Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
For a moment I was afraid that she was going to wake up, but she was fast asleep. She had kept one arm over her eyes and the other was near the pillow. I could see her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath and for the first time I noticed that she had small pink nipples over her glorious mounds.

As my gaze shifted downwards I saw the sweet triangle of her crotch, comprising of her totally bare pussy lips with small slit in between. Her pussy seemed just like a little teenagers, completely devoid of any hair and very tight. Her legs were parted slightly with one leg bent slightly at the knee comfortably resting on the bed.

That was a heavenly scene and I knew I would never get a chance to see it again. So, I decided to keep it permanently in my memory. I took out my digital camera from the side drawer and started taking few pictures of this lovely nude angel in her sleep. I took them from some distance using optical zoom as I did not want the flash to wake her up.

She did not even stir during the whole photo shoot. Now I had the material to keep me busy when I would be lonely at night. By now I had a raging hard on and I did not want to waste anytime, so I immediately went for the job at hand.

I kept my camera back and climbed on the bed and went straight at her pussy.. I started licking the soft flesh slowly. It was a bit salty, probably from her sweat and juices of last night’s adventure. She started writhing, slowly at first and then started moaning softly. “mmmmmm……mmmm” she moaned “ wha…t are you upto?” she asked sleepily.

“Just testing whether u are ready for me” I replied softly

“Haven’t you had your fill darling?” she asked.

“I can never have my fill of you” I replied and continued sucking on her pussy. She also started to get horny again as her love juices started flowing and she started grinding her hips. “Now‘s the time to put my plan into action” I thought.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:06 AM