My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

Mom was now on the bed lying in a missionary position with her red satin night dress on. Her boobs were almost popping out of her bra. I thought to myself "What a wonderful view of breast Vikram is getting".

Vikram laid on top of her and continued kissing her wildly. He was doing it fast in such a way that my mom had no choice but to stick to kissing him. She was trying to get his huge, sturdy body off her but her soft hands were not a match to his strength.

[Image: WM-Screenshots-20230705213342.png]

As he continued kissing her, he ripped off the strings of her satin dress which hid her bra and by now she was already half-naked from the top. She was wearing a white bra and it seemed to me that either her bra was small or her breast was just too big because the bra didn't cover most of her breasts.

Vikram - (Pausing the kiss) Woow, your mouth tastes like sunflower my lovely Jaya, I can't believe you will be mine from now on

Mom - (While trying to evade him) Vikram leave me alone, get off me

Vikram - Jaya my queen, stop fighting the hunger for sex that is disturbing you. Embrace the moment, it's only the two of us.

Mom - (While hiding her bra-only breasts) No I am not interested, leave me or I will call my husband.

Vikram - Call your husband? That brainless of a man is what you call your husband? The one who leaves you alone many nights without sex and love? Let me show you what a real husband is like

Then he quickly removed both of her hands from her boobs; he got hold of her bra and tore it right away and that was the first time Vikram saw the magnificent milky breasts of my mom.

Her boobs were white in color, naturally shining and it was further complemented by her hard brown nipple. They looked so soft and mushy. Vikram didn't even waste time, he buried his face in between her massive boobs.

By now, all of my mom's resistance was just futile because Vikram was taking over the show. He was squeezing them with his hand and simultaneously biting her nipples as he sucked on and on. My mom started moaning softly and this was the first moan my mom ever escaped her mouth while moaning to another man.

Mom - Aahhhh oooohhh Vikram leave me stop all this, aaahhhhhhh

Vikram (While biting her brown hard nipples) MMhh what a breast you have my queen, they are so soft and easy to hold.

Mom - Aahh Vikraaaammm!!! Aahhh uuuhhhh

Vikram - Yes scream for me as I bite your nipples, scream my love, let those soft screams escape your tasty mouth.

[Image: First-Sex-With-Divorced-House-Ow.jpg]
share images

My friends, I didn't believe what I was seeing. The thing that I never thought would ever happen between Vikram and my mom was now happening right before my eyes. My dick was getting hard and hard as I watched the most unbelievable thing ever.

My dad was abroad, sweating and doing so much work while Vikram was enjoying one of my dad's precious properties (my mom). I felt sorry for my dad for trusting Vikram. My dad thought that Vikram was the perfect mate who will never ever try to seduce my mom. 

But my dad was so wrong; the person he trusted the most is the person who is going to fuck his wife (my mom). Let me tell you, Vikram is the luckiest person because he was enjoying something which was not legally his. Fucking another man's wife is the sweetest thing ever.

Then after 10mins of sucking and biting her nipples, he stopped and he directly kissed her. My mom again didn't have an option but to share her tongue with him. I observed her breast and noticed a few red marks on it and I recognized that those marks came as a result of the deep biting Vikram gave on them.

Vikram stopped kissing her and this time decided to fully undress my mom and remember that she wasn't even wearing panties. Since Vikram already tore the strings of her night dress, it was easier for him to remove the rest.

My mom tried to prevent Vikram from fully removing her red night dress but she couldn't because Vikram was doing it hastily. After removing the night dress, my mom, whose naked body was only reserved for my dad's property was now fully naked in front of Vikram.

When Vikram saw her pussy, he was mesmerized because it was so tiny. Don't even mention her thighs, they were like two pillows that were filled with fat. Her curvy thighs were so meaty to the point of hiding her pussy slightly.

Vikram - Woow Jaya, you left me breathless already just by seeing your extraordinary body for the first time, and also this pussy

Mom - Sir my son can come any moment, he is in the next room, what will he think if he saw us in this manner

Vikram - Don't be anxious my love, tonight you will experience what real love and real sex is.

He then spread her sexy meaty thighs apart and started sucking her pussy. The thing that surprised me about this is that my mom didn't even care to resist anymore, I think it's because she already realized that her resistance will not bear any fruits.

