Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 5 – Vikram Strikes (continued)

She

His hug, his rubbing of my body with his body, his impassioned kisses was rendering me totally compliant to his every move. I wrapped my hands tightly around his neck still lost in his ardent kiss as he carried me. This is how it feels to engage in such a sinful act. Guilt that I am doing something very wrong, betraying the trust of my innocent husband but overpowering all that was an excitement and thrill I had never experienced before. My body was heated in lust, engulfed in arousal that pushed every thing else aside except the need of my body. Now I fully understood why had been called deliciously sinful by many. Our lips parted only when he laid me on the table. I lay there with my eyes half closed in swooning need, body shivering in desire. What a sight I must have been to him. The top of my saree was off, half on my body and half falling off the edge of the table. My blouse pulled up almost to my neck and my bell-shaped breasts lay on my bra cups with my half inch nipples thrusting out to its full length. His eyes grazed over my body in appreciation. His was a look of a conqueror and I was his conquest … and the vanquished was my husband. I saw him undoing his belt and pulling down and letting his jeans fall down. Oh no, he was going to take me now my mind said but my body responded ‘Oh yes.’ I saw what had been straining and rubbing against me while we kissed was now prominently visible in his boxers now straining to get out. Vikram pulled down his innerwear and it sprang out in victory. My eyes widened as I saw for the first time the love weapon that was going to affirm Vikram’s victory. It was large and thick, not excessively to be alarming but just the right size to be captivating and tempting. From the first my husband was unequally equipped to battle Vikram over me. Be it his looks, his body …. and now in that most vital weapon in the bout of love and lust. I looked away blushing furiously that I had been so mesmerised by that which was going to explore the very depth of the most intimate part of my body.

Next I felt him lifting up my saree from around my feet. I murmured some token words of protest that he ignored and that I believed he would do. I was not even conscious of the words I was uttering. It was just some automatic response that he rightfully paid no mind to. Again, my actions discredited my words as I lifted my buttocks to assist him. When he started tugging my panties down I again made an effort to stop him but my weak response was no match for his ardour. He was seeing what only one other adult male had seen. I still had some semblance off shame as I covered my vagina with my hands but he soon had it out of the way. He would be seeing how shamelessly wet he had made me. He held my ankles and pulled my body to the edge of the table. He kissed my toes. I have been walking all over, my feet must be dirty but he didn’t seem to mind. He kissed my little toe moving up … my toe ring and then my big toe, licking it for a while. His head moved down my ankles, then my calf leaving a wet trail made by his lips and tongue. Luckily I had waxed my legs just before coming here and he must have been aroused by the smooth soft skin of my thighs. He was kissing, licking and biting gently. Even his playful bites left a reddish mark on my fair skin. The good thing was it would disappear in a few seconds. I didn’t want any evidence of this amorous play on my body. I had left trimmed hair around my pussy. It was not even a triangle, just a small circular bit of hair around my pussy lips. I know a lot of men now liked fully shaven cunts, especially the younger men, but my husband liked me to have some hair down there and I hoped that Vikram too was not displeased. His mouth was getting closer to my pussy. I was sure he could smell the scent of arousal coming from my heated pussy. But it was not his mouth that reached my pussy. I felt his finger press and splay my pussy lips. A finger slowly entered my warm and wet hole. It slid in effortlessly and knowingly on my pussy inner wall moving … probing.

“Aww… Ssss…Vikram…Vikram…” I moaned as his finger touched a spot in my wall. Pleasure shot through my body that I had never felt before. I expected his finger to rub and tease my love bud to transport me to the world of sexual pleasure but he had not touched my bud yet but already I was in a rapture that I had not known before. There are other zones in a woman’s private part that arouses pleasure and Vikram knows it. With my husband it had always been only the clitoris. I was aware that this teasing of my pleasure spot was making me ooze copiously.

