Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex with milf vs sex with girl
Smile 
hi guys!
i am lucky guy who have fucked both milf and girl.
the milf is my land lady and the gf is my current gf.

to tell u difference, i enjoy sex with my land lady a lot more than my gf.

what i love about my land lady:
  • she is not shy in sex, she enjoys openly and most of the time it is her who initiates sex.
  • she enjoys being dirty in sex like spitting in each other's mouth, peeing at each other etc.
  • she had her fallopian tube tied(permanent family planning) so, i can cum in her pussy without fear of her pregnancy but i have to remove my cock while fucking my gf which reduces the spasm of pleasure.
  • she likes ass fucking, i have fucked her ass few times and its so great but my gf doesn't allow ass fuck. my gf doesn't allow even fingering her ass.
  • she is wild in bed, she moans alot using dirty languages during whole sex but my gf only produces sound while she has an orgasm.
  • and lastly she enjoys public adventures. i press her boobs and ass alot while in public. she even allows for sex if we get appropriate place. but my gf is bit shy. she gets angry when i play with her in public. she only likes it in movie hall where everything is dark.

the only thing bad about her is her pussy which is loose. when i fuck my gf, her pussy squeezes my cock so much that i get a lot of pleasure.
this is the reason that i can fuck my land lady for longer as her pussy is bit loose.

so this is my experience of fucking girl vs milf.
if u had chance to fuck both age group, please share what u like and dislike comparing both experience
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
sex with milf vs sex with girl - by arryn - 28-12-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: sex with milf vs sex with girl - by mlraj - 29-12-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: sex with milf vs sex with girl - by Gibby - 29-12-2018, 04:10 AM
RE: sex with milf vs sex with girl - by arryn - 29-12-2018, 07:46 AM
RE: sex with milf vs sex with girl - by arryn - 29-12-2018, 07:46 AM
RE: sex with milf vs sex with girl - by cbebull - 29-12-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: sex with milf vs sex with girl - by mastkalan - 06-08-2019, 11:50 AM