Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-10 B contd.

Standing there, I took her in my arms and she melted in them. I swept aside her hair which were falling on her face and started kissing her luscious lips again. This time my hands were roaming on her back.

I kept my left hand on her hips just above that beautiful ass and with my right hand caressed the tender spots on her back. My hand went from the back of her neck to her spine and felt at her tender skin with my fingertips …………moving in circular pattern and exciting every nerve on her back so much so that she started humping into me trying to feel my cock with that lovely pussy of hers.

My cock was aching to break free from my boxers. I had not got an erection so fast after an orgasm; any time in my life but with this lovely neighbor of mine I just could not remain soft for long……

My right hand now slowly reached her lower back and the anticipation of its final destination, made her moan. I reached her lovely ass-cheeks and cupped them……..feeling their extreme softness. They were round,…….. supple and…….. firm.

I caressed them ………and using both hands on her ass, I pulled her towards me so that she was crushed on me.

She was panting now and wanted more of me, so she pushed me a little and hooking her fingers around my boxers, slid them off. They fell silently on the floor and I stepped out of them.

I then removed my t-shirt and we both were now standing stark naked in each others arms letting the heat build up inside our bodies loving each other and just immersing ourselves in the sea of pleasure.

My cock was touching her belly and her hot pussy was sliding on my balls sending waves of excitement in my body. I picked her up from the waist and lay her on the sofa. “Spread your legs honey” I said gently parting her legs. She obliged by slowly opening her legs.

I gently held them and eased each one over the arm rests, so that she was sitting there open before me like a flower, her head resting on the back of sofa …eyes closed. I went straight towards her pussy which was already very wet and was enticing me.

I looked at it closely………..those smooth lips……..tightly protecting her tender little opening and that mole above …as if keeping a watch.

I kissed her on the mole and gently brought my lips down on her smooth slit and licked it from below upwards. I knew that the skin between the pussy and the anus is extremely sensitive, so I started from there and started licking it.

Pooja was immediately aroused……….now moaning a bit loudly ……….humping her hips towards me………..pushing my head towards her pussy ………as if begging me to take her. I again licked her slit and tasted her heavenly juices.

Then I opened her pussy lips with my finger and licked her engorged clit………which was by now very sensitive to touch.

“aaaaa…..hhh! Aryan…… please darling take me now………….take me please…I can’t hold it much longer…….pl…..eeease .”she cried

I explored every corner of her sweet pussy with my tongue and then darted inside her tight vagina. “Aaaaaaaa…….hhhhhh ! aaaaaa….hhhhhhhh………” she cried out in ecstasy.

I knew she was close to coming, so I put my cock at the opening of her vagina and entered her smoothly. She was still very tight and her muscles enveloped my cock in such a loving grip that with each stroke my sensitive cock head was stimulated more and more.

I put my hands under her ass and lifted her from the sofa and with that my cock buried deep inside her.

“Aaaaaahhh! Wh…at are u d..d…oing?” she said tightly putting her arms around my neck and clasping my back with her legs.

“Just enjoy my luv” I said in a soothing voice.

I was now standing erect with my cock buried inside Pooja’s pussy and my lips were in the valley between her firm boobs. I kissed her there, moved my lips and caught her nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it.

Then I moved, with me still inside her, to the nearby wall, supported her back against it and started humping her…….slowly at first and then increasing the speed. I was pushing harder and harder.

She was clinging to me like a leaf to a tree in thunderstorm………..moaning………...pleading……..digging her nails in my back ……….begging ……. “Aaaa….hhhh ! darling I’m coooo….ming” she cried till at last she could hold no longer and came hard……..her pussy walls tightening on my cock and…….her body shuddering in blissful gratification……,the waves of ecstasy sweeping over her…….. taking her to new heights of sensual pleasure.

Her orgasm subsided at last and she panted and buried her face on my broad shoulders.

I lifted her away from the wall and lay her down on the carpet. I was still hard as I was yet to reach my climax so I entered her once again………..

“Are you ready for the ride again darling” I whispered.

“Oh! Aryan…………..you are incredible ….. just unbelievable..….take me darling…….take me any way you like…..and come inside me………..make me yours…….darling……….make me yours forever…..” she said softly.

I started humping her again………in and out……….sliding ……….pushing……..harder…..and faster……. till our bodies were moving in unison like a well oiled machinery……………clinging to each other……..trying to give maximum pleasure to the other…… till I was on the verge….

“I am there honey……I ‘m…..coming luv……aaaa…hh!” I cried.

She increased her tempo and started grinding her hips faster and faster…….her clit rubbing wildly against my cock….. till we both came together….again

I released another load of my juices in her tight pussy and she bucked under me to take every drop inside her………and at last we lay there spent………tired…….panting but satisfied.

We lay there in each others arms just looking at each
other…..kissing…..laughing…….and loving some more till sleep overpowered her and she slept like a baby in my arms.

I too decided to rest a bit as I knew that we had a long night ahead…………..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:15 AM