The first instance Vikram's tongue reached her pussy, mom began moaning and I noticed that the moan was actually a romantic moan. I could not believe my mom was moaning while another man was sucking her pussy.

[Image: 122787.jpg]

Mom - Aaahh nooo Vikram aaahhhh stop it aaaahhh nooooo

Vikram ( While sucking her pussy) Mmmhh don't deny yourself pleasure my love, mmmhhh, what a tasty pussy, I can eat it all day

Mom - Aaahh aahhh uuuuuuuuhhhh

Slowly by slowly, I started noticing that my mom was less resisting and she was now inclining towards enjoyment. I didn't understand how Vikram was slowly turning my mom into his fuck toy by the slow charms of sexual tantalizations.

I even noticed that my mom placed her hands on his head as he continued sucking her pussy and she was closing her eyes. Does pussy sucking actually make a woman like this? I didn't have the answer but the action was unfolding as I watched.

I knew that Vikram was reaching the most pleasurable parts of her pussy which was making my mom lose her mind. She was throwing her head backwards while gazing at the ceiling with her mouth wide open. My mom who was earlier on resisting was now changing her mind because of the pussy sucking she was receiving from my dad's best mate, Vikram.

Quickly, he turned my mom over and she was now in Doggystyle. My mom's resistance at this stage was only 10%, I think it's because of the sexual tantalization she was receiving. While turning her over, her fat big buttocks shook in front of his eyes. Vikram is a person who loves my mom's ass so much. I remember how he used to gaze at it many times and tonight, his dreams came true. That fat meaty ass of my mom was just 2 inches away from his face.

Vikram - What an ass you have, I can't fathom how soft it is. Jaya my love, I have always wanted to smell this big ass of yours.

Mom - Please don't do it Vikram, I beg you, stop all this now and let me leave.

Vikram - I can't stop Jaya, your moans spoke a different language, let me smell this ass

He then used his massive hands and spread her asscheeks and the first thing I saw was her tiny asshole. It was so tiny that not a finger could not pass. Then Vikram straight away directed his nose on top of her asshole and he took a big sniff.

[Image: WM-Screenshots-20230705215415.png]

As he took the sniff, I realized that he was actually amazed by the smell of my mom's asshole. He took another big sniff and I saw him smiling as he closed his eyes. I knew this man really loves the raw smell of my mom's tiny asshole.

Vikram - The unwashed smell of your asshole is so delicious

Mom - Leave me, stop talking to me like this, I am your mate's wife. Stop this Vikram 

Vikram - Let's see if you will love it when I suck your asshole.

Mom - No no no , please don't put your tongue there, nooo Vikram, stop this act, don't lick there

My mom placed her hands between her asscheeks to prevent Vikram from sucking her asshole but Vikram easily removed his hands and for the first time ever, he rotated his tongue all over my mom's sweet asshole.

I mean Vikram was getting the best taste of this world which is the taste of a woman's asshole. Nothing in this world smells and tastes good than a woman's asshole. From my mom's facial expression, it seemed as if she was somehow loving it but I couldn't tell.

But I was sure she was not resisting the feeling of getting her asshole licked for the first time. My mom was moaning really softly because the warm tongue of Vikram was making her asshole more salivary and more sensational to her.

Mom - AAaahh ooouuuhhh Vikraaaamm aaaaahh oooooohhhh

Vikram - Your asshole tastes like ice cream. I wish I could live next to your asshole so that I can taste it and smell it.

Mom - You are disgusting aahhhhh

Vikram - If I am disgusting for licking the hole which you poop from, then I would rather gladly choose to be a disgusting man

I have never seen a man love the poop hole of Mom more than Vikram. He was literally eating her asshole as if it was a cake with cream on it. As he was sucking her asshole, he kept rubbing her clit up and down.

[Image: ass.gif]
free image hosting

After 15 minutes of eating my mom's asshole, Vikram said "I will come back for this tiny hole later, first let me use your front hole baby, lets start by you sucking my dick". He turned my mom over and ordered her to suck his big dick. He removed it from his trouser and let me tell you, his dick looked like the dick of the cartoon character "Hulk".

It was 11 inch long and I wondered how my mom was going to put all of that inside her mouth.

