the door. For a moment he stopped and looked towards the bedroom door and my heart skipped a beat.

I hurriedly looked there after him; half expecting Pooja to be standing on the door way…naked, but the door remained closed.

“I will” I assured him……feeling slightly relieved. “Why don’t you and Pooja have dinner with me tonight” I added hurriedly

“Ok! Buddy. I will see if Pooja has any other plans” he said smiling and giving me a wink. Then taking his suitcase, he left my flat. “By the way….when did she leave?” he asked as an afterthought.

I too hesitated for a moment as I had not given it a thought.

“Yesterday of course.” I said hurriedly “ Yesterday evening”

“Yesterday?” he asked surprised. “But who could be that friend that I do not know?”
Then shrugging his shoulders he waved to me. I waved back and closed the door. “Phew”

I sighed. I took a few deep breaths as if I had just escaped a life term in jail. There was still lot to be done as I knew if Pooja did not reach home soon, Yash might get suspicious and raise an alarm.

I entered the bedroom and was again treated to that wonderful sight of my friend’s sexy wife sleeping nude in my bed…… completely unaware of the storm that had just passed within a whisker of our lives and ……..the threat was not over yet.

As I reached the bed I decided to look at that beauty for one last time as I knew I might not get a chance to see her again……..in the nude.

She was breathing deeply as if exhausted by yesterday night’s adventure and lay there looking as lovely as a masterpiece by an artist.

I moved my hands over her soft skin………tracing her legs and thighs. I started caressing her flanks and her tummy and bringing my lips close to her sweet pink nipples….sucked them gently.

Suddenly I had a raging hard on and I wanted to get inside her ……knowing too well that her husband could come at any time.

She too had started moaning slowly in response to my caressing. She opened her eyes slightly and looking at me….smiled sweetly and put her arms around my neck. She pulled me to herself and kissed me deeply on my lips…as I lay over her.

“Why are you dressed?” she asked innocently as she tugged at the waist band of my boxers….trying to pull them down.

I did not tell her anything at the moment and quickly helped her in taking off my boxers and T-shirt. We were again consumed by the passion and heats of our bodies and this time I made violent love to her.

I entered her quickly this time as she was completely wet by now and started humping with all my might..

“Aaaaaaa….hhh!.....Aaaaaahhhhh!” she moaned loudly. I immediately clamped her lips with mine and snuffed her moans.

I was in frenzy. I wanted to have her so bad that I did not even care that her husband was in the next flat. Then she changed positions and now I lay flat on my back and she was on top of me.

I entered her again and now she started moving up and down on my pole. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she increased her tempo. Her boobs were rising and falling on her chest and I caught hold of both of them and brought my lips to her nipples and sucked hard at them.

“Mmmmm….aaaaaaah” she cried out as I nibbled at her nipple. She was moving fast on my cock taking whole of my monster deep inside her….even as I neared my orgasm.

“Yes princess…….faster……..faster” I whispered.

She too was near her orgasm as she fucked me harder and harder till we both exploded together in another climax that shook our bodies. I had never had such intense orgasm that was even more special considering the circumstances I had just faced.

We shuddered together as her pussy clenched my cock and drained it off all its juices. Then at last she lay on me panting and heaving. I gently caressed her back and her round smooth ass … slowly coming to the real world……..thinking hard about how to break the news that …......Her husband was back.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:31 AM