Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part- 7

After freshening up, I went straight to my bed room and on the way took some Ice from the refrigerator. I walked up to my bathroom and gently opened its door. There in front of me was one of the loveliest sight I had ever seen.

I saw Pooja standing on one of the steps that led up to the Jacuzzi whirlpool, and trying to fiddle with the knobs of the tap, probably trying to open the faucets. She was humming slowly and bending over to reach the knobs. I could see her cute ass shaking and moving slightly and her lovely pussy was playing peek- a- boo with my eyes.

I stood there transfixed and didn’t move for some time enjoying the scene in front of me. She obviously had not heard me opening the door. I gently moved towards her, put down the ice slowly on the shelf and stood behind her.

“Looking for something?” I asked softly.

“Ooouch! Oh my God!” She turned looking scared. “You sacred me. I nearly had a heart attack”

She saw me smiling and immediately blushed trying to cover herself.

“I haven’t taken my bath yet.” she said lowering her eyes “Why don’t you be a good boy and wait outside till I’m finished.”

“Hey! Don’t break my heart. I was planning to show you my bathroom.” I said.

“I’ve already seen it. It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Just tell me how to open this tap and then I will manage” she asked

“That’s why it’s important that I remain here. There are so many gadgets here that I do not want you getting lost.” I said innocently.

“Just get into the Jacuzzi and it will turn on itself” I lied.

She looked curiously at the Jacuzzi. “Automatic?” She asked.. I nodded.

She quickly climbed up the steps and slowly lowered herself in the Jacuzzi tub. As she looked around expecting the water to start flowing, I was smiling to myself looking at that innocent girl.

“It’s not working” she said.

“Let me check it out”, I said playfully and I too quickly jumped into the Jacuzzi besides her. Immediately I pressed a knob and dialed the whirlpool speed to medium.

Instantaneously there was a gush of water from the faucets and Pooja gave a small shriek. The water started rising in the tub and I looked at her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:08 AM