Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 4 – (continued..)

He

That bloody dog …. he came at such a wrong time I cursed Bavani’s husband. I didn’t realise how much time had passed since he had gone out. An hour had passed so fast. It had already been more than half an hour before Bavani had gone to the terrace. I thought I still had enough time but her husband seemed to have returned on the dot of an hour. He must really have hurried to get back here as quickly as possible. If he had come back even another ten minutes later I would have fully got Bavani to given in to me. My fingers had gone past her lower belly and was almost touching where her saree pleats were tied in around her waist. As my fingers tried to push past in would she have pulled in her stomach to allow my fingers in? If she had then she was ready to give her voluptuous body to me. I could feel her body trembling. The way her bosom was heaving up and down it also showed her emotional turmoil. She was seemingly unable to control her feelings since she just stood there frozen. I was kissing her on her neck but I was not sure that in the emotional state she was in she was even aware of it. If my hand had only been able to touch that sweet pussy then one vital barrier between us would have been permanently breeched. I can be bolder in being physical with her after that. If only I had been able to insert my finger inside her honey pot how I would have loved to know how wet and aroused she was. I’m sure that if I had I would definitely have wanted to know the smell of her feminine secretion. That smell would have gone straight to my cock and it would have become painfully erect. The medicine to sooth that pain was there in Bavani’s luscious lips and in the wet folds of her delightful pussy. In any case my approach can be more direct after this.

Luckily I had remained hidden behind the water tank. I had seen Mohan look all over the terrace probably checking if I was there. It confirms he was suspicious and jealous of me. That was what I liked. Successfully seducing and fucking the wife of a jealous husband while he was around and had tried his utmost to prevent it from happening. He must see the change in his wife after my cock had successfully plumbed the depths of her intimate pleasure hole. He must see the new look of happiness on her face. He must see the furtive glances between me and his wife and be confused if it was just an innocent interaction between friends or exchange of lust between lovers. He must see a sudden change in the way she walked …. New sway and sensuousness in it. He must see the sudden glow in her …. that only comes when a woman had been thoroughly fucked and taken to the heights of extreme pleasure. He must see all this and he must wonder if he had already failed in his saving his honour. That his wife had betrayed him. That she had been wildly and passionately kissing me in throes of pleasure with her willing pussy being rammed by my cock like the way he had never before. He must wonder all this but yet not be sure. This jealousy must drive him to demand sex from his wife. He would want to fuck her furiously to prove himself. But even when he is fucking her aggressively his mind would be tortured by images of my bigger and thicker cock plunging in to his wife’s cunt … of her legs and arms wrapped around my body, her nails clawing on my back showing the ecstasy she was in ….  of her body thrashing on the bed in uncontrollable pleasure. These images should drive him to finish must faster and not give his wife any sexual satisfaction but also make him realise that he had an intensely satisfying orgasm that only the emotion of envy could induce in a man.

These thoughts and also me just having embraced the sultry body of that big breasted love goddess Bavani caused my cock to want to burst out of my pants. I wanted all the pent-up lust to be released only when I and Bavani were engaged in our first passionate lovemaking but I couldn’t wait anymore, I needed relief otherwise I would probably get blue balls as my rod had been getting erect so many times without ejaculation. I pulled down my zip and reached inside to pull out my long cock. It was with some difficultly that I did that because I was having on of the biggest and hardest erection I had ever had. The only other time my cock had bloated up this big and hard was when I had my very first sexual experience. My cock came out angry and ready for action. How I wish Bavani had seen this. I was not being arrogant or boastful but I was lucky to be blessed with an impressive love tool. It was not just what I thought but a couple of women had drooled over it and had said the same thing. I closed my eyes and tried to recollect all the bumps, curves and softness of Bavani’s body that I had only a while ago explored. I let my imagination take complete control ……….

Mohan had not come back, I had pulled Bavani to this place behind the water tank so that we would be hidden from view. Bavani was facing the tank wall with her hands on it. The loose dbang of her saree was on the floor, her blouse and bra were pulled up with her large ripe breasts dangling in front. Her body slightly bent backwards and legs standing wide apart. Her saree was pulled up over her waist and her panties was lying on the ground around one of her ankles. I was standing behind her, my hand holding her curvaceous waist. My pants and boxers were also on the ground. I was rubbing the head of my cock on the delectable slit testing her readiness. Every time I rubbed more of her viscous secretion was coating my head. She was wet and she was ready.

