Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 5 – Vikram Strikes

She

I saw my husband and a group of men get up and prepare to go out. One of the men called out to his wife to tell her that they were going out for coffee. That would mean they are going out to the small hotel which was about a hundred meters from here. I knew very well what type a few of them were. They are the type to spend a long time chatting on all and sundry as they sipped their coffee, hence they were unlikely to come back fast, probably will take more than half an hour. Why did this cause a feeling of excitement in me? Was I anticipating with my husband out of the way Vikram may try something? Now where did that rascal go I wondered …. my eyes surreptitiously scanning around. Ah … I spotted him ..  he was standing by a window just outside the hall. Ha .. ha .. ha .. where else would he be, with me being here he won’t go far away, even Smitha could not distract him from me I thought proudly. His primary desire seems to be to ogle me every chance he gets. Again, our eyes met, there was an exchange of smiles but this time the smile held more than friendship in it. We had moved beyond friendship though not openly acknowledged yet. I went back to what I was doing though after every minute or so I would slyly glance at his direction. Every time I did that he would be looking at me. Then I realised he was not exactly looking at my face and that his eyes were focused a little lower. He also licked his lips now and then. I only then became aware that the top of my saree had slid down my bosom a bit. I had a fairly low-cut blouse and with me sitting my milky cleavage was visible quite clearly. That sly crook has been feasting his eyes on the cut of my two breasts. My first instinct was to cover myself up and I immediately adjusted my saree and again glanced in his direction. He had the puppy dog expression of a treat being snatched from him. I almost laughed out on seeing that. He too must have seen me trying to stifle my laughter because there was a grin on his face. I was shamelessly flirting with him. This was a behaviour that was totally unbecoming of a proper married woman but it felt so good. It made me feel young again, made me forget I was a married woman. My saree again slid down almost as low as before. This time I did not do anything. Let him get excited and aroused seeing my cleavage, I was getting aroused too with this virtual foreplay.

At that time one of the middle-aged women, Mohan’s aunty, spoke to me from across the hall,” Bavani, we need another three large plates for the evening anointing the bride ceremony.”

“All the plates have been used up already Aunty, what to do?” I asked her.

“There are some plates in the corner room upstairs, can you go and get it for me, I find it difficult climbing up the stairs,” She said. Her body was on the heavyset side.

“You want me to go….??,” I hesitated. It would mean me being alone once more when my husband was not around. One part of me liked it and wanted me to go another part of me was warning me that it was dangerous. I glanced at Vikram again. He had perked up on hearing this conversation. I could see the excitement within him.

Please Ma,” the aunty said but on seeing me hesitate she continued with a sigh,” Okay if you can’t I will somehow manage.”

I couldn’t be so rude to her. “No, no its okay aunty, I’ll do it,” I said. Even Vikram won’t be so bold to follow me I thought. Even though I knew I was fooling myself.

The stairs going upstairs to the room upstairs was on the opposite side to where Vikram was standing. I quickly walked to the stairs and climbed up the stairs as fast as I could. Flirting with Vikram secretly because we were in the open was one thing but being alone with him was another. Basically, I was scared as I had little faith in my resolve. When I reached the top of the stairs I turned around and looked down, there was no one there. I was not sure of my feelings then, was it a feeling of relief or a feeling of disappointment? There was nobody in this side of the floor. This was where all the old things and other stuff were kept. There were only two rooms here, the first room and the corner room. I walked to the corner room with legs feeling week with nervousness. I opened the door and went in. There were quite a few stuffs in here. It was not a matter of just picking up the plates and going. First I had to find them. There was a table on one side and some things kept beyond that. I looked over the table to see but there were no plates there. I looked at the other side, there were some empty boxes. Maybe the plates were behind them. I had become engrossed in my searching that for a minute I had forgotten about Vikram.  I moved the first box aside. I was delighted there were a stack of five large eversilver plates there. Just when I was about to bend down and take the plates I heard the sound of the door close. I froze with my heart starting to beat faster. There was someone else in the room with me. I knew who it must be … who else but Vikram. I heard the faint sound of almost silent footsteps approaching me. I stopped breathing. I could literally feel a face coming very close to my hair. There was a long deep intake of breath. Probably Vikram was inhaling the fragrance of the jasmine flowers in my hair. Then I felt hot breath on my shoulder and finally a soft kiss there. ‘whooff…’ I let out the breath I had been holding.

Now was the time I should act. I should turnaround, I should push him back. But I did none of this. I just stood there frozen. His arms came around to wrap my body. I nearly swooned but his strong arms held me. He was kissing, licking and whispering in my ear,” Bavani…my angel… Bavani… you’re so beautiful I can’t stop myself.”

He couldn’t stop himself but the thing was I didn’t stop him. I felt my nipples perk up and swell. The desire I had been trying to suppress was being aroused by his embrace. He turned me around. My head drooped down being unable to face him. He lifted up my head. I closed my eyes shame making me unable to see his face.

