Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Now it's morning. Priyanka woke up hearing the door bell and opened her eyes. The beggar was still comfortably lying naked on Priyanka's naked tender body. Priyanka's right nipple is still inside the beggar's mouth. His dirty drool dripping onto her lovely boobs. And his dick, which had been erect last night when he having sex with Priyanka and destroyed her virginity, is now resting on her pussy where he had destroyed her hymen last night. The great intercourse between them last night is an event that both of them would remember for the rest of their lives. Because the beggar at this age had torn the virginity of a rich beautiful teen girl Priyanka from his dirty dick and filled her beautiful little pussy with his sperm and defiled her clean pussy. Priyanka offered her tender beautiful body and virginity to a dirty old beggar and had the first sexual intercourse of her life with a dirty old beggar and experienced sexual pleasure for the first time. . Now she understood everything. What happened when she hugged the beggar inside his bed sheet to protect him from the cold, then how the old beggar used that opportunity to sexually aroused her and how he made her to cooperate  and have sex with him without her knowledge. Being a woman, she naturally felt ashamed as she remembered her life's first intercourse she had with the beggar last night. She is also angry with the old beggar because if she was going to save him by heating him from the cold, but he  heated her body  itself  with lust and spoiled the virginity she had so fiercely guarded.
Priyanka woke up the beggar who was still lying comfortably on her body with her right boob in her mouth. Priyanka took the beggar to her room naked, gathering the clothes that the beggar had removed from his body last night and the rest of the clothes. Usually everyone spends their first night inside the bedroom and comes out, here the old beggar and the young girl Priyanka spend their first night outside the room and come inside the bedroom. Both were still naked. In panic, Priyanka forgot to get dressed. Even though there was a naked beauty beside him, the old man did not look at her with fear. She was getting angry with him but now she couldn't throw him out of the house. On the other hand, she was scared because she didn't know who rang the bell. Priyanka realized that she was naked and quickly came down wearing the same clothes that the beggar had removed from her body last night and opened the door. A housemaid was standing outside holding an umbrella. Seeing the maid, Priyanka's fear eased a little. She asked nervously though.
"Suma sister when did you come?"
Now let's know a little about Suma.
Suma is a house worker. She is now 23 years old. Her size is 32-26-34. She is very beautiful. But she was born and brought up in poverty. After her mother died when she was a child, she started doing housework. She chose domestic work to earn money. She got married when she was only 18 years old. That too with a 36-year-old man. Because the man's side paid money to the woman's side and married her. Suma family is a very poor family. Her husband works in a factory. They both lived on the outskirts of town. Suma had decided to do housework because it was a good way to earn money. Suma was bored at home alone. Six months ago, Priyanka's parents needed a housekeeper in this farm house. Suma came to know that working here for 6-8 days a month is enough and they pay well. Her husband allowed her to work here. Even though Suma is poor, she is equal to a movie heroine. To be honest, Suma is much prettier than Priyanka. Being a little short, she looked like a little girl. She had a beautiful body for her height. Her husband was working in a chemical factory so they had no children. Now let's come to the current story.
Priyanka's heartbeat was loud here.
Suma: I will come to work till madam comes back. I will make you breakfast and lunch. And I will come again in the evening.
Priyanka: Suma sister the weather is very bad how did you come?
Suma: Don't think about it, ma'am, the house is nearby, I will come and go by walking.
Suma came in and saw the hall. There was dirt and a bad smell.
Suma: Madam did you go out yesterday? Where did the soil come from inside the house? Is it smelling bad?
Here Priyanka felt as if the earth shook under her feet. She didn't know what to say and started thinking in fear.
Suma: Madam?
Priyanka: Out of thought yes, I went out yesterday to soak in the rain.
Suma: Ma'am, why are you playing in the rain like a little girl? Big madam will worry if your health deteriorates. Nothing has changed in your health, has it?
Priyanka: Hmm nothing happened to me. You prepare breakfast and I come fresh.
Priyanka now went upstairs to her room. She saw her body while going. Her body smelled bad. Last night, during the sexual intercourse with the beggar, the dirt of the beggar's body was also stuck to her body. Having first made up her mind to save the beggar last night, she didn't notice anything last night as she fused her tender body with his dirty body, mesmerized by the soothing sexual stimulation the beggar made on her body. She immediately came inside the room and saw that the beggar was sitting naked in a corner and crying. Priyanka was getting angry. Immediately she asked the beggar to get dressed.
Priyanka: She asked angrily why are you crying.
Beggar: Granddaughter what happened last night was wrong. Forgive me granddaughters. You are such a beautiful little girl and you gave me space to be. But I am with your body.
It is strange that Priyanka who lost her virginity in yesterday's intercourse should have cried but here the beggar who spoiled her virginity and tasted her beautiful body was crying.
Priyanka: Shh!!! Grandpa don't cry. Suma hears below.
 The beggar's ears perked up when he heard the word 'Suma' from Priyanka's mouth.
Beggar: Forgive me, my daughters. I don't know where to go because of yesterday's rain and wind. I was sitting under the tree in front of your house crying alone. You took me inside the house and saved me from dying of cold. But I am with your body.
Priyanka hears the beggar's words again and again and remembers what happened last night. She remembers the first sexual experience given to her by an old beggar. Seeing the condition of the beggar, she feels pity for him and marvels at his ability to make me forget myself and give me complete sexual pleasure. On the other hand, she also gets angry when she remembers that the beggar spoiled her sacred virginity. She hates being with a dirty old beggar. She doesn't know what to do.
Beggar: Granddaughter, forgive me. I don't know whether you will forgive me or not. Give me shelter in this small corner of the house until the rain subsides. Have mercy on this beggar.
 Saying this, the beggar held Priyanka's feet. Priyanka backed away.
Priyanka: Grandpa what are you doing? You don't do that. Let me go down first. I will think about it later. I need some time. Do not come out of this room at all costs. I will come in a moment.
Asking the old man to freshen up and get dressed, Priyanka locked the room door and came downstairs.
Suma was coming up to sweep the garbage.
Suma: Madam why did you lock the door I have to clean the room.
Inside the room was an old beggar. So, Priyanka did not let Suma inside.
Priyanka: I will clean my room. You make breakfast soon, I'm getting hungry.
Suma: Madam why are you taking trouble? I will clean.
Priyanka: It's ok I will do it you prepare breakfast and lunch soon
Suma: Ok madam get ready. i will do
Priyanka: Well, do it a little more than the day.