Mom - Vikram I cannot do this, I am not your wife

Vikram - Darling, I have already seen your naked body, I have tasted both of your three holes. There is no turning back baby.

He then held her face and guided his dick inside her mouth. The first instance, it was big for her but he slowly slipped it inside and mom now started sucking it. Vikram was loving it, he was pressing her head backward and forwards to make sure his tip reached her throat.

[Image: 442-1000.jpg]
img host

Vikram - Aahh Jaya, your mouth is so warm. I can't believe the pleasure your mouth is giving me

Mom continued to gallop on his dick and by now, she was able to swallow his dick whole right to the balls. Let me tell you, she looked like a professional dick sucker and yet she never even gave my dad a blowjob.

The mouth that used to kiss my dad was now giving a hot and slurpy blowjob to Vikram. He made mom to suck his dick for 5 minutes and now, he removed it from her mouth and laid her on the bed on missionary style.

Vikram - My love, now we are about to do the thing we were both waiting for.

Mom - (Without resisting) Vikram don't do this, I am another man's wife, I can't imagine betraying my husband.

Vikram - My love, don't mind about your idiotic husband, just think about me and no one else, your pussy is already wet which means that you were getting wet from my charms

With that, he positioned his dick on top of her pussy. Since he knew her pussy would be tight, he pushed it in slowly at first and his dick entered her pussy halfway. My mom let out a moan mixed with screams.

Mom - AAaaaaaaahhh vikraaaaaam noooooooooo Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vikram - Relax my baby, don't shout, your pussy is tight because that bastard husband of yours didn't fuck it for long, tonight I will expand it

He gave another push and his dick slid in a few centimeters inside her pussy. The expression my mom made on her face was priceless. She just closed her eyes with her mouth wide open and moaning. Vikram kept gazing at her face as she made those expressions.

After his dick went in more than halfway, Vikram began giving her slow rhythmic pushes and thrusts. This first slow initial thrust was systematic because he wanted her pussy to open up first. As he continued with those pushes, he went in further and further while simultaneously increasing the pace.

Mom - (She was now hugging Vikram) Aaahhhh Vkraaam aaaaaahhhh ooooooooooooohhhhh

Vikram - (Giving her hard strokes) How are you feeling my love

MOm - Sloww slow down aaaaaaaaahhh I can't take it aaaaaaaaaah

Vikram - Ooh yes you will my love!

[Image: arab-aunties-sex-1.jpg]

I was left there shagging while watching the unbelievable scene of my mom with another man on the bed while my dad is struggling at work abroad. This incident made me think that even the most faithful wife ever can easily cheat on her husband with another man if she gets good sex.

Who would have thought that my mom would betray my dad with all the faithfulness she showed my dad? But again, my dad did a mistake by not giving my mom sexual pleasure and leaving her at the hands of Vikram.

As Vikram fucked my mom, he reached over and began kissing her, my mom didn't even hesitate, she just allowed him to kiss her and she responded with a big lustful kiss as they exchanged their tongues with each other erotically.

My mom entirely became Vikram's property; she has finally surrendered her body to the one who loves her the most, Vikram. He pumped her pussy while holding her thighs for support. My mom's long black hair was suspended all over the bed untidily. Her boobs were moving synchronically with the movement of the thumping Vikram gave to her pussy.

Then within a flush, he changed the position and now my mom started riding him. This position was unique because his dick went in further inside her pussy. It was also unique because Vikram got a perfect view of her jiggling breasts.

[Image: riding-23.gif]

Since mom was moving slowly, Vikram held her big buttocks which were dancing all around and he started pushing her up and down faster. The sound of pach pach pach pach! filled the room. My mom all the time just closed her eyes and she was actually loving it.

Mom - Aaahhh oooooooooohh yes yes yes ooooooohh Vikraaaamm

Vikram - I told you that you would fall in love with it

Mom - Aaaaaah oooooh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Then as my mom and Vikram were having the best night of their lives, suddenly my mom's phone rang and I saw it from where I was watching that It was actually my dad calling her. My mom saw her phone ringing and she decided to tell Vikram to slow down. 

Don't miss the next part coming soon.....................................................
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 06-07-2023, 01:42 AM