Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
“Aga poori kashala radhatiya maza nahi yet ka” Papoo said. (why are you crying girl aren’t you enjoying). Vithal grunted. “Aarrghhh , arrrgh , gega randichya maza lawadila pani ghe ga ahhhh ahhh” (take my sperms bitch). He went on and pouring his cum in my cunt he went limp and lay down on me, crushing me beneath his weight. His cock, wet with his own cum, fell out limp from my cunt. Vithal finally got up triumphant. “Mazaa aali ga” (enjoyed it) But that wasn’t the end of it. Papoo was already between my legs telling me, “Ag tambh at mala zavude tula mast awadnar atha”. (wait I am going to fuck you and you are going to enjoy the same). But when he removed his cock ahhh I said this slim boy had an almost in fact a bit bigger then what Vithal had.

Papoo was restless and placed his cock at the entrance of my cunt and pushed it in with a mighty heave, I grunted but my cunt was well lubricated with my own cum as well Vithal’s sperms.

He gave me two three jerks and telling, “Nahi me hila magoon zawanar, chal ga tujha gand ge” (I am going to fuck her from behind show me your ass). Papoo said suddenly, pulling out his cock from my cunt. With rough hands, the other two guys turned around my body and made me lie on my stomach .Papoo spanked my butts telling me kneel “Chali randi uchal tujha gand” (come on bitch lift your ass) shouted Papoo, who by now was sitting on my ass

I lifted my butt and was forced to pose myself to present my ass to him and Papoo grunted telling, “kay mast pose dile” (what nice pose she is giving) telling that he smoothly squeezed my ass and I could feel his cock tip parting my cunt lips and in one go he pushed his cock deep in my cunt. One of the guys who was sitting next to me, bent and started sucking my tits and the young 5.5 or 5.6 feet boy was much better then the old and huge Vithal who fucked me first. Papoo was really great and he fucked me like hell. “ahhhh ahhhh, pllleeeeaase” I whimpered feebly. Papoo was going on with his in and out movement, making a slapping sound each time he entered my cunt, and his groin hitting my her ass. “ohhhhhh oooooooohh ahhhhhhhh”

With each push from Papoo, my body moved forward and when he pulled out, my ass would come back into him. It was a rhythmic motion, as were the squishy “putch putch” sounds. Suddenly it seemed everyone had become silent and still, until I heard Papoo say gleefully that she loves getting fucked like a bitch and so on, gutter slamming his mouth.

In fact he told me because Papoo had been still for a while and it was the bitch in me who was moving forward and backward fucking myself on his cock. One of the guy caressing my hairs as I was going backward and forward on Papoo’s cock told me “har ekh aurat rand hoti hai, use chinal kaise bana dekh” I was so ashamed of myself hearing and knowing what I was doing.

I had stopped moving in and out hearing them and Papoo started fucking me pretty hard this time and I was grunting like a bitch now “oooooooooooo….mmmmmmmm” With every strong thrust from Papoo, my moans were growing louder.

“Iss randi ko aise chodo, jaise woh poori zindagi bhar main na choodi hogi” said Vithal to Papoo.

Papoo started pumping me real hard. "aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uummmmmm
oouuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa", I wailed as my body was rocked by his penetration and one of the guy who was pressing both my breast. The guy who said those disgusted words to me too joined rubbing my back and moved his hands on my butts and where he wanted this was turning me into real slut "Haaiinn ooouuiiiiiiiiii mmmaaaaa cchhooddoooooooooo ccchhhooddooooooooo muujjhheeeeeeeeeeeee aaauuuuuu hhhaaiiiiii hhhhhhhhhhhhhiuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhh", I wailed as my moans grew louder. I was going to have third or fourth orgasm by then. I felt my hand being pulled by one of the guy and placed it on his dick. My eyes were shut with all those wonderful things.

Papoo was stiffening, and his thrusts became like steam engine piston. With each thrust my head would get pushed up bringing a moan pleasure. The other guy was standing close by and masturbating. Papoo grunted “yeh ga mazya chikacha fawara tujya pucchit udala ahhhhh ghe gha mazi rand” (take my sperms you bitch) and words coming from my mouth excited them "ouuiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbaahhiiuuttttttttttttttttt mmaazzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa aahhh raahhaaaaaaaaaaaa hhaaaii cchhooddooo auurr ccchhooddoo jjoor sseeiii oouuuiiiiiiiii mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

The guys started laughing and telling it was nice they picked me up without any fear.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:01 AM