Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I then cupped her ass and brought her closer to my crotch so that she could feel my monster (“her friend”) through my trousers. “Aaaaaaah.” a sigh escaped her lips at its touch and she started kissing me more passionately now.

I guided her slowly to one darkened end of the dance floor so that her back was towards a wall ….., slowly lifted her dress from behind and put my hand underneath it to cup her asscheeks , …….and let the dress fall on it.

I was now caressing her bare asscheeks on the dance floor while dancing to the soft music.

She was moving her hips slowly to the tune of music which was now in its last stages and I was getting harder by the second. I wanted to lift her on to my cock and make love to her there, but I knew that was a wishful thinking.

I explored every nook and cranny of her wonderful ass………caressing the asscheeks……….the crack………….the butthole and ultimately my fingers touched her dripping wet pussy from the back.

As soon as my fingers touched her lovely cunny she started coming.

She shuddered into another wonderful orgasm as her clit moved against my cock and my fingers explored the most delicate folds of her body.

She kept on coming for some time, till at last she stopped quivering and hid her face on my chest………..heaving.

I could feel her boobs on my chest and slowly I removed my hand form under the her dress and put it back on her waist.

“Oh!...... Aryan that was…….. most wonderful… so…. heavenly……darling…… I love ….you” she said dreamily.

The music came to an end and there was clapping all around. We too separated and clapped.

The music shifted to another fast one but I think she had had enough for the time being and for the first time she said “ I need a drink darling……will you join me?”…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:23 AM