“Vikram please …. don’t …  stop …I don’t want to cheat on my husband.” Even standing in this position with her pussy so wanting my cock inside she was pleading with me. This is what I wanted a reluctant wife unable to control her passion. Her words don’t ….. stop was to me like she was saying don’t stop. I pushed in an inch and stopped.

“Oh gosh…mm..” she moaned. I pushed in half of my thick stem inside. Her pussy lips opened wide and grasped my cock tightly. “Ang…ang…It’s so big … I can’t take it,” Bavani gasped. But she was the one to push her hip backwards wanting my while hard flesh inside her body. Now my pubic hair was tickling her pussy lips.

I started pushing in hard, again and again making her body shudder her tips sway and soft buttocks flesh quiver.

“Aahhh … shhh…. Can’t stand it you donkey… why are you thrusting so hard … you’re tearing my cunt.”

“I want to tear your married cunt … that’s why… you like this don’t you.”

“ang….ang…..ang….. you fuck so good Vikram… you got a super cock… ssss…. It’s going in so deep.”

“hump…hump…. Your husband is just downstairs but you are crazy for my cock you slut… you’re a horny bitch with an itching cunt.”

“You bastard you seduced me and now you are calling me vulgar names… bastard… bastard… ahh… ahhh… that’s it faster.”

“You are the wife only to your husband …to me you are a slut… tell me.. you’re my bitch are you not.”

“Yes, you bastard … I’m your bitch … your mistress … now just fuck me hard …. do it …. Show me what a stud you are…”

My imagination had heated me up so much that I shot my load on the wall there. My lust for Bavani had been so great that a lot of spunk had filled up in my sacs, I shot out copious amount of thick sticky fluid that stuck on the wall and then slowly dripped down. Though I had a good orgasm this was never going to be an adequate substitute to the real pleasure that Bavani’s still chaste pussy holds. I came to another decision that I wasn’t going to stop with having fucked Bavani here (if I could successfully seduce her). I wanted this sexy and beautiful wife again and again. The distance between Coimbatore and Bengaluru isn’t so great. I could easily go there whenever I felt horny. On weekends her husband would probably be at home and also every evening. So, if I and Bavani wanted to enjoy sex it has to be during the day on weekdays. That would mean I would have to take leave more often than before. But it would be worth it. I was getting a little bored with the current two women I have been banging. Let their husbands take care of them or let them get another man if they want. Neither of them, are anywhere close to Bavani’s beauty. Hmm … so when Mohan is hard at work I will be working hard to sexually satisfy his wife. I would probably continue my adulterous affair with Bavani for a year or two, because no matter how careful one can be when an adultery continues too long it was almost certain those involved will be caught one day. So, in that time I must enjoy all that I want with Bavani. Even Bavani for that matter would want to stop after sometime. When the thrill of the new affair is gone she too may not want to risk her marriage any more. But before that who knows, her next child could even be through me. For After that it would be a pleasant memory to me and probably to Bavani too. Mohan can have her back fully then and Bavani can continue as a good housewife. As I pulled up my zip I was already thinking of what next to do. I have to seduce and fuck Bavani by tonight. Tomorrow morning is the wedding and everyone would be very busy including Bavani. I was not sure if Mohan and Bavani would be here another night or they would be leaving for home late afternoon or evening. Pondering on this I sneaked back downstairs being careful not to be noticed.

She

What a great escape I had, both from Vikram and from my Husband. If my husband had been a bit late I may have let him do everything. I knew what he was going to do as his fingers slid down my belly. I couldn’t even bring my hand to hold and stop that hand from moving further down. Would I have let his hand go inside my saree to where his fingers wanted to go? I was so weak and vulnerable at that time. I don’t know because my mind said no and my body said yes. If he had really been able to caress me fully then I am not confident I would have been able to stop him. I will not know that now. He seems to be the type of man who knows what to touch, where to touch and how to touch. My husband is not very good in this I know. I was aware that I had clearly signalled to him that I was available. Since I had not complained to my husband on what happened on the terrace he would be more direct next time. Will I still be able to save my chastity? I keep thinking of chastity but am I still a faithful woman. Do you only betray your husband when you physically have a relationship with another man? If you think of desire to sleep with another man have not already given up your chastity. If you think of it this way how many wives would be considered to be chaste. Many, many wives would have one time or other imagined having sex with a man they fancied. Most of them won’t carry out their fantasy but they would have cheated in their mind. What is this chastity anyway? It is something artificially created because a man still thinks of his woman as his property and this thinking was implanted in the women’s minds so that the men could safeguard their property. As these thoughts crossed my mind I also had this uneasy feeling that I was mentally preparing myself to give myself to Vikram and enjoy the new thrilling pleasure that I thought I was missing. What I was thinking on chastity was just me looking for justification if I were ever going to open my legs for Vikram.

