Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 4 – The beginning at the terrace

Husband

Only now I finally got some peace of mind. Now at the time when all of us got some time to rest my wife spent the whole time only with me. She didn’t in the least bother about that good for nothing Vikram. It was just that because that rogue had made efforts to talk to her she had no choice but to respond to him. Nothing more than that. With my overactive imagination I unnecessarily started imagining so many unwanted things. I even seemed to have lost faith in my wife’s character. This was so unforgivable and unfortunate. They say being of a suspicious character will always lead to unwanted problems and I have been a little overly suspicious. Even if I had my doubts about Vikram’s motive I should have had trust in my wife of six years. Someone who has come to share her life with me, has borne a heir for me but yet I had become suspicious just because of the activity of an unknown fellow. It is so important that trust exists between a man and his wife. It is so important for a stable and happy marriage. I now regretted that I had grown suspicious of my own wife’s behaviour and character. She is not the type to behave immorally and let another man touch her. This was all my own stupidity I scolded myself.

Vikram too now seems to have lost interest in my wife. That was because he was spending his time talking to another girl. They seemed to be enjoying each-others company as seen by the frequent laughter that interspersed their conversation. I also noticed that the girl was extra ordinarily beautiful. Even I had to admit that the girl was easily a match for my wife’s own good looks. It could be that on seeing that my wife was not going to fall for his charms Vikram had decided to focus on this new girl? My thoughts were in so many different angles. Another thing was that girl was more suited to Vikram’s age. After being so relieved after a long time I fell into a slumber. After about an hour plus everyone became busy once more in our own tasks for the wedding event.

At that time the younger brother of the brides’ father came up to me and asked,” Mohan there are somethings to be done in town. It would only take about an hour. Can we go in your car?’

My wife also told me,” you go ahead dear. I too have plenty to do here, I’ll be busy too.”

Though I agreed my eyes automatically searched for where Vikram was. I couldn’t see him anywhere. That in itself was a relief. Realisation came to me suddenly on what I was doing. Only a while ago I was so confident that my wife would be steadfast to her marital vows and would never betray me. Yet I feared going away for an hour and leaving my wife here at the mercy of his manipulative actions. Where did all my resolution, not to be suspicious of my wife and jealous of another man, go because I had faith in the character of my wife. Yet all my insecurities come flooding back in the first instance I had to leave my wife alone and believe solely on her faithfulness. I have to acknowledge the reason for my weakness. It was because of how gorgeous my wife was. Maybe deep in my mind I believed she deserved someone better than me. The second reason was me. I was just an ordinary man next door as far as my looks go. Did I deserve a wife as beautiful as Bavani? Thirdly it was the man who was pursuing her and was intent on seducing her. He had everything a woman would want. Handsome face and a body to match. He exuded virility and I believe there is an instinctive attraction, unconsciously or not, that the opposite sex had for him. (to top it all I have seen his impressive manhood). All this is bringing out my lack of self confidence and self-esteem. In a way it almost seemed that I would accept it as understandable if my wife were to succumb to him ….. or would I? Seeing no more reason to be dallying around there anymore I had to leave.

He

Even though I was talking to Smitha I was observing Bavani through the corner of my eyes. Even though she sought to hide it I could see small lines of jealousy appear for a few moments every now and then as she too covertly was seeing me and Smitha talk and have a very good time. My next move would be to touch Bavani’s body once more but this time I don’t have to make it seem like it was an accident. From what I can observe of her reaction when she sees me and Smitha being close like this is that she may act like she didn’t like me touching her but she would accept it with a little insistence from me. After all she is a married woman, she cannot straightaway give in to me. Smitha was still excitedly talking to me and I acted like I was giving her my full attention so as to irritate Bavani and induce her feelings of jealousy. Well I have to admit that Smitha was stunningly beautiful too but I can think about wooing her later but as of now Bavani is the better option to enjoy sex with.  The inexperienced Smitha would engage in sex (that is if she was willing to experience it) without a lot of hesitation. But a woman like Bavani if she decides to stray from her marriage would engage in adulterous sex with the intention to enjoy the thrilling cheating. Not only she would enjoy the sex she would give enjoyment in equal measure. Besides which sex would be better … fucking a young girl who possibly could be a virgin or fucking a woman who is welcoming a new cock into her while her unaware husband is nearby. I was certainly clear which I preferred.