“Ohh … ohh… Oh god .. Ohh…” I mumbled incoherently as waves of electric pleasure washed through my body. Vikram was younger than my husband … why he was younger than even me but he knew so much more about a woman’s body than my husband did. “Vikram .. ang….babe…aahhh…. darling..Ohhh..,” the words of endearment tumbled out unconsciously. Noo …no …  I was leaking so much I was going to flow out.

But that didn’t happen. Suddenly his mouth was there, fastened to my secret lips. His tongue lapped up what I oozed. Now two of his fingers were in me. Forefinger teasing a spot and the middle finger probing a little further up. My body was reacting on its own. My stomach would tighten then relax then tighten again involuntarily. My hips pressed upwards pushing my cunt lips tighter into his mouth. There was a constant flow of bliss inside me. Where had all this rapture been all my life? I was kneading my own breasts. My fingers pinching my swollen nipples my body slightly arching in the middle. Now finally his lips latched on to my clitoral hood pulling in and sucking, his tongue probing my nub. I also screamed out my passion.

“OOhhhhhhh……… yes…yes… you’re killing me Vikram….,” Yes I was dying … dying in pleasure.

My thighs wrapped around his head. I pressed his head down by one hand while I kneaded my breasts with the other. He was slurping in my juices and I had more and more to give him as he drank my pleasure juice. I was getting light headed, my nerves were tingling. I was rapidly approaching an almighty release.

My thoughts and Vikram’s activity were interrupted by a voice shouting out from below the staircase. “Hey Bavani What is taking you so long? We need the plates?” It was the voice of the fat aunty who sent me here.

I was too far gone to stop now. I told her the truth. “I’m coming in a minute aunty just hold on.”

Taking my signal Vikram started finger fucking and sucking my pussy again. He sucked furiously now. My mouth opened gasping like a fish out of water. My neck tilted backward my iris slid up as my eyelids’ half closed. My body started shuddering as if I was naked in a cold room. Lights burst in my brain as waves of immense pleasure wracked my body. I pressed the palm of my hand hard against my mouth from shouting out. The minute I told the aunty was already gone with the continuous shuddering of my body. With my lust sated the sense of the danger I was in came starkly to me. I got up off the table and quickly adjusted my saree. I pulled up my bra putting my breasts back into the cups and pulled down my blouse. I quickly put back the last two hooks as I walked to where the plates were. Quickly picking up three plates I turned to walk out. I saw Vikram still standing with his cock rock hard erect half tilted up to the ceiling. I had my release but he was left high and dry. I saw the disappointed look on his face. Luckily he did not try to detain me knowing our precarious position. My heart went out to him. Before going out of the door I placed the plates on the table and pulled him up to me. Lips were still wet with my secretion. I wiped his lips with my hand and gave him a deep kiss. I looked at him and said,” Sorry Vikram, I’ve got to go.”

“Look at this Bavani, you are leaving me like this,” He said referring to his manhood.

I took it in my hand for the first time. I had never felt a cock this firm. I pulled his skin up and down a few seconds. “Oh yes,” Vikram moaned in pleasure. On an impulse I bent down and kissed it and then took into in to my mouth and sucked it just three .. four times.

“Just then Aunty bellowed again,” Bavani, are you coming.”

I got up quickly and whispered,” Sorry,” again and taking the plates and opening the door I shouted out,” On the way aunty.” As I practically almost ran downstairs.  Only as I was handing over the plates I realised that I had left my panties on the floor upstairs.

