Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-12

We took an elevator and went downstairs. I observed that Pooja was a bit uncomfortable and slightly fidgety. She kept smoothening her dress in front and the back and looked a wee bit nervous.

Probably this was the first time she was without her bra and panties underneath her clothes in the public. We both reached the parking lot where I had parked my black Honda City. As I unlocked the door, I heard someone call my name.

“Hi Aryan, how are u doing?” It was Mr. Desai who lived a floor beneath ours and his apartment was below mine. He was a middle aged man about 45yrs of age, a divorcee with a pleasant personality. He was into some business and was acquainted with both me and Yash.

“Hello Mr. Desai” I said politely. “How are you sir?”

“I am quite OK!” he said smiling “so, how’s everything?” he asked and suddenly noticing Pooja, who was standing a few paces away from us “Going for a date?” he whispered giving me a wink.

“Oh! No…… no sir,” I said hurriedly beckoning Pooja to join us. “Actually this is Po …Pooja, Yash’s wife.. Didn’t I tell you that he was getting married? And Pooja this is Mr. Desai, our neighbor downstairs” I introduced.

Pooja mumbled her hello politely and Mr. Desai also nodded with a smile. I saw him looking discreetly but appreciatively towards Pooja as she was looking incredibly sexy in that short dress. All this was making Pooja more nervous..

“So, where is Yash?” he asked smiling. “I must congratulate him on his choice”

“Ac…..actually Y…Yash is………” Pooja stammered.

“Sir, actually, Yash was out of station and he is coming back today.. Pooja here doesn’t know the routes so, she requested me to accompany her to the airport and that’s where we are going” I lied.

“Oh! I see” he said. “Why don’t you young folks join me for a dinner tonight?” He said now clearly appreciating Pooja’s beauty.

“Thanks a lot sir, but probably some other time, as we already have booked a table outside.” I said now trying to cut short the conversation.

“Ok! Please do make a programme some other time soon.. Bye” He said looking slightly disappointed “and say my hello to Yash” he said turning towards Pooja and giving her a toothy smile. He then walked away ,waving to both of us.

“Lecher” I thought to myself and waved to him.

I then opened the passenger side door for Pooja and she slid elegantly into the seat…. Carefully smoothening her dress which was trying to ride up her thighs.

I saw just a glimpse of her creamy thighs and then I closed the door and smiled to myself at her persisting shyness in my presence. This shyness was driving me mad with passion. I went to the driver’s seat, started the car and eased out of the parking lot.

“Whew! That was close. How can you lie so, easily” she asked looking at me “who was he?”

“Don’t bother darling, he is just an acquaintance, just forget him and let’s enjoy” I said turning on the music system and humming.

“Where are we going dear?” she asked looking herself in the vanity mirror.

“Let me introduce you to the delights of the city” I said looking at her and slowly moving my hand to catch hold of hers.

“I already have experienced such delights that you might not be able to surprise me now.” She said sweetly giving my hand a squeeze. “Now drive carefully and look ahead.”

“When you have such a lovely companion, who can even think straight, let alone look straight” I said lovingly

She looked admiringly at me and smiled sweetly. I felt she was also enjoying all the love and attention that she was getting from me.

I first drove towards a shopping mall as I wanted to make some purchases for her. I took her to Marks and Spencer’s showroom. We entered hand in hand like two lovebirds and the salesman looked at us appreciatively.

“You can buy anything you want dear. The lingerie here is exclusive” I whispered in her ear.

She glared at me. “Be quiet, I already feel as if I’m walking naked” she whispered back.

I laughed out aloud and she pinched me gently as some of the people were looking at us with envy.

“OK! Princess let me buy something for you of my choice.” I said and took her by elbow and directed her to the female lingerie section.

She was blushing and feeling very uncomfortable.

“I can do my own shopping dear. Thanks. You can go towards the men’s section and wait for me there.” She said to me in almost pleading voice.

“Don’t be shy darling, please let me…..” I said and I busied myself in selecting the best for her.

“By The way what’s your size?” I asked casually.

She turned red and glared at me. “Can’t you speak slowly?” somebody could hear you” she said looking slightly annoyed.

“Relax baby, stop being paranoid as no body knows u here. Just enjoy. Tell me your size?” I said

32 B for the bra and S for…… the panties” she whispered slowly “You sure know how to get your way, don’t you?”

I smiled and busied myself in searching for some elegant under things for my charming neighbor.

I selected a pair of pink cool cotton high leg bikini panties with small hearts printed on it and a matching underwired moulded bra. I got hard just by imagining her in that skimpy lingerie.

“So, what do you think of them princess?” I asked

“I was never in doubt about your choice darling, but you keep on surprising me with your choice.” She said shyly “this is my favourite colour.”

I then paid for the garments and we went out.

“Where do I get to wear this?” she asked. She seemed to be in a hurry to get into the comfort of her little frillies, but I had other plans….

“Patience darling patience” I said smiling and again got into the car.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:20 AM