Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
(26-06-2023, 06:12 PM)Rajsvs Wrote: Bathroom showers

Swetha was shocked to see Raghu and me so close to her and before she could react Vishnu took his dick in his hand and started to pee on her. Swetha was shocked and her mouth was wide open due to shock and Vishnu’s pee shot straight into her mouth, she tried to spit it out but Vishnu did unthinkable at that time. He squeezed Swetha’s nipples hard so Swetha just screamed with pain and to gasp for air she had to gulp Vishnu’s pee. Just then Arjun grabbed me and brought me closer to him. He was sitting on the other WC next to Swetha. Now Vishnu went a step further. He put his dick inside Swetha’s mouth and started to pee and squeeze her nipples at the same time. I was shocked with this scene but now tried to focus on my pee. Arjun brought me further closer in such a way that my pussy was right in front of his mouth. He started to lick my pussy now. I coundn’t control any more and started to pee. Arjun was sucking my pussy while drinking my pee. This was so disgusting that I started to get turned on with this. I was peeing in Arjun’s mouth while he was sucking and licking my pussy, I just came with that thought. Arjun was now sucking my pussy and taking in all the mixture of my cum as well as my pee. I took hold of his head for support while I came in his mouth. 
yourock  Added Reps. Hope to read more sinful adventures.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Givemeextra - 27-06-2023, 03:26 PM