Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She again brought her lips on mine and sucked deeply. I responded and we remained like that, ……doing nothing but holding each other tight and kissing………just kissing……. forgetting completely that outside our cocoon, another world existed where we would be spending the rest of our lives.

We might not even get a chance to touch each other in future so the only thing that mattered was today,…… the present………..NOW. We just couldn’t get a fill of each other and we remained there for infinity, till my aching cock was ready to burn a hole in my boxers.

I then moved my hands down from her back to her hips only to find that her robe had parted completely at the waist. I put my hand gently on her creamy soft thighs and caressed them slowly with my fingers. Her soft skin exiting me and I moved up and up till her lovely pussy was at my mercy.

I gently touched her slit……… she gasped.

“You should be familiar with my touch by now darling” I whispered.

“Oh! Aryan, you caress so gently and slowly that each time it feels…… so new” she said blushing.

She herself responded by stroking and massaging my dick through my boxers.

“Let me take care of my friend” she said mischievously and got off my lap on to the floor. She was bending in front of me standing on her knees and started to pull down my boxers.

I lifted my self slightly so that she could take them completely off me. As I sat back my monster was proudly standing up and pointing skyward.

Smiling naughtily, she took “her friend” between her delicate smooth fingers and started stroking it up and down……massaging and ..caressing it gently. Then without warning she brought her lips down on it and took half of it in her mouth.

She sucked at it and started bobbing her head gently up and down over it, I nearly died of ecstasy .I threw my head back and started enjoying the sensations starting deep down inside me and exploding in my brain.

She stroked it lovingly on the head……….. caressing it…….teasing it………..licking it……. and ultimately sucking it like a Popsicle, enjoying every moment of it. How she had gone from a young amateur innocent girl who was just finding her feet in sex, to an expert dick-sucker….. I could not imagine.

“Do you like it?” she asked smiling…with a twinkle in her eyes, as if reading my mind.

“I’m loving it baby……. Can’t you see how it is responding? It surely has taken to your tender care…….” I laughed.

She looked at my fully erect, engorged member,…..smiled and again went on about her job , this time doing it faster. She really wanted to make it happy.

I put my hands in her hair, pushed her head towards my dick and cajoled her to take more of it. she responded by taking almost whole of the monster…… and I was ready to cum. She started moving her head faster and faster…….moving up and down….. till I could no longer control myself.

“Aaaaa…..hh I ‘m coming darling, …. I’m coming, …………move” I wanted to push her away , as I did not want to cum in her mouth. But she kept on sucking harder and harder, till I exploded and came in her lovely mouth.

She kept on swallowing till the last drop was drained.

“I…it was heaven princess………just too beautiful. Why did you do……..it? I mean you could’ve taken your mouth away.” I said looking in her deep innocent eyes.

“Why? I was not about to leave “my friend” in distress, besides I also wanted to taste something other than wine.” She replied smiling naughtily.

“I bet, you’ve never done it before” I remarked

“Remember, everything has to happen first time” she said laughing, mimicking my style.

I laughed, ruffling her hair and kissed her wet lips.

She got up, kissed me on the cheek “Wait here, I will be back in a minute” she said and excused herself to the wash room, leaving me to sober up a little and reflect on this incredible day…….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:11 AM