Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
“Mmmmmmmmm……….” She moaned.

I flicked it again. It had grown into a hard nub and was now pointing outwards. I slowly brought my lips down on her chin and licked it. She threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I kissed her chin…….her neck ………I wanted to bite her on her slender neck, but I resisted as I didn’t want to leave any love bite, which could make Yash suspicious later.

Instead I just nibbled softly at the soft skin of her neck and she started writhing in pleasure. Then slowly I parted the robe on her left side and brought my lips close to her hard nipple, gently put it in my mouth and sucked it slowly.

“aaaaaaa….hhhhh!” she cried. “lov…ely………..so lovely…..darling”. She was ruffling my hair as if cajoling me to take her to another level.

I went on sucking at that nipple……….flicking it with my tongue………..biting it gently….. massaging her tits with my hands and sucking to my heart’s content. I could feel her pleasure increasing, like the way she was slowly grinding her hips.

I got up from the sofa and stood up. I then caught hold of her hand and indicated her to stand up. She stood up…….uncertain of my intentions ……looking in my eyes…….searching….

She looked gorgeous standing there with her robe completely open in the front and her lovely naked body peeking through. I came closer and gently removed the robe from her shoulders.

“You don’t need it any more” I whispered and she again closed her eyes……..as if waiting for me to take her.

The robe fell gently on the carpeted floor and there she was standing in all her naked glory….looking so beautiful………so lovely……….so innocent…………so vulnerable.

She looked like an exquisite crystal statue which could break even if held tightly. Her skin was milky white and without a blemish only a small mole could be seen on her pubic area just above her bare pussylips.

I wanted to take her there and then…………to love her even more…………knowing that the time was my enemy and it was running out fast……….but I
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:13 AM