I was now preparing to do something that could be fraught with danger if I had miscalculated the state in which Bavani was at the moment. If there was an adverse reaction from Bavani there would be an uproar in the huge bungalow. I would be thrown out from here, probably having been beaten up before. My friends would probably cut off their friendship with me for what I had done at a mutual friend’s family wedding (except for a couple of friends who know about me and would have even assisted me in seducing a woman if they were aware of it). However, if I want to discover the untold joy that the sweet pussy of a woman like Bavani was sure to hold then I have to take this worthwhile risk. As they say no risk no gain. One thing though, seeing the reaction of Bavani, especially her display of jealousy, told me that I was not wrong in my calculations. That married cunt was ripe to open it’s rose petals to welcome a new joy stick. With my plan having been formulated in my mind circumstances came to my aid in giving me an opportunity to implement what I had planned. From the conversation I heard I knew that her husband Mohan had to go out for at least an hour. I was behind a pillar and neither Bavani or Mohan knew I was there. I also heard Bavani tell her husband to go as she would be busy here. In my mind I thought Bavani wanted her husband out of the way so that I would have a chance to be alone with her. By saying she will be busy I hoped in her mind she was thinking she would be busy with me.

If the first move I make is successful that would not necessarily mean that it would lead to immediate sex. There may not be the place or time for that but what it would do is break a barrier that cannot be put up again henceforth. My intentions and desires would be clear to her and the spark of desire would also be truly lit in her. That spark would work in her and only grow and would not be extinguished easily. If she liked what had happened though she may initially try to resist but eventually she too would want to enjoy this thrilling pleasure as much as I. Once this desire takes hold in her she herself would create opportunities for me to be with her whether she consciously or unconsciously does it. My thinking is a woman would not easily want to engage in illicit sex but once she makes up her mind to experience it she would be better at planning to carry out her want than a man would. I secretly watched her husband look around for me. I laughed to myself thinking he was still so afraid of me.

Now more than half an hour had passed since Bavani’s husband left. I was anticipating that Bavani would try to be alone somewhere to make an opportunity for me but nothing of the sort happened. She was busy chatting and doing some arrangements with some other women folks. Looks like I over estimated the desire within her. Or maybe she is surrounding herself with other women so that she won’t get tempted and can control her desires. Not even for a minute did she go anywhere alone. As time passed by I got more and more anxious that this golden opportunity was going to go to waste. Just when I had all but given up it was her son who once again came unwittingly to my aid. While playing he had fallen down, while he didn’t get hurt in any way his clothes however had become covered in dirt. While scolding her son, she cleaned him up and sent him off to play after changing him into wearing clean clothes. She then proceeded to wash his clothes and then did something that I had been praying for all this time. Bavani was going to the terrace to get the clothes dried in the sun. More importantly she was going there alone. I thanked all the gods that I could think of and followed her. I quietly went making sure that I was not noticed. Everyone was busy with their own work and besides the staircase to the terrace was away on one side where no one was there. So, it became easy for me to follow her unnoticed. My other prayer was that nobody else must be in the terrace.  The gods were smiling on me. As I had hoped I found that there wasn’t anyone else at that place.

My heart started palpitating, my palms sweaty. Though I had started out confident this was still scary. The consequences for my action can be disastrous. But lust was fuelling me. I was taking a risk I ordinarily won’t take. Bavani was squeezing the clothes of excess water before putting on the clothing line to dry. I walked near her very silently. She was engrossed in what she was doing that she was not aware of me approaching her. When I was quite near her I said,” Hi.” She was slightly startled. She turned to look who it was. The expression on her face indicated that she was not overly surprised I was there. Maybe she was half expecting me. Our eyes met for a few seconds before she turned away to what she was doing.

“I didn’t expect you here … I thought you were very busy with that girl, what was her name?? Smitha,” Bavani said.

I was glad to hear this. That meant she was jealous of Smitha in spite of herself. That also showed she wanted my attention to be solely on her. I smiled with a little relief and hope. As she was facing the other side she didn’t see my smile.

She

As soon as I said those words I bit my tongue in regret. This was something that had been bothering me and which I tried not to acknowledge. But somehow the suppressed emotion bubbled up and the words had burst out from my mouth.  What was worse was I had shown Vikram that it bothered me that he was getting close to another girl. How ridiculous this was. I hardly know him and he had every right to get close to a girl of his own age. Besides as a married woman why should this mean anything to me. But I couldn’t understand this emotional disturbance within me. As I was already flustered at my own outburst that as I moved to put the clothes on the line I slipped on the water on the ground from me squeezing the clothes of the excess water. With a cry of alarm …’aah’ I almost fell. I felt an arm come under my belly another arm from over my shoulder to around my body preventing me from falling. His palm was bearing my weight by the belly. His middle finger happened to be exactly where my belly button was. The tip of his finger was actually inside that small hole. His other hand from over my shoulder had actually his palm holding my breast. As my weight was pressing down my breast was squashed against his palm and as he attempted to hold me from falling down his fingers had actually clutched my breast. He took his time in lifting my upper body back to a standing position. I knew that he was taking advantage of the situation but why was I also letting him do so. The touch of his fingers was causing a mini electric shock … a shock of desire … to pass through my body. My mind scolded me that it was wrong to enjoy this accidental touching of my body but my body had a response of its own. As he had grabbed me I too grabbed his bicep in trying to keep myself from falling down. My grip was so tight that my fingernails were digging into his flesh but it made no impression on his hard-flexed muscle. I could feel his power and raw sexuality. There was this innate feeling of being drawn to the opposite of the species deemed to be a suitable mate. This was something that had been ingrained into our DNA over centuries and had always remained hidden within ourself in spite of conforming to modern social norms.

