Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
We reached the hotel at around 7:00 PM and she looked at me with surprised eyes as I parked the car.

“Are we going into this?” she asked overwhelmed.

“Of course princess. We are going to have a blast.” I replied

She looked apprehensive.
“But Aryan, remember I am not wearing any thing underneath. I can’t possibly go inside like this.” She said

“Why not?” I said soothingly. “Look darling, no body here knows that you are not wearing anything underneath except me, and that should not bother you.”

“B….but ….what if anybody comes to know…..I m..mean what if …….?” She was almost pleading. “Please darling let me take the things inside. I can change in the rest room.” her big eyes now filled with desperation.

“You don’t need to worry about a thing princess, when you are with me.” I whispered. “I will not let anything embarrass you. I promise to let you wear your ……panties before the dinner tonight.”

To make her comfortable, I unwrapped the package bought from Marks and Spencer’s and took out the soft cotton panties from it. She put her hand out to take it from me, but I shook my head instead and quietly folded it neatly and put it in my pocket.

“Hey! I thought, that belongs to me.” She said

“Of course it does, honey; but I have borrowed it for the time being. It will be given to you in due course; I promise.” I said in most charming voice. “Now lets go”

Her face showed a bit of apprehension, but she decided to trust me. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side door, and opened the door and offered my hand for her to get out.

She carefully smoothened her dress, took my hand and slid out of the seat elegantly. I locked the car and moved towards the entrance.

She was walking by my side and I had her hand in mine. We reached the entrance and I guided her to the Discotheque. There were quite a few people lined up to get an entry as it was a Saturday.

Pooja was looking a bit nervous as some of the people around were looking in our direction discreetly and admiring her beauty. We must have made a handsome couple as some of the girls were also giving us envying glances.

“Where are we going?” she asked apprehensively. She must have guessed it by now but she asked anyway, hoping against hope….

“To test your dancing skills.” I said smiling.

“B….but Aryan I cannot dance in this particular outfit. You know ….very well…..”She whispered.

“You have to begin trusting me dear. I always keep my promise.” I said.
She nodded slightly and relaxed a little.

I paid for the entry and we entered the disco. There came a blast of blaring music as we entered and we saw that the dance floor was full of young couples, dancing and enjoying themselves. We let our eyes to get accustomed to darkness inside.

It was sufficiently dark with dim lightening lit at strategic places to create the scene of strange romanticism and eroticism. Few steps led to the loft, where there was a small bar in one corner with seating arrangement.

As the dance floor was sufficiently crowded, I took Pooja to the loft above and led her towards the bar.

“What will you have darling?” I asked.

She looked at me with those smiling big eyes and shook her head

“What does a blind man need….two eyes,……Darling how do you manage to find what you desire?” She said laughing. “You have brought me here so, you decide what I should have and……be a gentleman.”

“I ordered two glasses of chilled beer for us and took her to a nearby table. There were high stools there and I helped Pooja get on to one of them. I sat besides, facing her and had a sip.

The beer was excellent and felt just right in that humid climate. She took a sip and let her tongue lick her wet lips. She seemed to like the taste and we finished our glasses soon.

“Another round?” I asked

“No! not for me. You have if you want.” She replied.

“C’mon princess, a beer never did harm anybody” I said “just one more, it’s quite hot.”

“Ok!” she said at last “but no more”

With that I ordered another couple of glasses and we finished those as well.. Now slowly we had cooled off and Pooja was also feeling lot more relaxed.

“Come let’s dance” I said and took her hand. She slid off the stool and I again got a glimpse of her lovely thighs.

We went downstairs to the dance floor and started dancing to a racy number. She was really a very good dancer and danced very well to both the desi and the foreign music.

Initially she was slight inhibited, probably still thinking about her dress but later when she saw that most of the couples were busy amongst themselves and the den was considerably dark, she opened up and started dancing freely.

Once or twice when we were in the corner she even twirled, letting her dress fly dangerously and almost exposing her pretty ass to me. She was now enjoying herself completely.

Probably the beer was taking an effect and also seeing the couples dancing freely, gave her the confidence that everybody was pretty much engaged and had no time for the others….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:21 AM