Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Election Disaster

Election Disaster

There was a story Tripped And Used In A Nasty Bus Journey and Smita I loved it and you can find it why I loved it. The texture is same but some changes.

I could like to tell a similar incident but with some different and it was during Maharashtra state election in 2004 this incident too took place in September 2004. Ok friend and my dear Smita darling this is dedicated to you who helped in coming out from the fateful thing.

Ok now about me, I am Suman 30 year of age with a height of 5.5 and stats of 38 28 38 and this incident which I am going to narrate dates back 6 years back in the year 2004 during our state election. I was married 6 months back and my husband Naresh was working in a software company.

It was few days before election and he was doing some private work for some campaign work and that day I went with Naresh to submit his work and later on we were going to go out shopping. Naresh was telling the client what all he has done and in came women in and started looking at me. Then she said to Naresh, “that’s your wife” and we had a small discussion to which Mrs. Mehta told that if she wants to do campaigning she is welcome. For a month or so she can earn almost 700 Rs. Per day as I looked beautiful good height and knowledgeable she can send me with others at residence or other offices with other women’s.

Then we came to know its just show business where more then 50% of the followers were paid and Naresh didn’t had any objection with the same. I was reluctant at first but she persuades me telling my knowledge will increase and so on. On top of that he was going to be on 3 months trip or Delhi and I was actually going to leave at my moms place.

Mrs. Mehta gave me three sets of saris sleeves blouse and those scarfs telling me for the first few days you will be campaigning for them abc party then 123 party then xyz party. It was 45 days work just before elections.

The first week I enjoyed roaming here and there with the party workers and we were group of women’s we became fast friends and were campaign for different party. But then the really thing happened and we had a 3 days assignment in Phaltan as there was a massive rally and roughly far off from Pune and the pay too was good and Naresh not being there I thought of going rather then sitting at home doing nothing.

So without asking his permission as one of my friend Rajni told me to come and forced me to come with them as she too is alone as most of our other women folk skipped but Rajini had some urgent need of money.

We were taken in Tata Sumo the first day was ok and we were given a lodge where I and Rajini stayed together. Next day in the evening there was massive rally with huge crowd don’t know from where they landed up and it was going quiet well till 7 pm in the evening. As it was about to end there was this huge thunder shower and everyone started running here and there. I and Rajini too started to run and we didn’t know where our Sumo was parked. There was this big truck covered where some women were climbing from behind and asked us where we were heading and told them that we have to go to such and such lodge to which they told this truck too goes to the same place and they could certainly drop us out there.

As we had to get down last we were pushed pushed and pushed to the end of the truck means near the driver’s cabin. Rajini too was there but she was somewhere mid way and we lost contact. The truck started to move and at that time I noticed that where I was standing at the end it was all males who almost surrounded me. I tried to go where Rajini was the same moment the truck stopped and another 20-25 people started to climb up and I was almost crushed between them. There was nothing to hold and everyone was shouting ***** zindabad zindabad and all those election naras and I was not able to hold anything and I started to feel that a hand that was on my hip was pressing my hips. I was wearing the party workers sari with matching blouse. I ignore the hand pressing on my hip thinking what to tell and whom to tell and due to heavy crowd someone might be taking a chance on me. But within a minute to my surprise the hand began to move very slowly over my butt.

I tried to move away but there was no place and the huge yelling and shouting went on couldn’t bother the rest of them. I did not want to create any scene there for this type of molestation due to shame I have to remain standstill. The person understood this and took advantage and I could feel his palm pressing and kneading my ass. I was afraid and was sweating due to the heavy crowd and the situation I was in it was making me feel sick now. I haven’t told Naresh also that I was going to be in Phaltan and he will really kill me if something goes wrong .I thought moving to the side of the truck and moved my hands but the hand that was pressing my butt made me stand there and I had the fright of my life when one new hand was on my bare stomach it moved up beneath the sari phallu and pressed my breast.

I thought of yelling but who could listen when they were all already yelling like mad peoples. The guy whose hand was on my breast was right behind me and he pulled me back only to make me feel his hardened dick and his hands on my breast was pretty tight. I was horrified there was no escape. I don’t know what to do due to shame also and because of Naresh. So I was silent and I knew that made those people understood this and became more excited. The hand on my boob moved more on my left side and there was another hand that started fondling my right breast the first guy who was to my right side held my hand the two guys were squeezing my breast as they were pressing some toy. But that was already triggering my whole body to a new excitement. I knew the guy behind me holding one of my breasts and his other hand was on my shoulder started dry fucking me poking his cock on my ass moving it up and down. I was so taken away with the dry fuck given by the guy behind me and didn’t came to know when my blouse was unhooked. Now I felt few more hands on my body and came to know there were three who took the command on me. I felt they were trying to remove my blouse but I was holding the same tightly and I felt something in my ear, “jast jor naku lau nahi tu itach nagad karun takel” ( let it go or will make you nude here itself)

I still didn’t allow them to remove the same and to my shock they literally tore it off as one had a pocket knife and I knew the guy standing to my right did the same. I felt like yelling now as my blouse was getting ripped off. But still didn’t have the guts to do that as there were lots of things going on my head. I was afraid of what was going on, afraid what will happen when my husband Naresh comes to know what next will happen when people come to know and all that stuff and as I was thinking all that stuff my blouse was ripped off with just my bra on top.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-06-2019, 06:59 AM