One thing I had to admit, when Vikram was holding me for those few seconds, when his thick rod was pressing into the soft folds of my buttocks my body was experiencing a type of pleasure I had never know before, even when I had engaged in full sex with my husband. The trembling of my body, the weakness in my legs were because of a rapture that was demanding to be explored fully … and to be explored with Vikram. Even now I was feeling the tingling feeling that arose in my vagina. Was were these feelings so arousing and pleasurable? Is it because of a new relationship forming? Or because of the thrill of the forbidden or the virility of Vikram? Or is it that all three had a role in causing within me this great temptation for the salacious. The satan within me was whispering delightful obscenities in my ears to enjoy this wonderful forbidden joy. Don’t fool yourself it said, no one would know … it is just here, enjoy it once and all will be forgotten once your back home. You can go back to your boring life then. Don’t miss this opportunity. When will there be going to be such a handsome and virile man in your life? He will show you heaven, experience that at least once and treasure it always. You felt how big he was … don’t you want the experience of that in your precious pussy at least once in your life. Let his strong lips mash into your luscious ones and transport you to another world. Rather than rejecting and pushing away these vulgar inducements I was willingly listening to it. My only hope to remain a loyal wife was that the situation doesn’t arise where Vikram and I are alone together. He would definitely try something and I will only offer token resistance.

Husband

Why had Bavani been hurrying almost running to the stairs as I reached the top? Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily and that’s why I my suspicion was raised. I looked over her shoulder to look all around the terrace to see if there was anyone else with her, especially Vikram, but I could not see anyone. I had asked Bavani if anyone else was there and she had said no. Therefore, I couldn’t go to the terrace to check after that, even though I wanted to. If I had done so and found no one to be there it would have upset my wife that I had been suspicious of her and she would have become angry with me. I not only would have difficulties mollifying her after that, Vikram could have also used the anger against me to his advantage. In any case Bavani did seem to be talking normally at that time so even though the nagging feeling that something was wrong refused to go away, I ignored it as just being my insecurity. I now had nothing much to do and was spending the time chatting with some of the other men while noting wherever Bavani was going. It was about ten to fifteen minutes later that I saw a figure walk quickly pass the hall to go outside. It was none other than the bloody rogue Vikram. Where did he come from? Did he come from the back … or the side entrance … or ..or … good god what if he was only now coming down from the terrace? I should have checked the terrace no matter what Bavani’s reaction would have been I thought with regret now. Since I had not done that I again had this doubt that Vikram too could have been there. If he really had been there why did Bavani not say so? The other thing was if Vikram had been there then why did he have to hide from my sight? So many doubts all because of the uncertainties that is plaguing me. If really the both of them had been there all alone than what could they have been doing? I shook my head violently, trying to drive the disturbing images from my mind. Those around me on seeing that asked me what happened. No, nothing, just having a little headache I lied managing the situation.

As Vikram crossed the hall his head slyly turned in the direction of my wife. She too from where she was sitting and arranging things, seemed to slightly look sideways at him. Were they exchanging glances like secret lovers? Was that a small smile on her face? I totally couldn’t see Vikram’s face and only slightly my wife’s face so I couldn’t be sure. All these shenanigans were causing a spike in my blood pressure. Now I really had a headache. One of the men suggested that we go nearby small hotel (about one hundred meters away) and have some coffee. Since the women folks were all busy they didn’t want to trouble them to make coffee for us. All the others agreed and welcomed the suggestion. I was the only one who was reluctant to leave my wife at what whatever Vikram may try. As I declined the invitation the other men insisted I come along. Besides I had already told them I had a headache so they insisted that a hot cup of coffee would be good to ease the ache. Having no real valid reason not to go I with great reluctance stood up to accompany them. As I was about to leave my eyes once went to where my wife was sitting. Fair skinned with a curvaceous and buxom body. A face that had both beauty and glamour. Everything about her suggested sensuous sexuality. Even now when she was without any make up she looked so enticing. Why did I marry such an attractive woman? For the first time in my life I regretted doing so.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM