Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
“You are very wicked Aryan. You sure know how to take advantage of a girl”. She said, blushing , smiling and lowering her eyes.

“Hey! I was just helping a damsel in distress like a true gentleman.. I would never think of taking advantage of a young naked girl who happens to be my best friend’s wife.” I said mischievously.

She immediately turned pink. Her small nipples were standing proudly on her lovely boobs. She had strategically placed a hand between her legs and raised the knee of one leg to prevent me from seeing her pussy.

She obviously wanted the tub to fill fast, so that she would be safe from my ravenous eyes.

I smiled, slowly crawled near her and took her in my arms. She reluctantly came in my arms and closed her eyes. I settled myself against one of the walls of the tub and made her sit between my legs with her back against my chest.

She was still somewhat inhibited and couldn’t meet my eyes. I lifted her chin with my fingers; she closed her eyes gently, probably resigning to her fate. She knew that I would have my way and possibly she too was in no mood to let this dream end, so she gently parted her lips and waited for me to kiss her.

I brought my lips down upon hers and touched her rosy little lips. They were luscious and I tenderly sucked on them.

“ mmm……mmm “ she was moaning. Again our tongues met and we started kissing passionately. Our tongues were roaming freely in each others mouth and we remained lip locked for what seemed an eternity.

I flicked a switch near the wall and a soft romantic CD started playing. Another flick of the switches and the lights dimmed and the scene was ready for another of my erotic love session with my sexy neighbor.

She was leaning on my left shoulder, slightly turned towards me. My mouth was locked on hers as if wanting to drink every ounce of nectar from her lips. With my right hand I was teasing her nipples, holding them between my fingers …pinching them slightly till they were rock hard.

They looked so beautiful standing above her small, light pink areolas.

“Mmmmmm………..mmmm” she whimpered. I then traced my hand downwards in the water towards her pussy.

Her legs were parted slightly and my fingers immediately found their destination. I pried open her pussy lips and reached for her clit. I rubbed on it for some time with my fingers…. flicking softly, till she was grinding her hips.

I then decided to increase her pleasure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:08 AM