“Look at me,” he whispered huskily. I still didn’t open my eyes. “Darling… look at me,” he whispered again. I still couldn’t open my eyes. I felt something wet touch my one eyelid then the other. He had kissed my eyes. My body trembled my breath now was as hot as his. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the wanton desire in his eyes which was burning with lust for me. God, how much he wanted me. Can a man have this much of desire for a woman. His eyes made me feel special. That I was the most desirable woman in the world for him. Yet what was happening was very wrong.

“Vikram… I … no .. don’t …,” I was stuttering.  His lips mashed against my lips eating all the incoherent words that were struggling to come out.

He was a good kisser … a very good kisser. My hands were holding onto his biceps for what reason I don’t know. I was neither pushing him away or pulling him in to me. But he wasn’t so indecisive. I felt one of his hands behind my lower back and one on my buttocks. He pulled me in so that my chest was mashed on his and his groin was pressing against my mound of Venus. There was something hard raring to get at my pubis. There was pleasure emanating from two points of my body. My pointed nipples that were battling against his hard chest and from my most intimate part being rubbed by the thing that was promising me much more joy than this if given the chance. My already weak resolve was rapidly diminishing from the pleasure I was being subjected to. My eyes slowly closed as my hands moved from his biceps to his shoulders as I gave myself to him. I started kissing him back …for the first time a man other than my husband was tasting the sweetness of my lips and I too enjoyed the taste of this new pair of lips.

Husband

I was at the hotel but my mind was back at the bungalow. What would my wife be doing right now, where was Vikram? (He did not know that the two people he was wondering about were clinched in a tight embrace. What he had feared was happening right at that moment. Vikram was kissing his wife’s lips with a fervour even he had not and his wife was kissing him back with a passion she had not shown to even him.) My legs were fidgeting betraying how uneasy I was though outside I tried to appear calm. Somehow within me the thought that I had let an opportunity to arise in favour of Vikram was causing me to be nervous. My only solace was that there were so many people around and hence Vikram wouldn’t have the chance to try anything with my wife. But then that was what I had thought earlier too but Bavani had gone to the terrace and I had a nagging suspicion that Vikram had been there with her. If this was indeed true than my trust in my wife is misplaced. She had denied that anyone was there with her. I shouldn’t say denied because that would equivalent to a vehement reply. She had merely informed me that she had been alone in answer to my query. My only hope and prayer was that this was indeed true.

What these few hours had reiterated to me was that my wife was a very desirable woman. I was very conscious of it when we were newly married but over time I had taken her beauty for granted. I was complacent that she was only for me and me alone. This was because she had not given me any cause to think otherwise. But now, here, when Vikram had been so taken up by my wife’s beauty that I had a new appreciation of it. Her doe like dreamy eyes seemed to be more hypnotically alluring. Her heart shaped lips with a heavy lower lip seemed to be extra luscious and juicy than before. The large breasts seemed to be jutting up more proudly from her body. The curve of her waist, with the beginnings of a fold just about trying to take shape was so sexy and erotic. All these I am noticing again because another man was starting to be enraptured with it. What was giving me this nervousness was that my wife seemed to notice this and also appeared to be affected by this. Only thing I did not know how much and in what manner. I was longing to go back. With this opportunity that I had given them this image in my mind of the two of them clinched in a passionate embrace in some lonely part of the house kept intruding in my mind. Let this just be my insecurity and reality I hoped fervently.

He

… I can’t believe that this was actually happening. What started off as a remote possibility was now actually happening …
When I heard that Bavani was going upstairs to the section where the rooms were used as some sort of storerooms made Ime excited. I knew that that area was a separate section with another set of staircases leading to it. I also knew that no one goes there or that anyone will be there unless they needed to get something. Bavani knew I knew that she was going upstairs alone. If she really didn’t like what happened on the terrace or at least regretted it later that she had allowed me to practically hug her then she would not go alone. She could easily have asked one of the younger women, closer to her age, to accompany her if she really wanted to avoid anything happening, but the moment she chose to go alone I was elated that I was already almost there. I went taking the long route around the back of the bungalow so that no one would notice where I was going. When I entered the room, it was pretty dark with the little bit of sunrays filtering through the closed windows giving a little light. I waited for my eyes to be accustomed to the limited lighting in the room. I saw her then, Her fair body clearly visible even in the dim light. Her skin contrasted to the dark blue saree she was wearing. I slowly closed the door and there was a light creaking sound. Bavani must have heard it because she was at that time about to squat to take something. She immediately stood straight up without moving. I expected her to turn to face me but she just stood there as if frozen. She must have guessed I was there yet her reaction was to just stand there unable to react in any way. I guess she was petrified and excited in equal measures. It was time for me to take charge. I silently moved towards her. As I neared her I could hear her heavy breathing. She was definitely caught in the emotions of that moment. It was I decided time to act boldly.

