Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-14 contd.

The DJ then put on a soft song and the mood changed inside .The couples as if on the cue started coming close and started dancing taking there partners in their arms.

I also pulled Pooja towards me and she came gliding in to my arms. She threw her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer. The ambience was such that everybody danced as if spellbound. We swayed slowly ,….. her cheek near mine and I could smell her exotic fragrance.

My hands started tracing little patterns on her back as if stimulating her tender nerves and she in turn was ruffling my hair and caressing my neck with her fingers.

As the song progressed, the magic deepened and I brought my lips on her cheeks and started kissing her. She turned her mouth towards me. It was open slightly and I could sense the passion in her eyes.

I brought my lips closer, till our lips were barely touching ……….she closed her eyes………..I brought my tongue out and licked her juicy lips.

“Mmmmmm…..mmmm” she moaned and tightened her grip on me and we sealed our lips in a deep kiss.

I also brought her closer, so that our bodies were now glued together and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. She swayed as if in trace and I let my hands roam on her exquisite back.

I kissed her more deeply now……..letting my tongue meet hers and sucking her thoroughly.

“Mmmmmmmmm…..mm”

My hands now grew bolder and I slowly slid them down and cupped her asscheeks through the thin fabric of her dress.

She was beyond care now and did not resist my advances. I could feel the crack of her ass over her dress and moved my finger on it tracing it up and down.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:21 AM