Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Chapter 6:

On Monday, Urvashi woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, groggily rubbing her eyes as she glanced at her sleeping husband next to her. Urvashi loves her husband but she didn't see the affair with Zaid as a betrayal. It was just another step in her journey to find happiness. With that, Urvashi found herself filled with purpose, her decision to move forward.

Today was a special day for her as she would be going to the office, where she would see her lover, Zaid. A mix of excitement and guilt filled her heart, but she pushed those thoughts aside and focused on getting ready for the day ahead.
Quietly slipping out of bed, Urvashi tiptoed into the bathroom to freshen up. The warm water splashing against her face helped shake off the remnants of sleep. She brushed her teeth meticulously, ensuring her breath was minty fresh for the encounters that awaited her throughout the day.
Stepping out of the bathroom, Urvashi walked over to her closet, pondering over what to wear. She wanted to look professional yet attractive, as if to remind Zaid why he fell in love with her in the first place. After a few moments of indecision, she settled on a tailored black dress that accentuated her curves, paired with a stylish blazer.
Moving to the dressing table, Urvashi carefully applied her makeup. She opted for a natural look, highlighting her best features and adding a touch of subtle elegance. Her long, flowing hair was left down, cascading over her shoulders.She chose a delicate gold necklace, adorned with a pendant intricately designed with diamonds and precious gemstones. Though she wore the mangalsutra as a testament to her marriage, Urvashi couldn't deny the emotions that surged within her when thinking about Zaid. Her mind wrestled with conflicting desires and loyalty, as she was torn between the stability of her marriage and the intense connection she felt with Zaid
Her heart was filled with anticipation.She wanted to see Zaid as soon as possible, to hold him in her arms and feel his warmth against her skin.
She spent the weekend thinking about what she did in the office with Zaid. Zaid was sitting at his desk doing some work as Urvashi entered his office. His face lit up when he saw her. "Good morning, Urvashi."
Urvashi gave him a sweet smile as she approached his desk. "Good morning, Zaid. I hope you had a pleasant weekend. Did you get a chance to catch up on your sleep?"
Zaid chuckled as he thought about what had transpired between them the previous night. "Yes, I did. Thanks for asking."
Urvashi blushed and lowered her head, feeling the warmth of his gaze.
Zaid cleared his throat and looked back at his work. "Anyway, what can I do for you?"
As the conversation continued, Urvashi and Zaid exchanged some work-related information and updates. However, the tension between them was palpable. Urvashi couldn't stop thinking about their affair, and Zaid seemed equally distracted by the situation.
Urvashi finally mustered the courage to bring up the topic, "Zaid, about what happened between us... I just wanted to say that I don't regret it. I know it may seem complicated, but I've realized that I want to explore this connection we have."
Zaid looked taken aback, unsure of how to respond. "Urvashi, I didn't expect you to say that. I care about you too, but this is complicated. We need to be careful about how we proceed."
Urvashi nodded, understanding his concern. "I know it's not going to be easy, but I want to give it a chance. I love my husband, and I don't want to hurt him. But I also can't deny my feelings for you."
Zaid sighed, looking conflicted. "We both need to think about this carefully. It's not just about us; there are other people involved."
Urvashi agreed, "You're right. We need to figure this out. Maybe we can find a way to be happy without hurting anyone."
Their conversation remained tense and uncertain. Urvashi and Zaid knew they needed to have a more in-depth discussion, but they both had responsibilities to consider. Over the next few days, they tried to keep their distance at the office, attempting to focus on their work and sort out their emotions.
In the following weeks, Urvashi and Zaid began meeting outside of work, discussing their feelings and the complexity of their situation. They both realized that they couldn't simply ignore the affair or their feelings for each other.
One afternoon, they decided to leave office early and have lunch together. They sat in silence, eating their meal as they tried to process the situation. After lunch, they walked along the sidewalk, holding hands.
Zaid asked Urvashi, "What are we going to do?"
Urvashi shook her head. "I don't know. I just know that I want to be with you. I know it's not going to be easy, but I don't want to be apart from you."
Zaid smiled, feeling the same way. "Me too. I've never felt this way about anyone before."
They continued walking, enjoying each other's company. The air was cool and comfortable. As they approached a park, Zaid stopped and turned to face Urvashi. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Urvashi responded enthusiastically, pressing her body against his.
When they parted, Zaid asked her, "Do you want to come to my place?"
Urvashi nodded, feeling an anticipation that she had never felt before.
Zaid took Urvashi's hand, leading her through the park. They walked in silence, enjoying each other's presence. The sky was cloudy and the cool air felt good against Urvashi's skin.
She felt a sense of comfort and security as she walked beside Zaid. She knew he would take care of her.
They arrived at Zaid's apartment, and he led Urvashi inside. He gave her a glass of wine, then sat on the couch, patting the cushion next to him. "Come here."
Urvashi obeyed, sitting close to him. She could smell his musky scent, and it sent a tingle through her body. She placed her hand on his thigh and leaned forward, kissing him. Zaid returned her kiss, running his fingers through her hair.
He broke off the kiss and said, "I'm sorry, but I need to know how you feel about us."
