Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
So here you go guys, the next part of Chapter one the Erotic Party. Just one more part and we will conclude the Chapter One, don't worry I have 2 more chapters to come but before that please do like and post your comments that will give further motivation to post!

Warning - this part includes some pissing scenes, if you don't like it then please don't read!

Bathroom showers

I don’t know what time it was but looked like we all slept like that nude in each others arms the whole night. I slowly started to wake up, the bright daylight filled the room, as my eyes started to open I scanned through the room. All naked bodies intertwined with each other, I saw Surya, my husband. His head was resting on Ruhi’s large boobs and seemed like he went asleep sucking on her nipples, I could still see his saliva on her nipples. His dick was limp but his juices were flowing out of Ruhi’s pussy. Similar scenes all across the room, all girls thoroughly fucked and even in sleep I could see the sense of satisfaction in their faces. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t so got up slowly without disturbing Raghu or anyone else in the room and tried to look for my cloths. I couldn’t find any cloths, not sure where they all went, looks like someone got up at the middle of the night and took away all our cloths. Oh my god!! If we can’t find our cloths are we going to go home like this? Stark naked? My heart started to beat faster with that my bladder started busting so I decided to leave that thought and find the bathroom to relieve myself.

I walked around the room naked to find a door that lead to the bathroom. As soon as I stepped into the bathroom, I was once again shocked to see it. It was like a large room with 3 WCs on one side, few washbasins on the other. There was a large empty space with showers on top. It just looked like a someone multiplied single bathroom by 3. The shocking thing was there were no doors or partitions, It was one big open bathroom. There was only 1 door to enter and that too did not have any locks. This was too much for me to digest. This means we have to poo in open, brush in open and even bath in open. Anyone can walk in and see us doing all these things without any hinderance. I looked around and everyone was fortunately sleeping so I just decided to do my stuff right away before anyone else wakes up and ends up seeing me pee that too naked. As soon as I sat on the WC and started to pee, I saw the bathroom door open. My heart skipped a beat, I just closed my eyes as I couldn’t dare to see who it was. I was in middle of peeing so I couldn’t even get up and hide my assets so my best reaction was to close my eyes and pretend no one is seeing me.

To my embarrassment, I heard that person walk straight to me and said “Good morning Padma”, “Do you like the bathroom?” I recognised the voice, it was Vikram. I had no choice but to respond to him so I slowly opened my eyes, with one hand I was covering my boobs and with other tried to hide my pussy. With a forced smile, I replied “Its Open” “No partitions” and I saw him walking naked towards me. He just laughed and said “that’s the fun isn’t it” “nothing to hide” and he came  right to the WC next to me and started peeing in standing position. I could see yellow piss coming out of his hard dick and ending up in the WC. I could even smell his pee as the WCs were very close to each other. I was just worried that his pee may fall on my body if he turns towards me. Fortunately that didn’t happen. I went back to closing my eyes and finishing my peeing and got up in a rush. I even forgot to wipe the pee from my pussy in a hurry so some drops were sticking out of my pussy. I literally ran towards the washbasin so I can go as far as possible to this peeing naked man, Vikram. I washed my face with cold water and was looking for a brush, that’s when Vikram came near me, he was standing about a feet away from me on my side. “Looking for something?” I almost shrieked by hearing his voice so close, then I controlled myself and said “Yes Brush”. He leaned towards me and pressed a button on the wall right below the mirrors. While doing so his hands were brushing my body and the tip of my left nipple. I jerked and stepped away. “Don’t worry Padma” “We all are friends here, just chill” and with that he took the brush that came out of the drawer, one for him and one for me. I realised he is going to brush next to me naked!!