Husband

Finally, the men decided to finish having their coffee and go back. I wanted to briskly walk back but they were all taking a leisurely stroll. How could they understand my predicament? None of them had a wife as attractive as mine and no virile young and handsome man was trying to seduce them. But I had no choice then to follow at their pace. All the time I was hoping nothing had happened while I was away. I looked at the time, we had been away approximately It 35 minutes and that was 34 minutes too long as far as I was concerned. That was more than enough time to have finished one round of sex. Where could that have happened …if it happened? What was distressful to me was if any of this was true and they had actually made love it would mean that my wife was a willing participant. That would mean Vikram had won and proved himself to be more of a man than me. He had always had that slightly arrogant look and smile when he looked at or spoke to me.  It was as if he was saying look at me, look at my body, this is what your wife desires inside. I’m going to prove that and fuck her and you can’t stop me.  Now if he had actually fucked her his look would not just be arrogant, it would be disdainful at me for being a wimp and not being to safeguard my wife’s chastity. When I got back the first thing I did was look for my wife. She was in the hall with some other ladies preparing for the evening ceremony. I looked around to see if Vikram was there but he was nowhere to be seen. At first I was happy at this. Maybe seeing that he was getting nowhere with my wife he decided to give up and spend time with his friends. But this didn’t gel with my assessment of the type of man he was. He was not the type to give up easily. He would try even if there was only a very slight chance of him succeeding. I expect he would continue to try his luck till he and we were here. That being so then why wasn’t he here leering at my wife. That’s when an alarming thought struck me. What if he wasn’t here because he already had succeeded in seducing my wife and having sex with her. Now that he had achieved his aim he didn’t need to be here all the time anymore? I quickly walked over to where Bavani was.

“Ah.. you’re back dear, do you want anything? We are busy preparing for this evening’s event,” Bavani said to me with a smile.

I felt like that smile was not like her usual smile. It was a little diffident. Was that the smile of a woman who was feeling guilty? How would a guilty woman react? I didn’t know, I had no experience of that. I saw that her blouse was drenched with sweat more than the others. There was another look on her face that I couldn’t make out. It wasn’t tiredness though there were elements of that. It was something more … a look of contentment? My mind was in a muddle, I didn’t know what to think. There were things I was fearful of contemplating.

“No … nothing. Do you all have a lot more to do?” I asked her.

“We are almost finished .. another half hour or so. Then we can rest a while and get dressed up and ready for the evening,” my wife replied.

“Were you here all the time?” I asked.

“Yes, why do you ask?”

“No, I just simply asked,” I said not knowing what else to say. I couldn’t tell her that I wanted to know if she went off to meet Vikram somewhere alone can I.

I walked away with my mind filled with different conflicting thoughts. If it really happened, though I hoped it had not, where could they have possibly met. There were too many people around. Maybe because Vikram had so rattled me that I was over imagining things. But my mind still was seriously wondering where it was possible for secret lovers to meet here, in this situation. I recollected that last time I suspected they may have been together was at the terrace. When I was away would they have taken the opportunity to go there again? I slowly circled around and quietly went up to the terrace. There was no one there and that was not a comfort. So, if they had actually come here than they too would have been alone. It was so open here, I looked around thinking where is possible for two people to remain hidden from view. I saw my son’s clothes were still drying on the line. My eyes spied on the water tank. This was the only place. I walked towards it not really knowing why or what I expected to find. There was a small nook where two people could stand and can be hidden away from the view of others. I looked inside there again not looking for anything in particular. There was nothing there and nothing to see. Not knowing whether I was feeling relieved or disappointed that I didn’t find anything I was about to turn away when I saw a large stain on the brown wall. It was not white or colourless, rather it was a mix of both. It had almost completely dried but for just a last bit of moistness. A chill went through my heart. I hoped it was phlegm or spit or anything else at all except what I was thinking it could be. It was not something from days ago. It was fresh but from how long ago?