Urvashi sighed. "I don't know what to say. I love my husband, and I want to be with you. But I also don't want to hurt him."
Zaid nodded. "I understand. It's a difficult situation, but I think we need to be honest with each other."
Urvashi agreed. "You're right. We need to be open and communicate our feelings. I just want to be with you, but I'm not sure how to make that happen without hurting someone."
Zaid said, "I want to be with you too. I love you."
Urvashi was taken aback, feeling a surge of emotion. "Zaid... I love you too."
They leaned forward and kissed. Their tongues met, and their lips pressed together. Zaid pulled Urvashi close, holding her tightly. His heart was racing, and his cock was hard.
They lay down on the couch, continuing to kiss and touch each other. Zaid lifted Urvashi's dress, exposing her thighs. She was wearing a knee length floral frock that was soft to the touch.
Zaid slid his hand under the fabric, feeling the warm skin of her leg. He stroked her thigh, working his way up to her panties. Urvashi shivered, feeling the sensation of his fingers against her skin. She reached down and pulled her panties aside, revealing her smooth pussy.
Zaid ran his fingers over her warm folds, feeling the wetness of her arousal. He slipped his index finger into her slit, sliding it deep into her hole. Urvashi moaned softly as Zaid's finger glided in and out of her pussy.
"Oooh... That feels so good," she whispered.
Zaid leaned forward and kissed her neck, then her earlobe. He slipped a second finger into her pussy and continued to stroke her slit.
Urvashi moaned again, louder this time. She placed her hand on his shoulder and arched her back. Her hips bucked, pushing her pussy against his hand.
She turned her head and kissed him hard, their tongues intertwined. Zaid's heart was beating rapidly as he felt Urvashi's warmth.
He pulled his hand out of her pussy and began unbuttoning his shirt. Urvashi reached out and helped him, unfastening the buttons.
Zaid pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor. Urvashi stared at his muscular chest, running her fingers over his skin. She could feel the hardness of his abs under her fingertips.
She kissed him again, tasting the sweetness of his mouth. Her tongue explored his mouth, probing his warm cavity.
Zaid reached up and squeezed her breasts through the fabric of her dress. Urvashi moaned, feeling the warmth of his touch. She pushed his hand away and slipped off the couch, kneeling in front of him.
She lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. "I want you so much."
Zaid nodded, feeling the same way.
Urvashi grabbed the bottom of his pants and yanked them down. His cock was rock hard, springing out of his boxers. Urvashi wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling its hardness.
Zaid groaned, enjoying the sensation of her touch. "Urvashi... That feels so good."
She smiled and bent forward, kissing the tip of his cock. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and flicked over his cockhead, then back into her mouth. She continued to kiss his shaft, working her way down to his balls.
She cupped them in her hand and took one into her mouth, licking it gently. She let go and took his cock into her mouth, sliding it deep into her throat. Zaid cried out in pleasure, gripping the sofa cushions.
Urvashi continued to suck him off, stroking his cock with her hand. Zaid's muscles tensed as the pleasure built up inside him.
He sat up and lifted Urvashi's dress over her head, tossing it to the side. She lay back on the couch, exposing her lacy black panties and black bra.
Zaid unhooked her bra and pulled it off her shoulders. He cupped her breasts and kissed them, taking one nipple into his mouth. He nibbled on it gently, feeling its softness against his tongue.
Urvashi moaned, enjoying the sensation of his warm mouth against her skin.
Zaid hooked his finger under the waistband of her panty and pulled them down, exposing her wet pussy.
Urvashi opened her legs wide, inviting him inside. Zaid climbed on top of her and lowered his head, kissing her neck and shoulder. His lips brushed against her skin, leaving a trail of kisses.
Urvashi moaned, enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her body. His tongue licked her collarbone, then her nipples. He flicked his tongue over her pink areolae, then moved down to her navel.
His mouth was warm and wet against her skin. Urvashi shivered as his lips touched her pussy. She could feel his hot breath against her pussy.
He kissed her inner thigh and ran his tongue over her slit, tasting the sweetness of her arousal. Urvashi groaned, gripping the cushions.
She gasped as he entered her hole with his tongue, probing her wet walls. His tongue felt warm and soft inside her.
Zaid pulled away, taking a break. He moved up and kissed her on the lips, his cock pressing against her pussy. Urvashi could feel its heat, and she was desperate to feel its length inside her.
She reached down and stroked his cock, feeling its hardness. She pushed her hips forward, guiding the tip towards her hole. Zaid groaned as it entered her, slipping inside her pussy.
Urvashi moaned loudly, feeling its warmth. Zaid held onto her hips, slowly thrusting in and out of her. Urvashi wrapped her legs around him, pulling him close. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his cock inside her, feeling every inch as it slid in and out of her pussy.
Zaid quickened his pace, thrusting faster. Urvashi cried out in pleasure, feeling his cock fill her up. She pulled him close, kissing him on the lips.
They were both breathing hard, their bodies hot with desire. Urvashi was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling her orgasm approach.
[+] 3 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 03-07-2023, 12:49 PM