Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Chapter 8:

They both laid in bed, trying to sleep but couldn't because of Urvashi's thoughts.
Suhail was not able to think beyond her milky white body and such a beautiful face, he would die to fuck such a beauty just for once.
Urvashi didn't have much luck sleeping either. She kept thinking of Zaid's cock inside her and how it made her feel. She knew she shouldn't have done it, but she wanted it. She wanted to feel his strong hands and muscular body. All she could do was hug her husband who is already in sleep, she hoped if he could help douse her bodily fire.
She was wearing her silk robe, with nothing underneath. Her breasts were free, and she was rhythmically rubbing her husband.

"What are you doing?" asked a groggy voice.
"Oh," Urvashi gasped as her husband rolled over in his sleep. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just couldn't sleep."
"I know," her husband said. "Me too."
"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom."
"Alright."
Urvashi stepped out of bed and walked down the hall. She locked the bathroom door behind her and sat on the toilet. She placed her hand on her stomach and felt it quivering. She was filled with desire, she wanted to have sex with Zaid, but she knew she shouldn't. She had been with him already, he wasn't supposed to know that. If her husband found out, he would be very angry.
She stood up and went to the sink and washed her hands, then splashed water on her face. She opened the door and returned to her room. She slipped back into the bed next to her husband and sighed.
Her mind was still full of Zaid. His muscles, his body, and his cock. She felt a bit of guilt as she touched her nipples and rubbed her thighs together.
Zaid was laying on his bed with his blankets pulled up to his chest. He could not sleep because of Urvashi. His mind was full of thoughts of her.
Urvashi was lying on the bed in her room, unable to sleep because of Zaid. She couldn't get his muscular body out of her mind. His strong hands, his big cock. Her heart raced as she continued to touch herself.
Zaid's roommate Suhail was unable to sleep due to the fact that he saw the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen naked. His cock was erect underneath his blanket, and he couldn't resist touching it. He wanted to fuck Urvashi too. His cock became harder as he imagined her milky white body and how her pussy would feel around his cock.
Urvashi was unable to sleep due to her desire for Zaid and the feeling of guilt she felt because of it. Her fingers pinched her nipples as she rubbed her pussy. She wanted to feel his cock inside her once more.
Suhail couldn't sleep because he wanted to fuck Urvashi too. His cock was still erect underneath the blanket and he wanted to cum. His hand moved down and grabbed his cock. He felt so dirty and guilty but couldn't stop thinking about Urvashi and Zaid. He felt like a pervert because he saw Urvashi naked. His hand moved faster on his cock, his orgasm approaching.
Urvashi's body shook as she felt her orgasm approaching. She was trying to be quiet, but it was becoming harder to do so. Her back arched off the bed as her pussy spasmed around her fingers, her moan becoming louder. She looked down at her husband sleeping and was embarrassed. She tried to stifle her moans and came quietly.
Suhail couldn't stifle his moans, either. The more he thought of Urvashi's beauty, the more turned on he got. His cock throbbed, his hand moving faster on it. He grunted and felt his cock throbbing. He ejaculated all over the blanket, groaning. His hand moved slower, as he felt his orgasm subsiding. He looked over at the clock and saw that it was just past midnight. He tried to fall asleep but failed.
Urvashi tried to fall asleep as well but couldn't because of the guilt she felt about Zaid. She tried to think of other things, but her mind always went back to Zaid and the way his body felt against hers.
Zaid could not sleep due to Urvashi. He couldn't stop thinking of her. He wanted to touch her body again. He wanted to fuck her. His cock throbbed under the blanket, and he had to touch it. He reached down and grabbed it, feeling its heat in his hand. His cock was so hard, he couldn't resist stroking it. He closed his eyes as he pictured Urvashi naked and moaned as he imagined fucking her. He stroked his cock faster, feeling his orgasm approaching. He came all over himself, moaning as quietly as he could.
All three of them reached their orgasm while laying in their own bed.
Urvashi, Zaid, and Suhail couldn't sleep that night due to their sexual desires for one another. They had been with each other all night, unable to stop their thoughts from turning to sex and the pleasure that each of them felt.
Zaid thought of Urvashi's body. Urvashi thought of Zaid's strong body. Suhail thought of Urvashi's milky white body and the way she looked when she was naked. They were unable to stop their thoughts from turning to sex and the pleasure that each of them felt.
Suhail woke up the next morning feeling better than he had in a long time.
Urvashi was awoken by the alarm on her phone. She laid there in the bed, trying to go back to sleep but couldn't.
Zaid was laying in his bed, still asleep.
[+] 7 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 06-07-2023, 11:53 AM