Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part 6 contd..

I got off the bed, took her up in my arms and picked her up from the bed.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked alarmed

“You should at least start trusting me now. Remember, I protected you from the ‘demons’ last night” I said smiling playfully

I walked up to the door of my bathroom with her in my arms and pushed it open. I took her inside and gently lay her down on the padded floor. I then turned on the lights. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of my bathroom. It was probably the most luxurious bathroom she had ever seen.

It was fitted with a beautiful circular whirlpool Jacuzzi bath on a raised platform, a personal shower compartment enclosed in frosted glass, a stylish toilet seat and world class electronic faucets( modern day terminology for taps), a vertical cabinet at one corner for clean towels and small elegantly styled cupboards on the walls, for toiletries and other items.

It was one of my favorite places in my flat so I had spent quite a lot of money in designing and completely revamping my bathroom. I had used special towel material as padded carpets, which could soak any amount of moisture. I had even placed a small wine cooler near the Jacuzzi, so that I could enjoy my drink while I relaxed in my bath.

There was also a small book shelf where the latest magazines and books were kept neatly.

“ Wow !” she exclaimed truly overawed by the sight. “It is the most beautiful bathroom that I have ever seen. You sure have royal tastes Aryan”

I kept admiring my lovely nude neighbor “In order to treat a princess, you have to have royal tastes” I replied.

She blushed at my comment and suddenly as if aware of her nakedness, tried vainly to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands.

I flashed my most charming smile and said “Brush your teeth and fresh’n up till I make arrangements for the bath. You will find a new brush in the cabinet above the faucets”

“But I don’t have any clothes here. What will I wear after the bath?” she asked nervously, still trying to cover herself..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:06 AM