Realising I didn’t have a choice I started to brush my teeth next to Vikram. I suddenly felt a hand on my bum, I looked around with a shock and it was Arjun, the flamboyant macho man. Due to Brush in my mouth I couldn’t say anything to him. He was moving his hand on my bum while talking to Vikram casually. Arjun now replaced his hand with his dick. His monster dick was now rubbing all over my bums. He continued to talk to Vikram and I just tried to focus on my brushing. Just when I thought this was getting over, Arjun moved slightly behind and positioned his dick on my pussy lips. I was slightly bending to do my brush so I guess my pussy lips were wide open from behind. The length of his dick helped to reach my pussy inspite of my big bum. I was about to turnaround and stop him but he just pushed his dick inside me. I let out a loud scream, Vikram just laughed at my situation and came closer to me to hold me so I don’t lose my balance. While doing so he made sure he cupped by breasts with both hands. Now I was brushing my teeth with Arjun’s dick in my pussy and Vikram’s hands on my boobs. Arjun let my pussy get adjusted to his monster dick for few seconds and then started moving it in and out. I felt a strange combination of pain, pleasure and shame all at the same time. I just continued to brush my teeth while getting fucked by Arjun from behind. This went on for 10-15 mins with Vikram mauling my boobs and Arjun fucking my pussy while I brush in a bending position. Arjun’s fucking and my brushing both came to an end with he dumping his load into my pussy and I came with a loud moan.

I was exhausted with this strange brush fuck. I had been fucked by Surya in bathroom number of times but not while brushing. This was first time I got fucked during brushing my teeth. Vikram took me in his arms to support me. My boobs crushing into his chest and his hands on my bum. I just rested my head on his huge chest and put my arms around him for balance. Just then Swapna walked into the bathroom. She saw myself and Vikram in a tight hug and winked at me saying “Enjoy” and went straight to the WC. By that time few more people woke up as well and walked into the bathroom. Surya, Ruhi and Swetha walked into the bathroom. Surya came straight to me while I was still in the arms of Vikram. He just brushed my hair and said “Enjoying Darling”. I looked at him ashamed and just dropped my head, I couldn’t face him in that position but he didn’t mind and went to WC and sat there to pee. I was seeing him with corner of my eye and he was seeing straight at me with a broad smile in his face. His smile gave me bit more confidence and I started to look around the room. The room was getting crowded. Vikram took me to one side still holding me tight. Ruhi, Swapna and Surya occupied the other 3 WCs. Swetha was as embarrassed of her nakedness as I was so came straight to the washbasin. Arjun helped her with the brush and went to WCs to pee. All the WCs were busy as one was occupied by Swapna, one by Surya and one by Ruhi. He went straight to Ruhi and smiled at her. She started screaming at him “No No No, please don’t” but he didn’t listen. I was surprised to see why is she screaming but I got my clarification instantly. Arjun stood right infront of Ruhi, held his dick up and started to pee. A big stream of his pee started from the tip of his big dick and landed straight on Ruhi’s boobs. She just closed her eyes and mouth so as to prevent the pee going into it and started hitting Arjun’s dick with her hands. This made bigger mess, Arjun’s pee now started splattering around due to Ruhi’s hands and it fell on both Surya and Swapna sitting next on either side of Ruhi. Arjun just kept laughing while Ruhi, Surya and Swapna were all getting drenched in Arjun’s pee.

Everyone in the room started laughing while myself and Swetha were dumbstuck at the scene. How could someone pee on others? And everyone instead of getting mad were laughing at the scene. Few minutes of this pee mess everyone got up from the WCs and went to the open shower area, perhaps to clean themselves. Vikram also walked me to that area. Swetha went back to brushing her teeth and we all, myself, Vikram, Surya, Arjun, Ruhi and Swapna all went to the shower area. Someone pressed some button and water started to flow from the showers.

