Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Part-6

We slept peacefully together and were so tired that I did not wake up till late in the morning. As I woke up, I felt that the night had been a beautiful dream, but then I felt the soft flesh of my sexy neighbor besides me and knew that the dream was still to be over.

She was sleeping very calmly on her side apparently very tired. I decided to admire her naked beauty in some light now. Although the blinds were drawn in my room but the light was filtering from outside and I could clearly see the naked angel lying besides me. She was lying curled up on her side facing away from me, so that her lovely back and ass was visible to my hungry eyes.

She had the most delicate back I had ever seen and that beautiful, supple, fair ass was without a blemish. Nestled between her asscheeks I could also see her bare pussy lips peaking out as if teasing me.

I could not resist touching them now that I could see them in full glory. As my fingers flicked her pussy lips, she turned in her sleep and settled comfortably on her back.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:06 AM