I hugged her from behind grabbing her delightfully fleshy body. I wasted no time in kissing her from behind on her neck and shoulder. I whispered in her ear the deep desire I had for her. She started to sweat not just only because of the enclosed room. She didn’t resist but didn’t cooperate either. The remnants of her morality were preventing her from complete surrender. I had to wipe the vestiges of it away completely. I turned her around to face me. The natural feeling of guilt and shyness prevented her from being able to look at my face. I didn’t relent. I made her look at me. I could see the trepidation in her eyes but beyond that I could also see desire waiting to be freed. At last she spoke, rather she stuttered in her anxiety. I smothered her lips with mine and with it I smothered all the words she had difficulty uttering. Those succulent lips were as sweet as I had imagined they would be. Yet she was still not kissing back but only letting me kiss her. I grabbed her back and her buttocks and pulled her tight against me. Her large breasts that looked so firm without sag was so soft as it squashed against my chest. Finally getting where I had only hoped to get made me have an enormous hardon that wanted to tear out of my pants. I pressed my groin hard on her pubic mound. I hoped she could feel how much I had wanted her. My hard rod was pushing insistently on the swollen mound. My cock was raging to get past those rose petals of hers that served as the gateway to heaven. It was my pants and her saree that stood in the way. But just grinding it there was itself giving me streaks of pleasure. Bavani must be also feeling that way because she started responding. She started kissing back pulling on my lips. Her tongue started rubbing against my probing tongue. Her hands moved from my biceps to my shoulder and then slowly around my neck. She also started pushing back on my hardon.
… I can’t believe that this was actually happening. What started off as a remote possibility was now actually happening …

This was a woman with suppressed sexuality I was sure now. She just needed the right man to bring it out. Mohan had lost. All his efforts to prevent what was happening now had been in vain. Mrs. Bavani Mohan was going to give her precious virtue to me. As our long kiss ended my face was buried on her cleavage. Those small mounds of flesh were heaving as I rubbed my face on them.

“No Vikram… this is wrong… let me go,” she said but her hands belied her words they were pressing my head on her ripe breasts.

My nostrils were filled with the erotic scent of an aroused female. My hands were frantically struggling with the hooks of her blouse but her large breasts were stretching out the fabric so tightly that I couldn’t unhook it. My hands went to the bottom hooks which were easier to undo. I quickly undid the bottom two and pulled up her blouse over her breasts having no patience to unhook the rest. The creamy flesh was creamier than the cream coloured bra. I put my face into the centre of her cleavage and licked her warm sweaty flesh.

“Ohh … Ohh.. Vikram,” She moaned.

I wanted more, I pulled down her bra cups and released her firm mounds of flesh. Her breasts now rested on top of her bra cups. On seeing the perked up distended nipples I had no hesitation in wanting them in my mouth. Seeing the nipples of a woman you have seduced for the first time was always very arousing. You get to see something only her husband had ever seen. I kissed her nipple. it was rubbery but firm. There was a sharp intake of breath from Bavani followed by a sigh as I took it in my mouth and sucked it like a hungry baby.

“God Vikram let me go,” She whispered.

I took my mouth off her nipple now wet with my saliva. I looked at her face, “Do you want me to,” I asked. She looked down unable to look at my face and remained silent. Her face was flushed both with desire and shame.

I pulled her close to me, her cheeks pressed against mine. “Don’t fight it Bavani, I want you, you want me. Let’s just enjoy the moment. We kissed again passionately urgently seeking to ease out pent up arousal. I swooped down and carried her with our lips still entwined together. I walked over and laid her on the table that was there. She lay on the table knowing I was going to take her there. She looked at me helplessly, not wanting to commit adultery but at the same time consumed by lust. I undid my belt and let my pants fall down around my ankles. I pulled down my boxers and my cock sprang out all angry and ready for action. Bavani looked down between my legs. Her eyes widened then she averted her gaze blushing a deep red. I pulled up her saree. Her smooth hairless marble like thighs came into view. They were so smooth and sexy. She had a pair of ordinary white panties on. She had ordinary inners on, not some sexy wear like she was intending to seduce anyone. Afterall though very beautiful she was just an ordinary faithful housewife not a vamp. I grabbed the waistband of her panties. She held her my hand the last bit of her modesty making this token effort. As I expected there wasn’t much resistance as I pulled it off her body. Now her hands sought to hide her most intimate treasure. I pulled her hands away to expose snatch. I was ready to snatch her precious virtue. She had a beautiful pussy with trimmed black hair covering her slit. Her labia itself was shaven clean and the lips were of a darker shade of pink than her the skin of her pubis. The black hair surrounding her fair skin and pussy was very erotic. Her labia were glistening. She too was aroused and her oily secretion was testament to that.

“You fool Mohan, while you are sipping coffee I’m going to sip the nectar your wife is oozing just for me. This would be more intoxicating then anything you drink,” I said to myself as my head moved towards her honey pot.  
[+] 13 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM