Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-16

We remained there for another half an hour, doing nothing …..just talking……..laughing……..necking......and kissing lightly till it was time to go.

I wanted another dance, but felt that she was wobbling a little….probably the alcohol was making her a bit shaky and I did not want her to lose control, so I led her gently out of the discotheque.

“Time for dinner princess.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded her approval.

“Aryan I want to use the restroom, darling.” She said.

I led her to the restrooms at the extreme end of the lobby. The area was deserted and quiet. It felt strangely calm after the ear-splitting noise at the disco.

“I will not take long luv” she said and started towards the female enclosure.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked with a twinkle in my eyes.

She gave me an inquisitive look. I then slowly took out the tiny pair of panties from my pocket and gently gave them a shake in front of her eyes.

Her eyes grew wide with surprise and then smiling shyly she tried to snatch them from me. I dodged her hand and she again tried to grab them from me.

“Pleeeease …Aryan give me that” she said pleading.

“I need a kiss for that” I said playing with her.

“Ok! But do it fast, somebody might come” she said looking scared.

I extended my arm ,brought her closer and kissed her full on her lips ……my hand groping her fabulous firm ass over her dress and pulled her towards me letting her feel the my hard on.

I kissed her deeply for a few moments….stealing a feel of her ass and then I separated from her and handed her the panties." Here" I said "I always keep my promise"

“Naughty boy!” she said grinning and gave me quick kiss before disappearing inside. I too went to the male section and took the opportunity to plan for the time ahead.

I washed my face in running water, patted it dry with the paper towels and ran my fingers through my hair to make myself presentable. Then I went out to wait for her.

She took about fifteen minutes inside and when she came out I gave a short whistle. She looked divine. She appeared more fresh and glowing probably after a quick makeover and now walked more confidently. I could guess why……

“Like it?” she asked flashing me a beautiful smile.

“You look like a delicious dish, Jaan , ready to be devoured” I replied giving her a peck on her cheeks. Then I took her hand and led her to the restaurants.

“What would you like dear, Indian, Chinese or Italian?”

“Ummmmm how about some light Chinese food.” She said

“Ok! So, Chinese it will be.” I said and led her to “Spices” the Asian-fusion restaurant famous for its Chinese and Thai food.

The manager showed us to a seat for two in a private corner and left us with two menu books and a wine card each. Soon a waiter appeared and filled our glasses with water.

Pooja started looking intently in the menu book trying to choose a dish while I was gazing at “my dish” sitting in front of me and making plans for the night.
She suddenly looked up and saw me staring at her passionately.

“What are you gazing at Mr. Romeo.” She asked smiling. “Why don’t you choose something?”

“I already have” I said still staring in those beautiful eyes.

“What have you chosen Darling? Please help me with choice too.” She said smiling.

“ Ummmmmm.. For me I have chosen…. a lovely piece of your bum with a dash of boobs topping and I will have your exquisitely formed ,soft, dripping pussy for dessert.

As for you, we don’t have any thing but a monster sausage laced with cream and two nuts to add to the flavour.” I said in my most charming voice with a sly smile .

She picked the napkin in front of her and threw it at me.

“You horny devil.” She said laughing. “ Can’t you think of anything other than sex?”
“Who can think of anything else when a lovely beauty is sitting in front of you asking to be taken?” I said.

She laughed again in her tinkling voice and looked down into the menu blushing a little.

“Seriously Aryan, please order something to eat. I’m starved” she said changing the topic.

“Ok! Jaan, Don’t get mad.” I said and signaled the manager for order.

The manager came immediately with a small pad and a pen and smilingly said “yes Sir?”

“We will have a plate of Golden fried prawns, a sweet and sour lemon chicken with a dash of black pepper along with Lap Cheung Fried rice. And please make sure that the prawns are fresh”

“ Very good sir.” The manager said “Any thing to drink sir?”

“I will have a Bacardi Daiquiri and make one Mojito for the lady.” I said.

The manager bowed and left us. I saw Pooja looking at me with astonished eyes. She was speechless.

“Wow! How can you order without looking into the menu card?” she asked

“All Chinese dishes are the same darling. You just have to add the right amount of spice for the perfect taste” I replied.

“And what about the drink? You spoke so fast that I couldn’t even get the names.” she asked innocently.

“Don’t go into the names dear; just enjoy the flavor and fragrance. That is all what matters in the end’ I said smiling.

The waiter brought the cocktails and served them in exquisite glasses. I took the Daiquiri and beckoned Pooja to take the Mojito.

She looked at the drink which was laced with mint leaves and admired it.

“Cheers Princess!” I said holding up my drink. “To the most magnificent day of our lives”

“Cheers” she said shyly and took a sip. It must have been a bit hard for her as she coughed a little, but the after taste must have been refreshing, and she gave me a nod of approval. “What are the ingredients of this, honey?”

“Well it has some rum, with soda and lime juice mixed with mint leaves.” I said, “but leave the contents darling and enjoy the drink.”

“How do you know so much about these beverages?” she said smiling and taking another sip.

“I have a passion for exotic tastes” I replied grinning. “By the way, how’s the fit” I asked with a twinkle in my eyes.

“What fit?” she asked surprised.

“Gorgeous, remember you are wearing something new?” I said naughtily.

She blushed immediately, now getting the meaning of my query. “You really are a naughty boy…Aryan.” Then looking in my eyes she said “the fit is perfect”.

“Then how about a new pinch” I said.

Smiling, she extended her arm towards me beckoning me to pinch her there.

I took her hand gave a light peck on it.

“Not here darling! The pinch is always on the new garment worn” I whispered smiling and enjoying the game.

“Are you silly? ….You can’t dare to do any hanky panky here. It’s much too crowded and more lighted.” She whispered fiercely ,feeling suddenly scared of my motive.

“I will find a way Jaanu….really I will…” I said smiling.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:24 AM