It was like all of us were standing in rain and having an open bath. The space was quite small, it could hardly fit 3-4 people but we were almost 5 people squeezed into this small space. Our bodies were rubbing with each other. I was facing Vikram and I could sense atleast 3 more bodies rubbing against mine, I didn’t even care to see who they were. Vikram was hugging me very tightly, My boobs literally smashed at his chest and his hand was crushing my bum. He leaned forward and started to kiss me. Someone’s hand was getting into my ass crack from behind as Vikram’s hands moved up. Before I could realise that someone poked my ass hole with his finger. I just jerked with the sudden invasion of my ass hole. The other person’s finger was now inside my ass hole. I had never been fucked in my ass before so this was a strange feeling. While Vikram was sucking on my lips, tongue and insides of my mouth someone was exploring insides of my ass. The other person exploring my ass decided to also invade my pussy with his other fingers. Now there were fingers in my pussy and Ass while Vikram’s tongue in my mouth. It was kind of heaven. I was just lost in the sense and was enjoying the moment of finger fuck in the rain shower. The intensity of the finger fuck increased and I literally started jumping on the fingers while my body was rubbing against Vikram’s body. I kind of lost all my shame and started to cum in that position. I was moaning or shall I say screaming loudly while getting finger fucked. I finally came with a loud scream and collapsed on Vikram’s body. After few minutes I felt someone was hugging me from behind. He inserted his hands between my armpits and grabbed my boobs. With this Vikram smiled at me and then moved on to take hold of Ruhi who was right next to him. He left me in the hands of the molester behind me and started to kiss Ruhi and started moulding her breasts. Ruhi was cooperating and moving her body by bringing it more closer to him. The Guy behind me took hold of my head and turned towards him for a kiss. To my Surprise  that was Surya. I felt a bit relieved that finally I was with my husband. Surya started kissing me in that position and Swapna came in front of me and started hugging me from the front. Her soft boobs were on mine and her fully shaven pussy was rubbing against my naked pussy. Surya took this opportunity to get hold of Swapna. Now he was holding me with his right hand and Swapna with his left hand and hugging both of us at the same time. All the while the shower rain didn’t stop. Surya was kissing Swapna and myself alternately. I was able to feel Swapna’s saliva transferred to my mouth via Surya. While all this was going on someone grabbed me from behind while I was in Surya’s arms and started inserting his dick from behind even in that standing position. I didn’t bother to check who it was. Surya let me go to be fucked by this stranger and focussed on Swapna. Swapna jumped up on Surya’s waist and put her both the legs around his waist while Surya inserted his dick in her pussy. So now I was getting fucked by “god knows who” from behind and my husband Surya was fucking Swapna infront of me in the rain Shower.

I guess everyone started fucking everyone and I also noticed Swetha, Vishnu and Raghu had all joined us by now. The space became even more cramped up with all the 10 people squeezed into that small shower space. After that we really lost track of who is fucking who and who is rubbing who. All bodies were intertwined in a big fuck orgy. After a Lot of screams, moans and orgasm this fuck fest came to a slow and steady conclusion. Everyone was exhausted as each one of us came multiple times during this fuck fest. Showers finally stopped.

I felt my bladder was busting so started to move towards the WC but all the 3 WCs were occupied. I hesitantly looked at those WCs then Vishnu came to me and asked “What happened?” I told him “I want to pee but all the WCs are occupied” he said “So what, come I will show you how we pee when WCs are occupied” and he took me with him and we went to Swetha who was sitting on WC. Swetha was shocked to see Raghu and me so close to her and before she could react Vishnu took his dick in his hand and started to pee on her. Swetha was shocked and her mouth was wide open due to shock and Vishnu’s pee shot straight into her mouth, she tried to spit it out but Vishnu did unthinkable at that time. He squeezed Swetha’s nipples hard so Swetha just screamed with pain and to gasp for air she had to gulp Vishnu’s pee. Just then Arjun grabbed me and brought me closer to him. He was sitting on the other WC next to Swetha. Now Vishnu went a step further. He put his dick inside Swetha’s mouth and started to pee and squeeze her nipples at the same time. I was shocked with this scene but now tried to focus on my pee. Arjun brought me further closer in such a way that my pussy was right in front of his mouth. He started to lick my pussy now. I coundn’t control any more and started to pee. Arjun was sucking my pussy while drinking my pee. This was so disgusting that I started to get turned on with this. I was peeing in Arjun’s mouth while he was sucking and licking my pussy, I just came with that thought. Arjun was now sucking my pussy and taking in all the mixture of my cum as well as my pee. I took hold of his head for support while I came in his mouth. 

Once again after this pee fest we all went to the shower area and cleaned ourselves up. We all came to hall naked and in each other’s Arms. Now I had a bigger shock in store. As soon as we entered the lounge I saw tables of food arranged by the servants. There were in all 4 servants 2 female and 2 male. While we were naked in front of them they were dressed not fully though. Females were only wearing Saris nothing else. I mean nothing else, no bra, no blouse, no petticoat and no panty. Just the sari wrapped around their torsos and males were wearing very thin dhoti. Again nothing else, their upper bodies were naked and the dhoti was tried on the waist which went all the way to their knees. They all were very well built like some body builders. Females had a perfect bodies as well. They were looking like some kind of models.
[+] 6 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 26-06-2023, 06:12 PM