I also realised that the side of my thigh was pressed against his groin as he held me. It was not just he who had an effect on me, I too was affecting him in the same manner. I could literally feel his manhood grow and get hard. That day when he pressed into my buttocks I didn’t feel it so vividly then but now I could really make a guess how impressive it must be. This also made me a bit embarrassed on another thing. If I could feel his manhood grow than he would have felt my nipple puff up and poke into his palm. He would have known that I too was getting aroused. In my mind all this was happening in slow motion but in reality it was only seconds that he was holding me. Another thing struck me, what if there were other prying eyes seeing us. I looked around rapidly but no one could see us from below as we were standing in the middle of the terrace. Also, no other buildings around were close by or as tall as this bungalow. As a proper married woman, I realised it was time I made an attempt to stand up because he didn’t seem to want to do it. Though it felt so good to be in his strong arms this was not how the behaviour of a good wife and mother should be. But for the first time in my life I got to really know and experience how thrilling and arousing it can be to be intimately close to very manly male. I reluctantly made an effort to stand up.

“Please Vikram, help me up,” I said to him hoping my voice was not hoarse betraying my arousal to him.

“Sorry,” he said as he straightened my upper body but I could feel him giving an extra squeeze on my soft breast. I chose not to protest or acknowledge what he had done.

“You should be more careful, Mrs. Bavani. The floor is quite slippery. Luckily I was here.”

Did he really want me to be careful? He would not have had a chance to hold me like this then would he. What about me? Did I regret slipping and almost falling? Those strong arms of Vikram would not have been wrapped around my body. I had masturbated once imagining being in his arms. That was just pure imagination with no sense of how it would be in reality. Now when it happened in reality the strong smell of a virile male was intoxicating to the senses. Good god how it would be to actually have his body over mine, our naked bodies pressed together, skin again skin, as I had imagined while masturbating. Now I got a feel of how it would actually be. These were all very dangerous speculation … STOP IT Bavani, I scolded myself. What about your husband, what about your child? How could you let your mind wonder like this, don’t you realise what risk you are putting yourself? But why was the devil in me urging me to explore the joy of this thrilling experience. I was so afraid I was fighting a losing battle.

“Thank you Vikram, now excuse me I have finish putting this to dry,” I said as I took my son’s short pants in my hand.

“Here let me help you squeeze it dry,” he said as he took one end of the cloth in his fingers. Once again his fingers touched mine in a gentle caress. Once more a spark within me. A spark of joy, a spark of desire.

As he took the pant in his strong fingers and squeezed the cloth dry getting more water out of the cloth than I could ever have. Those fingers …. hmm, looked so strong yet were not rough. Those were the fingers I had imagined inside my pussy, rubbing against my sensitive walls, finding all the pleasure spots. Finding my love bud and gentle caressing that nerve filled pleasure organ. ‘STOP IT’ I once again had to tell myself but could I deny that those thoughts filled me with lust or that my pussy was now more wet than it ever should be because of a man other than my husband.

As he put the pant on the cloth line and clipped it with a cloth peg Vikram asked me,” why did you comment just now that you thought I would be busy with Smitha? You sounded like you were upset with it.”

This rascal … he is asking about my unthinking outburst which I had hoped he would not notice or remember. How can I admit to him that he had provoked in me an unreasonable jealousy against Smitha?  

“No, nothing like that. Why do you think that? I was just asking as you had been spending quite sometime with her, that’s all.”

“Why Bavani, were you noticing us?” he asked with a mischievous smile. I noticed that the Mrs was gone and it was just Bavani now.  I let that pass.

“Why should I? … It so happened that I looked in your direction once or twice and noticed the two of you having an animated conversation.” In trying to explain it away I realised I was just exposing to him that he was occupying my mind.

He then took another tack and said something I didn’t expect. “You know Bavani, though I was talking to Smitha I was looking at you quite often.”

Him saying this should not have made me so happy inside. I had thought he had ignored me and was totally engrossed with Smitha but in reality he was still paying attention to me. “Why?” was all I could ask.

The washed clothes had already been put up to dry, there was no reason for me to be there anymore but yet I was standing there having a conversation with a man who had been my lover in my imagination as I sought relief through masturbation.

