Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
They told if I would co-operate with them then they will give me my sari. I knew there was no other option left. The guy came and started fondling my body. The other too joined and one put his face in between my thigh and started kissing my vagina and I knew he was the one who had sucked me off in the truck. I was laid down and the other guy lay next to me and started sucking my breast. Other one was watching

There was a knock at the door and the one standing went and opened the door allowing the fourth person to come who had brought few beers. I was wondering where the other two were. They started drinking the beer and forced me to have some. One of the guy fizzled the beer bottle and sprayed it on my face and breast. It was very cold. The guy who was sucking me good in my vagina again spread my legs and started sucking me the other three were sitting around me playing with my breast and one guy licked my armpit one was sucking and all those nasty thing which was giving me thrills of sensual tickling all over my body.

One of the guy said, "Chala bas jal ata icha puchi madhe lavda takun bagu kiti maza denara ahe apleyala” (lets stop and shove in our cock in her cunt and see how much enjoyment she will give us). The guy who said came near and told “ye ga pori” (come here girl) and telling he began to kiss me. He began to smooch me. For the first time, I was feeling a stranger's lips exciting. My boobs were of course pressed or accidentally squeezed by other three guys

The guy who was kissing me was really dark and he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I felt one of the other guy began to lick my thighs and the inside of my thigh. I was really turned on like anything and it never happened in my life. I was being licked and enjoyed as if I was a delicacy.

The guy sucking stopped sucking my cunt and groaned, “Hichi puchi pani pan sodu lagali” (her cunt has started oozing). The dark guy who was kissing all over told the guy “Chal bajula ho maja” (come one move out of my way) and looking at me, he told, “maza lavda tujya aata ghalun tuza bhokat ….ghalun zavanar hai mein” (I am going to shove in my cock in your hold and fuck you). I came to know later his name was Vithal.

He laughed and others joined in. My legs were crossed tight. He had no access. “rand chal faku tujha madhi ani zavu dhu mala” (Open your thighs bitch and let me fuck you). Vithal growled at me. Vithal got desperate and tried pulling my legs apart and Vithal placed his cock on the lips of my cunt pussy. It was huge – around 7-8 inches big. With one big push Vithal entered my cunt. I yelled in pain as my cunt lips stretching and tearing. There was enough lubrication but still my cunt was feeling a big cock as big as what he possessed for the first time. Vithal pulled out his cock from my cunt and push it back in even harder as the other guys closed in feeling my hands legs breast.

Vithal kept moving his cock in and out of my cunt and I was having the night of my life and I was getting wetter and wetter. The guy sucking my cunt who was called Papoo began to suck my nipples. I was going mad and tensed by the hard bite marks he was giving on my breast and tits. I cried out “aahhhhh dukh raha hai, pls chod ddh ahhhhhh” but that made Vithal more vigorous and fucking me like hell and I could feel another mouth on my other breast as well it was another guy and I was crying and yet the same loved the way Vithal was fucking, “ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh noooo noooooooo ahhhhh”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 07:00 AM