Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Chapter 7:

They were both breathing hard, their bodies hot with desire. Urvashi was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling her orgasm approach. She held onto Zaid's back, squeezing him tight.
Zaid groaned, feeling the sensation of her pussy tighten around him. Urvashi gasped as she felt the first wave of her orgasm, her pussy spasming around his cock.
"Ohhh, Zaid." as She arched back and saw someone standing at the door of the other room. It was Zaid's roommate, who had come home early.
He stood there, watching them make love. Zaid quickly pulled out of her pussy and grabbed a cushion off the floor, covering Urvashi. He turned around and glared at his roommate, embarrassed to be caught in this situation.
Urvashi sat up, covering herself with the cushions and hiding her face.
"What are you doing here?" Zaid asked, Zaid's roommate was embarrassed, too. "I came home early and heard noises."
"I thought you were working tonight," Zaid said. "I guess I was wrong."
Urvashi looked at the clock. It was eight at night. "I need to get going."
She grabbed her clothes and moved to the kitchen to wear them, Suhail watched her curvy ass moving and had an immediate hard on. She came back in a few minutes and waved at Zaid "I'll see you later."
Zaid pulled his pants up and walked her to the door. Zaid closed the door behind her, then leaned against it, sighing.
His friend Suhail was awestruck with beauty he had just seen naked. "Did that really happen?"
Zaid nodded. "She was a wildcat in bed."
Suhail laughed. "I'm jealous. You never told me that you've got a girlfriend?"
"She's not my girlfriend," Zaid said.

Urvashi stepped outside the apartment, she looked around the street, but there was no one there. She climbed into her car and drove away, feeling the joy of her orgasm linger on her skin although it subsided quickly due to Suhail.
Zaid's roommate watched her leave from the Window. It was such a surprise to see her naked, that amazingly fair & beautiful body looked perfect against the strong physique of Zaid. Zaid was so lucky to have such a gorgeous woman, who had so much talent, but was not conceited about it.
Zaid could still feel the sensation of Urvashi's pussy around his cock, and her warm mouth around his shaft. He couldn't believe that had happened, that they had been caught.

"Are you okay?" Suhail asked.

Zaid nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wish you had told me that you were coming home early."

"I didn't know myself until I left work early," Suhail said. "I had some extra time, so I decided to go home. I wasn't expecting you to have someone over."
Zaid nodded. "Well, I'm sorry for that."
"It's alright," Suhail said. "You should invite her over again next time. I wouldn't mind seeing more."

"You won't see any more of her," Zaid said. "We're just friends, nothing more."

"If you say so," Suhail said.

Zaid had trouble sleeping that night. He kept thinking of Urvashi's body. Her smooth skin, her ample bosom, and her beautiful face and so did Suhail.
[+] 6 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 04-07-2023, 12:12 PM