Suma went to the kitchen and Priyanka went to the bathroom downstairs as there beggar in her room. She was disgusted to see her body there because the beggar's dirt and smell stuck to her body. The smell of beggar's saliva was coming from her face, boobs and stomach. The old man licked her all over. Last night she was intoxicated by the old man's sexual pleasure and had helped him to lick her body without even caring about the smell of his mouth. He licked her body like ice cream. Last night the old man licked the inside of the bed sheet without seeing anything. What else would he have done if he had seen her beautiful body. Her tiny boobs were sore. Because for the first time, a man pinched her  and also put his mouth on her boobs. As the beggar got hold of a girl after many years, he made good use of her boobs with his hands and mouth. The beggar sucked her tiny boobs from his mouth and squeezed them with his hands. Her boobs were swollen from the old man's good sucking. Looking down, the old man's sperm was firmly stuck on her thigh and pubic hair, since the old man had not released sperm from his dick for many days, yesterday he poured a lot of sperm into Priyanka's virgin pussy. Priyanka's small pussy was filled with his semen and was poured out like a river. Priyanka didn't know about the size of the old man's dick. If she had seen his big dick erect, surely, she wouldn't have let him have sex with her. The sight of an old beggar's big dick, let alone a virgin Priyanka, seems to frighten even the most sexually tamed women. She bathed and got ready like a new bride bathe after the first night. For her, last night was the first night of her life, but it was a happy night she didn't want.
Freshened up, Priyanka went to the upstairs room and asked the old man to freshen up. He had no other clothes with him and Priyanka gave him one of her father's lungi and told him to wear it. She came down and had breakfast. Suma went home. Priyanka also called the old man downstairs and asked him to have breakfast. Now there were only the old man and Priyanka in the house. The old man came and sat down at the dining table to eat breakfast. Priyanka came and sat opposite him. The scent coming from her body was stirring the old man's inner lust. Now that he and Priyanka were at home, he wanted to hug her and kiss her and have sex with her again. He had no courage. So, he was quiet. Then Priyanka said.
Priyanka: Grandpa you can stay here. But with one condition, you forget what happened last night and never try to do it again. I can't tell you to be in another room. If someone comes home, they don't come to my room. You are safe there. But you should not try to have sex with me inside my room again.

Beggar: Crying, my granddaughter, I hear you as you say. Even though this old man had sex with you, you sheltered me. Thank you very much.

Priyanka: Okay. Don't say it again and again.

Priyanka went to her mom's room and took a birth control pill and a pain reliever. Because she was well aware of the old man's sexual prowess last night. She was afraid that she might become a mother with the semen he poured into her womb last night. As the old man got the woman's body after many years, he violently assaulted her body and had sex. And Priyanka, who has not had sex till now, was naturally sore from her first intercourse with the old man last night. Priyanka was not supposed to tell Suma all this. She had no one else to confide in. After taking the pill, she started to feel sleepy.

Priyanka: I will go upstairs you eat breakfast and come upstairs.

She went upstairs and slept. Then the beggar came upstairs to Priyanka's room after eating too much. The old man was a bit stiff as he had been eating properly since yesterday. The old man came to the room and saw Priyanka sleeping soundly like a nymph on the couch.

Next?
continues on next episode.....
[+] 9 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 08-07-2023, 06:37 PM