“It was just that I was in the presence of the two most beautiful women present here, or anywhere for that matter, and I could not decide who was the more beautiful among the two.”

This was where my response should have been, ‘why are you doing that’ or ‘don’t you have anything better to do’ but it should never be ‘and who was that?” Yet I found myself asking.” What did you conclude?”

He smiled at that, a smile of triumph I was sure. “Can I be truthful Bavani?” he asked me.

This gave me the jitters. What if he said it was Smitha? “Of course,” I replied.

“Let me be frank. You are both stunningly beautiful. It so happens Smitha is a few years younger and she has the fresh beauty of youth.”

My heart sank. I had this big sense of disappointment. Why should his opinion matter? He was nothing in my life. I should only worry if my husband thought like this. Yet what I felt was what I felt and there was no changing it.

“But,” he continued and I looked up at his face,” there is an elegance along with your beauty. This is the type of beauty that endures. I know which type of woman I would prefer to spend my life with.”

I couldn’t hide the delight in my face. “You know how much I envied your husband as you were speaking to him. He is a very lucky man and I hope he knows that.”

“Enough Vikram, please …. You’re embarrassing me.”

“No, I’m just saying what I know to be true. By the way don’t go on to the stage where the wedding ceremony will be held.”

“Why?” I asked puzzled.

“You will outshine the bride, all eyes would be on you instead of the bride. That poor girl would be upset.”

I smiled being very pleased at what he said. I was feeling too shy standing there anymore. I felt like I was floating. I turned to walk away and once more the wet floor came to Vikram’s aid. I slipped and fell backwards (or did I purposely slip?) As I fell backwards as expected Vikram caught me once more. This time the back of my body was pressed against front of Vikram. His arms came around to my belly. The touch of his warm fingers on the cool smooth flesh made me shiver involuntarily. His hands were not just holding me by my belly but they were gently caressing the flesh. His manhood was pressing hard between the two rounded flesh of my buttocks. I felt something press on the nape of my shoulder …. Was it his lips? I opened my mouth to protest but no sound came out. I felt his hand move up from my stomach, was he going to grab my breast. Stop him Bavani, I told myself. I tried to move but my legs felt weak. There was a breeze blowing over the terrace yet I started to sweat. Am I going to give in to him so easily … move Bavani, move. Just then it was my husband who came to save what belonged to him.

“What? She is up in the terrace … okay I’ll go and see,” I could clearly hear my husband’s voice from downstairs.

Oh my god, my husband is back. This was the impetus I needed to come to my senses. I shrugged to move away and his hands too let me go. As I walked rapidly towards the stairway I turned to have a glance. What if my husband was to see that Vikram had also been here with me? I saw him walk quickly walk to the water tank. By moving to the back of it he was hidden from view. Thank god he had the sense to be discreet. As I reached the staircase my husband too had reached the top at the same time.

“Oh, you’re back dear, Avinash had dirtied his clothes and I had washed it and came here to dry it,” though I was flustered I tried my best to hide it from me.

My husband didn’t say anything but I noticed he was looking over my shoulder and scanning the terrace with his eyes. It looked like my husband too had sensed something wrong in Vikram’s intentions and was suspicious.  Luckily Vikram had had the foresight to remain hidden.

“Were you alone here? Was anybody else here on the terrace?” my husband asked me.

I felt a stab of fear in my heart. Did my husband know and was just testing me? Should I tell him the truth that Vikram was also here? Just because Vikram was here it didn’t mean that something wrong had happened. Better that than to be caught in a lie. But I took a risk and said,” No, no body was here, I was all alone.”

“Okay, let’s go back,” my husband said and I followed him with a huge feeling of relief.

I just couldn’t believe how incredibly lucky I had been. If I had not heard my husband’s voice or if he had quietly come upstairs he would have found Vikram holding me in an embrace from behind. How could I have explained that away as just being Vikram holding and preventing me from falling as I had slipped. How would that have explained why my eyes were closed and I was seemingly enjoying the embrace. Or that Vikram’s lips were on the nape of my neck and I was allowing it. Or even if all this had happened accidently and he was just holding me from falling then why did the embrace last so many seconds. My pussy was wet and it felt uncomfortable and I wanted to wash it but if I rushed off to the bathroom now it would only raise my husband’s suspicion. I better just bear it for some time. However, there was another thing. I have inadvertently given to Vikram the clearest indication yet that I was attracted to him and my emotions have been affected by him. It just needed the right place, the right time and the right opportunity along with a little push from him and he would get what he wants. The question I was asking myself is whether I was unhappy he knew this or I was happy and wanted him to know this. Maybe on my own my conscience won’t allow me to give in to him but I needed to feel that he was able to enjoy me only because I was forced.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM