Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
Here's the last part of chapter 1. Chapter 2 is already in progress will post it once I see more encouragement from you folks! in the meanwhile enjoy the last part of Chapter 1

Grand Finale with Servants

Now Raghu announced, welcome to the grand finale of the party ladies and gentlemen. Its time for brunch, please feel free to take the food from the table and eat as much as you like however there is a small catch here. I knew something is going to be fishy, so I tried to listen to him carefully. The condition to take food from the table is that if you are a girl you will have to offer your body to the male servant. He may do whatever he wants with your body before serving. And if you are a guy then you will have to offer your body and service to the female servant before you can take food. So hope that is clear. You can take food any number of times but each time you go to the table you have to please these servants before you can eat.

Oh my god!!! So now we have get molested by these bloody servants before we can eat? I thought what if I don’t eat at all? So I can save my body from being molested? The very next second my stomach started grumbling. With all the fucking we were doing since yesterday I was damn hungry so there was no choice. I had to offer my body to these servants and eat.

I saw Raghu walk to the table first. He grabbed hold of one of the beautiful maid and started kissing her. He took her sari, which was anyway loosely wrapped on her body, soon she also became naked. Raghu sucked on her nipples, fingered her pussy while she was playing with his dick. After 5 mins of mutual molesting they both were satisfied didn’t cum though but she let him take the food. Then was Swetha’s turn. She was really scared she slowly walked to the table with trembling legs. As soon as she reached the table one of the male servant grabbed her naked body and started to mould her boobs. He then started to suck her nipples and he sat down infront of her and started to suck her pussy infront of all of us. After 5 mins he was satisfied and he let Swetha take food from the table. One after another everyone went to the table let the servants molest them and take pleasure before getting food. It was finally my turn. By this time all the servants were naked and fully aroused. I was shit scared, what if they try to bang me in front of all of these people. I made a mistake of staying back so late, I should have gone first like Swetha so I would just have to get molested to get food. Now I think I will get bangd!

I walked over slowly, one of the servant came to me and hugged me tightly. I felt this is it get ready to be bangd. He roughed up my body for few minutes, his rough hands roamed all over my boobs, pussy, bum, back everywhere then he did something I didn’t expect. He asked me to kneel down. I did and without waiting for my consent he put his dick in my mouth. I gaged a bit but took it in fully. He started to move his dick in and out of my mouth in other words he started to mouth fuck me. He held my head and started roughly fucking my mouth in front of all the people. Everyone was enjoying this show while eating their brunch. I felt like a stripper who is dancing on the pole naked in front of bunch of people who were enjoying the show while having drinks and food. This went on for 10-15 minutes, after thoroughly fucking my mouth he started to cum, I tried to push his dick out but he held my head with his strong arms and I had no choice but to take his cum in my mouth, some of which spilled from the side of my lips. One lady maid came to my rescue and took a tissue to wipe the overflowing cum from my lips. Just then I heard someone shout “This is unfair, how come Padma gets the desert before the meal?” And everyone started laughing at that joke. I felt embarrassed, with that shame I took his limp dick out of my mouth, took the tissue from the other naked maid and wiped off the excess cum from my mouth and lips. Took my food and walked back to the group. While we were eating the servants started the finale show. All four of them started to dance with each other by hugging and kissing each other. Inspite of the food smell I started to smell the pre-cum that was flowing down all our private parts both male and females in the room. The air in the room once again became sexual. Ruhi was sitting next to me and she took some food from her plate and brought it to my lips which I opened to take the food in. Ruhi’s fingers lingered a bit longer on my lips while feeding me. I returned the favour. Within no time everyone was feeding everyone else in the room while feeling up the lips. I also saw Raghu took a piece of meal in his mouth and bend down to Swetha gesturing her to open her mouth. Swetha complied and Raghu fed her from his mouth. Ruhi took this cue and took the food in her mouth and bent towards me, I had no choice but to take the food from her mouth. While feeding me Ruhi also started to kiss me. We both were eating the same piece inside my mouth. It was kind of sexy being mouth kissed by another female. I was enjoying it. I didn’t realise when we started to hug and kiss each other. We totally forgot we were eating and were engrossed in sucking each other on lips, boobs, nipples etc. We got on top of each other right there on the floor in front of everyone and started to suck each other out. Ruhi slowly moved downwards and brought her mouth on to my pussy and started to lick it slowly. She then got up and moved into 69 position by placing her legs on either side of mouth she brought her pussy to my lips. As I reached out with my hands on her bum and brought her pussy to my lips and started sucking she did the same to my pussy. We both were sucking each other’s pussies now by moaning with pleasure. We did this for about 20 mins and came in each other’s mouths. Ruhi made sure to lick all the cum from my pussy lips inside and out before getting off me. I did return the favour.

Then what the barrier’s were open, everyone stopped eating and grabbed whoever they could get hold of and started to fuck them. This included the servants now. The fuck orgy had 4 more members now. I was getting fucked by Vishnu this time soon after he was replaced by the other servant then Raghu, then Vikram and then finally Arjun. In that one session I was fucked by all the men in the room except by my husband Surya. All the girls got fucked by all the boys including the servants in that session. It was like a round robin session where we all girls were in a doggy position with our butts out in the air and head to the ground. Guys were fucking us from behind and every few minutes moving on to next girl in line. This round robin fuck fest went on for few hours as guys were switching every few minutes they were able to hold their orgasm for longer. We girls were screaming and moaning like hell as our pussies were getting sore due to the constant fuck by different dicks of various shapes and sizes. Where by stretching our pussy lips to the limit. It was real pleasure to be fucked by Arjun who was now getting full access to the pussy from behind in that position and his full monster dick was able to make its way inside the pussy. When he took his dick out it just seemed like forever. His long strokes were heavenly. He was not in a rush he enjoyed the slow fucking and every girl would scream out loud when his full dick was inside and moan when he was taking it out. This scream and moan session went on a on for full 2 hours and finally guys started cumming. We girls had cum at least 10 times in that session. I was really surprised with my own stamina. How many times I could cum more? Was the question in my head.

We all collapsed there on the floor after this fuck fest and just slept for god knows how much time. Looks like servants got up first and they brought our cloths and made us some energy drinks by the time we all got up. We got up wore our cloths and had the drink. While wearing my sari, I realised I have been naked for almost last 24 hours. The dress that looked revealing yesterday, today it looked totally opposite. I just felt I was overly dressed with Sari, petticoat and blouse. I couldn’t find my bra and panty so I didn’t wear that. Anyways the energy drink was really refreshing. We had the drink and then said goodbyes to everyone. We hugged every person to say goodbye including the servants both male and female. And this was not a friendly hug it was full frontal hug like lovers do. Some of us also kissed goodbye.

My legs were really weak and my pussy was fully soar, lips were burning and body was aching like hell. Myself and Surya walked over to our car and I just collapsed on the car seat when Surya helped me in. We finally waved goodbye to all and left the place to drive back home. I didn’t realise what time we got back home and Surya had to literally carry me in his arms to our bedroom as I was not in a position to walk. I just collapsed on the bed and slept like sheep for the whole night.

Next day Surya woke me up with a coffee in his hand. I don’t drink bed coffee but my head was spinning so took the coffee and had a sip on my bed. “So, how was it? Did you enjoy?” He asked. To which I just looked down with shame but did nod my head to show him that I did enjoy. Why wouldn’t I enjoy, I got fucked by 6 different men for so many times that I lost count of, I guess I was fucked more number of times in last 2 days than my whole married life. Which girl won’t be happy with such a thorough fuck???
[+] 5 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 01-07-2023, 08:47 PM