I had to know for sure what it was. But thinking of the only way I could confirm what it was made me want to throw up. I had to touch it, smell it to confirm what I dreaded it was. Seeing the height from which the stain started was also unnerving. It was around the height of where the hip of a man of almost six feet would be, and there was only one man who I could think of who was of that height. I had to do something very humiliating, I had to squat down on my haunches and move my head towards the smear. I had no desire to touch it. The strong smell of a man’s seminal release would confirm what it was. I felt so disgusted that it was like as if I was moving my face towards Vikram’s groin. When my face was about a foot away the smell confirmed it was what I had feared it was. I felt a hollow defeat inside. In my mind I could just see Bavani bent down with her hands on the wall. He would have had her saree pulled over her waist as he pumped his big cock (I knew it was big as I had seen it when he was urinating on the wall) inside my wife’s vagina. What would my wife had felt? Would this experience of having a huge member penetrate her tight pussy been overwhelmingly pleasurable for her? Even for my normal sized penis with the normal girth Bavani’s vagina always felt tight. How Vikram would have enjoyed it. In voluntarily tears welled up in my eyes. Has my Bavani betrayed me … has she cheated on me? Pull yourself together man, I scolded myself. This proved nothing. This ejaculation could have been from anyone, it could have just been from masturbation. This was no reason to doubt my wife’s character. I could be right or I could be totally wrong. Knowing something for certain was in a way easier. You would know what to do, how to deal with it but having this uncertainty was very torturous. I walked back downstairs with unsteady feet, a man not knowing if he had been defeated or not.

He

She had left me high and dry like this. ‘Bitch’ ‘bitch’ I cursed, not Bavani but that old fat bitch who had called out to Bavani to hurry back. All I needed was another ten minutes, that was all I needed. I would have rammed my thick rod to the hilt, into her sweet pussy. I now know for sure how sweet it was because I have tasted it. I had fingered her in all the right spots as I sucked her pussy and she flowed for me … oh how she flowed for me. So much … so much. From her reaction I could see that this was new to her. Mohan may have even given her oral sex but he probably would have limited himself to licking her clit. But the way her body undulated, her frequent epileptic like fits showed that she was in uncontrollable pleasure. She had such a clean, sweet pussy, the only smell was that of her lust that wafted to his nose and aroused him to no end. So much of her feminine fluid oozed that she was unconsciously getting ready for the invasion by my love spear. How much she was losing control I could see by her kneading her own breasts as I glanced up with my lips still fastened to her intimate lips. She was pinching and twisting those stiff nipples that I had sucked a few minutes before that. The first time she cradled my head to her breasts was when I knew her resistance was broken. I was making every effort to give her an unforgettable experience when I sucked on her cunt … the skills I honed through experience and experimentation. She must enjoy it so much that she must crave for it again. I knew I was succeeding when she pushed down my head hard to her pussy and when she locked my head in place by her marble like smooth thighs. The icing on the cake would be for me to shove my cock into her tight cunt. I had already broken almost all her barriers but fucking her at least once would remove any little off chance that she would regret what she had already done and reject me altogether.

I wanted for her to have an orgasm first. When she was in the stupor of that pleasure I would have pushed my cock into that waiting cunt. But she had been brought to her senses by that fat bitch calling her to hurry up. I almost laughed when Bavani shouted out to the fatty that she was coming and a short while later came in my mouth. Whatever said and done I was so very disappointed. I so wanted to feel how good it would feel when my cock was nestled deep in the wet folds of her cunt. I didn’t even mind if she had to leave before I had my orgasm. It was important that she climaxed at least once with my rod ploughing inside her. She would never be able to say no to me after that. So, when she suddenly got up, adjusted her saree and blouse and picked up the plates to leave I must have looked a pitiful sight standing there with my pants around my ankles and my stiff prick aching impatiently to enter into her still pure pussy. I could have forced her to stay and fucked her but that would have been dangerous. If anyone had come looking for her everything would have been ruined. My lack of patience would have caused me to lose everything and caused a big ruckus in the house. However, my disappointment turned to delight when she had taken my cock in her delicate fingers and then had sucked my cock a few seconds. It was I who had wanted to show her how pleasurable sex with me would be but in those few seconds Bavani was able to show me how superb sex with her would be. Those soft fingers holding my cock and those luscious red lips wrapped around my hard flesh even in those few seconds made me crazier about her than I already was. More importantly when she did that it confirmed in my mind that I was definitely going to fuck her before I left this place. I have seen all that only her husband had seen and I now know why her husband wanted it to be his alone. She had seen my cock. The awe and desire in her eyes when she had seen it assured me that she would henceforth keep thinking of it. The more it occupied her mind the more she would to find out how much pleasure she was going to get through it.
[+] 13 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM