My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

The whole day, I saw my mom trying to call my dad to inform him that his best mate Vikram was going to spend the night at our house. She kept looking at dad's number and the call button was staring at her but her fingers wouldn't press it.

Maybe she thought that dad would perceive her as cheating wife to allow another man into our house that is why she didn't inform dad and instead, she decided to keep it a secret for herself. I was in the sitting room all along watching hindi action movies or playing video games when mom decided to tell me about Vikram's visit tonight.

Mom - Hey mr gamer!

Me - Yes mom!

Mom - Just wanted to tell you that Vikram was going to spend the night at our house tonight.

Me - Ooh really, will he bring me chocolate!

Mom - Arrgh! You can't forget about chocolate, wouldn't you? Yes he is going to bring it for you

Me - Yeeeiii! I am so happy mom

Mom - Well, continue playing your silly video games.

Me - Hehehe, alright mom. Would you join me playing this action game?

Mom - No no, I have some chores to finish.

Me - Alright mommmy.

It was now, 8:45pm in the night, 15 mins short of Vikram arriving. Tonight, I was sure something sexual was going to happen but I didn't know how it would unfold but I was certain.

My mom even knew that Vikram was going to continue flirting with her. However, I understood that Vikram was going to up his game inorder to get my mom on bed naked with him and fuck her brains out.

That night, my mom wore a silky trouser and a silky shirt. Typically, this stands as her normal daily night attire. The shirt she was wearing was struggling to keep her boobs inside her bra, but it couldn't.

[Image: Mom-1.gif]

If you stood infront of her, you could  probably see some flesh of her boobs inside her bra. And about her ass, that silky trouser she wore made her ass look plumpier in it. Moreover, she wasn't wearing any panty whatsoever, therefore, it was easier for her silky trouser to get stuck inside between her big asscheeks.

Overtly, this that attire surely revealed her whole assets. I was not sure if my recognized that that attire was erotic but since it was her normal night attire, she didn't mind at all.

Vikram already arrived and I was sitting with him at the sitting room as we conversed. Meanwhile, mom was in the kitchen cooking some delicious food which I never witnessed her cooking when dad was at home. Maybe she wanted to impress Vikram in a normal way but not in a seductive way.

I heard that women cook the most delicious food when the one they love is with them in the house. But in this case, my mom just cooked normally, not because she loved Vikram.

Now as mom was cooking, I noticed something about Vikram as I was sitting with him in the sitting room. Our sitting is located in such a way that you can directly see the kitchen. In the kitchen, my mom was facing away as she cooked meaning that her backside was towards Vikram.

This sight of her backside infatuated Vikram because he got a view of that perfect and luscious buttocks of my mom. The thing about mom is that whenever she cooks, her fatty ass swings from left to right and sometimes shakes as she walks.

[Image: mom-2.gif]

Vikram was really delighted as he kept staring at that wonder-made ass of my mom. Even as I was conversting with him, he wasnn't really paying attention to me. He kept responding to me but his eyes were directly cast towards the fleshy portion of my mom's buttocks.

Even the fact that some of her sikly trouser got stuck inside between her fatty asscheeks made Vikram to raise his eyebrows while his pupils dilated. I mean who would resist not staring at my mom's big booty? No wonder I noticed a huge bulge in his short. I wondered how my dad left this sexy fat ass all in the hands of the hungry Vikram.

Vikram was in his white vest and grey shorts. I presume the reason he changed to this kind of dress was to try seduce and impress my mom. But my mom was not going to be easily impressed by the size of his chest.

While eating super, me and mom sat opposite Vikram. As he talked with my mom, I noticed that mom wasn't really giving him eye contact. The reason for this is that Vikram was in his vest and his hairy chest was 70% visible which made my mom to look down sometimes.

During supper, he was constantly gazing at my mom's boobs and he made sure that mom recognized that he was staring at her milky boobs which couldn't be fully contained inside her bra nor hidden by her shirt. No wonder mom frequently kept adjusting her boobs so that Vikram cannot see.

The whole time, I was thinking that it would be surprisingly erotic for Vikram to fuck my mom tonight on mom's marital bed when dad is away. This thought really cascaded within my brain making me hornier. Was this night going to be the first night my mom betrays my dad with his best mate?

After finishing supper, mom ordered me to show Vikram his guest room. But before I was about to do that........

Vikram - No Rajeev, don't worry, let your mom show me where it is

Me - Alright Vikram

When Vikram said this, mom was alittle confused but she didn't deny. Vikram was smiling at my mom but my mom was not smiling back at him. She decided to wake up and show him where the guest room was.

