Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Though she looked gorgeous in almost any clothing but I decided on the western dresses as she looked very very sexy in them. I shuffled through her dresses till I came upon a pink dress with halter top.

I took it out and imagined Pooja in them. I liked what I saw. It was a Halter Top short party dress with lace sash and satin belt and made up of stretch polyester with sequins borders. There was a bow tied at the front. I could see in my mind’s eye how her curvy figure would fit in this lovely dress.

Then I opened her drawer to select the appropriate underwear. I saw that she had laid her panties on one side neatly folded while her bras were on the other side. I saw her colourful lingerie collection and a rush of blood flowed inside me ,just looking at those skimpy garments.

They were of many shapes especially her panties….from simple cotton ones …to high waists satin ones…...and even thongs.

“What a taste” I admired. I then decided to do without them …….as I had other plans….

Then closing the closet I went to her dressing table and looked around for some makeup. I selected only a light pink lipstick and exited from her bedroom and her flat after switching off all the lights and taking her pink dress with me.

Before going out I made sure that there was no one around as I did not want anyone to see me with a lady’s dress coming out of my friend’s apartment. I quickly locked her door and entered mine and secured it behind me.

I then went to search for her. I found her in the kitchen ….munching an apple.

“Hungry?” I asked laughing

“Not so much, but yes, I wanted something to eat.” She said, taking another bite.

“But, will one apple do?” I asked

“It was all I could find and I dare not eat that banana after what you said to me the last time” she said mischievously.

I laughed aloud and gave her a small loving tap on her head.

“Did you find something for me to wear?” she asked shyly

“Yes, love I found some thing very pretty from your exquisite collection” I said teasingly

She blushed, immediately knowing what I meant.

“It should better be decent” she quipped

“Don’t you trust my choice?” I asked.

“After what I have been through with you since yesterday, I can almost guess about your choice” she said laughing.

“What can a poor man do after a beautiful lady is locked in his apartment without clothes? At least give me some credit for helping that lady out” I said making an innocent face.

“The lady now understands your motives darling so, she will judge for herself whether you have been a gentleman or not.” She said smiling with a twinkle in her eyes….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:18 AM