Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Chapter 4:

It had a large living room with a view of the city, and a kitchen that was connected to the living room. There were also two bedrooms, one for him and one for his roommate who's gone out of town.
They went into the apartment, and Zaid closed the door behind them. He wrapped his arms around Urvashi, kissing her passionately. She was wearing her dress, and she could feel his cock pressed against her belly.
His hand moved down between her legs, rubbing her pussy gently over the dress. She could feel her clit growing hard, and she moaned softly.
Zaid grinned. "You like that?"
Urvashi nodded, her eyes closed, she wanted more. "Yes," she said.
"Then I'm going to make you feel even better," Zaid replied, pushing her dress up. "I want you to suck my cock."
Urvashi looked up at him, a little confused. She didn't know what he meant.
Zaid grinned, kissing her gently. "I want to fuck your mouth."
Urvashi's eyes widened, and she nodded. She was a little nervous, but she was excited to do it. She had never been with a man who was so bold, and she liked it.
Her husband had never asked her to do anything like that. She knelt on the floor, crawling over to where Zaid was standing. She reached out, taking his cock in her hand, and began to stroke it gently. She licked her lips, looking up at him, waiting for permission to begin.
He nodded, and she leaned forward, taking the head of his cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, sucking gently. It was big, and it filled her mouth completely, and she wanted to take as much of it as she could.
Zaid groaned, reaching down with one hand to caress her hair. She took him deeper, sucking him until he hit the back of her throat. Then she pulled back, looking up at him again.
"You're a good girl," he said, stroking her hair. "You like sucking my cock, don't you?"
Urvashi nodded, licking her lips again. "Yes," she replied.
"You want more?" Zaid asked.
Urvashi nodded, opening her mouth wide.
Zaid thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock into her mouth. He gripped her hair, fucking her face as she closed her eyes. She was so hot, and she could feel her pussy getting wetter. She wanted to touch herself, but she knew she had to focus on him.
Urvashi let him fuck her face, letting him use her as he wanted. She could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat, and she tried to breathe through her nose. She didn't know how much longer she could take it, but she didn't want him to stop.
He pulled out suddenly, and she opened her eyes. "Don't move," he said. "I want to fuck you from behind."
Urvashi nodded, moving away from him. She turned around, bending over the couch. She felt exposed, her ass in the air, but she liked it. She loved feeling vulnerable, and she wanted to be vulnerable for him.
Zaid climbed on top of her, putting one hand on her back to keep her down. He used his other hand to push his cock inside of her pussy.
Urvashi groaned, clenching her teeth. She had never been fucked this hard before. It hurt a little, but it was a good hurt. She closed her eyes, feeling him thrust into her.
He grabbed her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts. Urvashi could hear his breath in her ear, his voice soft as he told her what to do.
"Take my cock, baby," he said. "You're so fucking tight. You're making me feel so good."
Urvashi moaned, pushing her ass back into him. "I want to make you feel good," she gasped.
"You are," he replied. "You're going to make me cum."
She loved the way he talked to her. She had never felt so special before. She closed her eyes, and he began to fuck her harder. His cock was so big, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.
"You're so beautiful," he said, panting. "I can't believe you're here."
Urvashi smiled, arching her back. "I'm here," she replied, trying not to moan. "I'm here for you."
"I'm going to cum," he groaned, thrusting into her harder. "I'm going to fill your pussy up."
Urvashi groaned, nodding. "I want to feel it," she gasped. "I want to feel you cum inside of me."
"Yes," he said, his voice breaking. "I'm going to fuck you hard."
"Yes," Urvashi replied, biting her lip. She could feel his cock growing harder inside of her. It was pressing against her g-spot, and she wanted to come with him. She wanted to feel him release inside of her, she wanted to feel his cum dripping out of her.
Her eyes closed, and she let out a soft moan. She could feel herself getting closer, and she wanted to come. "Yes," she whispered, her voice shaking. "Cum in me. I want you to cum."
He groaned, grabbing her hips harder. "I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm going to cum inside of you." He filled her pussy with his seed, and she felt it pouring out of her. She pushed back against him, clenching her teeth. Her pussy was clamping down on his cock, milking him as he came.
When they were both finished, they collapsed on the couch, panting. He kissed her gently, running his fingers through her hair. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. "I want to keep you forever."
"I want that too," she replied, resting her head on his chest.
They sat there quietly for a moment, holding each other. Then he pushed her off of him, looking her in the eye. "I'm going to marry you," he said. "I'm going to take you home and introduce you to my family. I want you to be mine."
Urvashi blushed and pointed towards her mangalsutra which was resting on her boobs. "But what about my husband?" she asked teasingly.
Zaid laughed, shaking his head. "He's just a husband,"
[+] 2 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 30-06-2023, 01:30 AM