As she stood up to walk, Vikram followed her behind and he didn't miss the lustful big ass shaking infront of him. As he watched her big ass, he was grinning manicly as if he wanted to chew her buttocks. Mom knew that he was gazing at her enormous ass so she did her best not to walk in way that would ake her ass bounce more.

Mom - Here is your room sir Vikram, make yourself at home.

Vikram - Thank you Jayaji, and where are you going to sleep?

Mom - Upstairs.

Vikram - All on your own?

Mom - Ye....y..yes sir ( Mom noticing that Vikram was starting to flirt with her)

Vikram - Why don't you join me here my queen.

Mom - Sir, I am ok I will sleep on my own. ( I noticed my mom tensing and she quickly left without even finishing the conversation with him)

My mom then came inside my room and wished me goodnight. She closed the room behind her and I noticed she went straight to the master bedroom and locked herself inside. My parent's room and my room are adjacent to each other which means that it is separated by one window.

I decided to check inside that room and I saw my mom biting her nails while sitting on the bed. She didn't seem as if she was relaxed. She was also gathering her thought the last day when she masturbated while thinking about Vikram - who is just in our house in the next room.

Even 10 mins didn't pass and I saw Vikram knocking mom's room door. My heart beat faster. Inside mom's room, I noticed that she was also shocked. She knew that by that time, I was already fast asleep therefore she knew that the one knocking her door was non other than Vikram himself.

Mom - Who is it?

Vikram - It's me my love.

Mom - Sir how can I help you at this hour of the night

Vikram - My queen, open the door first, I know what you want at this hour of the night

Mom - Vikram sir, I don't need anything why do you keep insisiting.

Vikram - Because I know your  heart is beating for me and you want something and I am the only one who can give it to you

Mom - I said I don't need anything.

Usually, my parent's room is not normally locked and it doesn't have a lock. Vikram opened it and he entered the mom's bedroom. He also made sure that he locked it from inside. Now my mom and Vikram were alone in the master bedroom. While inside, he was greeted by the sight of my beautiful mom sitting on the bed, it was like she was waiting for him.

Mom - (Standing up) Vikram please leave, what are you doing here?

Vikram - (While walking towards her and removing his vest simultaneously) Jayaji, stop resisiting, it's only me and you here tonight

Mom - (While seeing Vikram's wide hairy chest) Vikram sir, stop walking towards me, you should not be here at this hour of the night

Vikram - (This time standing right infront of her) Why not my love? Is it because I am not your legal husband?

Mom - Yes, please, wear your vest ( Mom said as she looked away)

Vikram - ( While holding her waist) You are one of the beautiful woman in the world Jaya, you should not be hungry for sex and sleep alone. Your stupid husband left you alone. But I am here for you because I care about you Jaya.

Mom - (While trying to push Vikram away) No I can't except this, I am a good wife to my husband, I should not sleep with another man. Vikram sir, leave  my room please.

Vikram - If you are a good wife, why did you masturbate thinking about me.

This statement from Vikram stunned my mom and she sighed. She looked directly at Vikram's eyes as he smiled at her. She didn't believe what she was hearing. She wondered how Vikram knew about her masturbating while calling out his name. I was also stunned to hear Vikram saying that yet he didn't see mom doing that.

Mom - Who told you I was doing that?

Vikram - I just know. Even if I never saw you doing it, I am certain that you were masturbating while thinking of me because I remember how you used to look at me.

Mom - No...you got it all wrong, I am not that type of a woman

Vikram - Don't deny it my love

After saying this, Vikram grabbed both her soft face cheeks and kissed her forcibly. My mom resisted slightly but not using much force. I think she was just taken away by the incident at the moment and the fact that she was confused as of how Vikram knew that she masturbated thinking about him.

Mom tried to separate herself from him but Vikram's strong body wouldn't let her. As he kissed her, his right hands moved over on her firm breasts and started squeezing and kneading them softly over her shirt.

[Image: rom-7.gif]

I noted that my mom closed her eyes. Vikram continued kissing her as his both hands now massaging them. Then my mom broke the kiss and moved backwards. She adjusted her shirt to hide her boobs. She again wiped off her mouth as if she was disgusted kissing him.

Mom - Vikram sir please you have to leave now, this is the second time you are doing this and I think you are crossing your limits.

Vikram - I am not crossing any limits. I am only crossing the line between sexual thirst and satisfaction and I want you and I to be on the satisfaction side. It's a win-win situation for you and I my love.

Mom - (Mom moving backwards while Vikram moving towards her) No Vikram I am the wife of another person

Vikram - But today you are mine.

He threw mom on the bed and climbed on top of her and continued kissing her. The thing about Vikram is that whenever he kissed her, it was difficult for my mom to break off the kiss from his lips.

[Image: sexy.gif]

To be continued..............................
[+] 3 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 02-07-2023, 07:42 PM