Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
“Trust me darling, I will take care of everything” I said. “I will be gone a few minutes, just fresh’n up and I‘ll be back soon” In my mind I had a naughty plan
With that I went out of my bathroom and closed the door gently.

I went to my drawing room and looked at the sofa and the carpet where I had enjoyed Pooja’s sexy body the previous night. It still looked like a sex scene there, with her short yellow nighty lying bunched up on the carpet and nearby her lemon green cotton panties lying carelessly.

I picked both the garments from the floor. Her nighty had a soft and smooth texture to it ….most appropriate for her silky smooth skin. I then felt her panties with my fingers.

They were also of a very good quality….. Soft cotton material and then there was “Snoopy” the famous cartoon character printed on the crotch. ‘ Victoria ’s secret’ the label on waistband read.

“Lovely taste Pooja” I thought. Then I brought them near my nose and smelt.

They still had retained that wonderful fragrance of her sweet and salty pussy juices.

“Oh! What would I give to be in your place all the time, Snoopy” I thought.

I took both the garments to my cupboard and placed them neatly inside. I could still hear the water running in the bathroom and deduced that she must be taking her time.

I decided to give her some more time in privacy; after all she was going to have a long day ahead.

I then went to the other bathroom in my guest room to freshen up and rehearse my plan……

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:08 AM