Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I shook my head smiling. “Trust me baby……you will truly enjoy.” I brought her closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips and massaged the back of her neck.

She seemed to lose her resistance and she closed her eyes and slowly put her arms around my neck. I dropped my hand to the knot in front of her robe and opened it.

“Let me dress up my princess” I whispered.

I removed her robe slowly and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked in my arms keeping her eyes closed feeling very shy. We separated and silently and I took the dress and opened the zipper on its back.

Then I put the dress over her head,……she put the arms inside the halter top and slowly I helped the dress on her.

As the dress was still bunched up around her neck I could see her pink nipples getting hard. I kissed each nipple and sucked on them slowly wile bringing the dress down. “Mmmmmmmmmm…..” she whimpered.

Then I kissed on my way below, while bringing the dress down on here exquisite body. I kissed her tummy… her belly button………then reaching her bald pussy ….I licked it hungrily.

“Aaaaahhhhh……. Arya….n…” she moaned getting wet.

Then kissing her parted thighs, I brought the dress down on her hips……I turned her so that now her lovely ass cheeks were in front of my eyes. I kissed each in turn and traced my finger between them and finally pulled the dress totally down.

She wiggled her hips slightly to let the dress fall perfectly. I then stood up……..zipped up the zipper …touching her bare back as I went upwards …….finally kissed her on the neck after pushing aside her hair. …and stepped back to admire her.

She looked like a lovely model perfectly filling that dress. Her curves were clearly visible and she looked incredibly sexy. The dress reached a few inches above her knees and the bow in the front came just below her beautiful boobs, so that her mounds were clearly accentuated.

Looking very closely, I could make out her nipples poking through that dress and the knowledge that she was naked underneath was making me hard.

She stood there shuffling a little knowing the effect she was having on me.

“So, how do I look?” she asked at last, breaking the silence.

“Like an Angel……..my love…..just like an angel” I said admiring. “Now put on this lipstick and let’s go before I again lose my control and eat you up here and now….”

She took the lipstick and went towards the mirror swaying her hips. Meanwhile I peeled my eyes away from her and went towards my closet to take out my khakis and a cotton shirt.

I went to the bathroom …..shaved , combed my hair and put on my clothes. I looked suave and handsome.

Then I went out to find that Pooja had completed her makeup. She had combed her hair and left them loose on her shoulders. She looked gorgeous……..simply mind-blowing.

I whistled my approval and she laughed…hiding her face with both hands. I took her hands away and beckoned her to follow me.

“Let’s go darling……..let me show you some sights in the world outside……” I said and we went out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:19 AM