Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-8

We both went to the kitchen. It was 12:45 PM . No doubt she was famished. I looked around, deciding what to make. Meanwhile Pooja lifted herself on to one of the empty slabs in kitchen, found a banana and started eating one.

“What will my princess like to have for lunch?” I asked

“Any thing that can be made fast, otherwise I’m going to eat you” she replied biting another piece off that banana.

I bowed my head. “I’m at your service your highness; please eat whatever part of me you find delicious. Though the way you are eating that banana, I can guess which part of me you would like.” I said mischievously.

“You naughty rascal!” she shouted, smiling and threw the banana skin at me.
I caught it expertly and threw it in the waste bin.

“ Ok ! I can make Pasta with vegetables and of course I have the wine to go with it.” I said

“Till when will your stock last? The way you are wasting your most expensive wines, I doubt they will last long” she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Wasting!” I exclaimed. “I couldn’t have used them more sensibly even if I wanted to. And don’t worry about the stock.

Even if you give me company every day and we drink twice the amount we have drunk till now, it would take another six months for the stocks to deplete. ”

She laughed with that inimitable tinkle.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:10 AM