Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 3 – Bavani’s dilemma

There was such an arrogant look on his face. It was as if he had achieved something great. My wife on the other hand was stammering as she spoke to me. I had never seen her this unsettled. She didn’t meet my eyes directly when she spoke to me. Either something that had happened was troubling her greatly or she was troubled greatly because she had allowed something to happen. Was the reason for her to be so affected be that she liked what had happened? My heart hoped that even if that bastard had done something my wife did not do anything about it because of all our relatives being around and she didn’t want to cause any problems in what should be a joyous event for the whole family. It should never be that she welcomed whatever Vikram did. Speculating in this line of thought was very disturbing to me and I didn’t to pursue them further. I was in such a state of confusion that my thoughts were in a constant turmoil. When I was on my way to this close relative’s wedding I was so excited because I would be meeting many of my relatives and friends after a long time. I was thinking it would be fun time for me there. But I did not expect in the least to be in a situation like this. All this was because of one scoundrel. He had completely destroyed my peace of mind. He had even made me have suspicions on my own wife. I know my wife was very attractive and men were easily drawn to her beauty but in all our years of marriage she had never given me cause to doubt her character. Now I have been pushed to a situation where I started keeping a close key on my wife.

For the next one hour he did disturb my wife in any way. In fact, he did not come anywhere near her. There was a big garden like area at the back of the house. He and some of his friends were having small beer party over there. They had a larger cooler box with some bottles of beer in it and they were enjoying their drinks. As long as they were a disturbance to anyone the elders in the house did not mind and pretended not to know what was happening. They wanted to let the younger generation have their fun. This was supposed to be a happy occasion for everyone. I cursed the situation I was in. When I was free and had nothing to do that rascal was busy elsewhere. However, when I was assigned to do something he seems to be free and he takes that opportunity to spend time with my wife. Even though he was in the garden with his friends I did not take my eyes off him. That was because my wife was not in the hall at that time. She was somewhere else in the house busy doing god knows what but I can’t be following her everywhere in the house. That would draw the unwanted attention of my other relatives, I didn’t want that. The next best thing was to keep my eye on him. If I knew where he was then he could not be with my wife at that time. What usually happens when guys start drinking beer happened. They had to ease themselves. There was a side wall where they could do that. I then saw something that caused alarm bells to ring in me. When Vikram unzipped and took out his penis to urinate I was shocked at what I saw. They were about 35 to 40 meters away so when the other young fellows eased themselves nothing much was seen but in Vikram’s case it was clearly visible even from where I was standing outside the house. It clearly indicated to me that his penis was indeed larger than average, definitely bigger than that of his friends. Luckily my wife wouldn’t know about this. Unlike the women of yesteryears women of today read a lot about men who are blessed with big manhood and how women who have sex with such a man get tremendous pleasure. Though this may just be fantasy and not true a narrative had been set saying sex with such men is more blissful and many women believe that. I don’t know what believe my wife has. This was not the time to test it.

Forget about her even I had these self-doubts. When Vikram was urinating, his tool was in a flaccid state. Even then it seems so large, so when he gets sexually excited (as with my wife??) how much more impressive it would be than my normal sized penis. Would he really be able to give a woman (my wife?) much more pleasure than someone like I could. I couldn’t help myself from feeling a little less adequate as a lover. Just the thought of his large cock penetrating my wife’s pussy, which should belong only to me, caused me to quake internally with fear. If he somehow manages to successfully seduce my wife, would Bavani experience much greater pleasure than she ever had with me? If so what greater humiliation can there be for me than that.  Another thought came to me, something that I had avoided contemplating. Suppose Vikram succeeds in his aim … he manages to snatch my wife’s chastity what would I do then? What are my options? I could confront Vikram and Bavani about it. There will be an argument, probably even a fight. Then what? What was known only to the three of us would be exposed to the world. The respect my friends and relatives have for me would disappear into thin air. My humiliation would not just be limited to Vikram who would think contemptuously of me in that my wife was prepared to betray me and get sexual pleasure from him. My humiliation would extend to my friends and relatives. They would talk among themselves that I am unable to take care of my wife … that I am unable to satisfy the sexual needs of my wife. What about my son? How will this affect him? I was hoping that if not for me at least for him my wife would not succumb to what ever Vikram does to get her to sleep with him. But I also know how strong sexual desire can be when one is in its grip. Morality and reasoning get pushed to the back reaches of the mind. The sexual arousal slowly gets stronger and stronger and can only be satisfied when the urge is fulfilled.

What is certain is it would have a turbulent effect on the family, the worst of it was the breakup of the family. If what I feared ever became a reality, bearing all humiliation I may decide that divorce was the only option. Especially if my wife succumbs to Vikram and that doesn’t remain a secret and is known to others. I would be forced to take action otherwise my relatives would figuratively spit on my face. Then again if I were to seek divorce the courts would give custody of my son who is very young to Bavani. My son is my life, how can I bear that? If so what should I do. Just ignore whatever that happens? By that pretend I don’t know what was happening or letting them know I know but show that it didn’t bother me? However, there was a danger in this. When Vikram sees that I am not doing anything even though I knew he had had sex with my wife he would become even bolder. He would seek to fuck my wife whenever he wants her and do it many times. Whereas if they don’t know that I know they would be very circumspect and only sleep when really an opportunity arises. Also, it would be likely my wife would break off from him after having sex one or two times for fear I will find out if the adulterous sex continues. So, should I just let the illicit affair run its course. But the very thought that my wife’s beauty and her voluptuous body would be enjoyed by another man was intolerable to me. It would be painful and humiliating for me.

As I was agonising over all these I suddenly came to my senses. Why am I thinking like this? Why am I presuming that my wife would be so weak that she would easily succumb to Vikram? Nothing like that has happened yet. It is not just my wife’s responsibility but my responsibility to safeguard my wife’s chastity and thereby my honour. This is the time I have to watch Vikram very closely. Make every effort to see that he can’t get near my wife. Make it easy for her to resist whatever he may try. I know I had no other choice than do it.

He

I didn’t expect matter to progress so fast. I felt like I was already half way to getting what I wanted, that is the enticing body of the young wife and mother. Now onwards it is essential that every move I make is carefully thought out. One wrong move could spoil everything. My move should not make her uneasy so much so she may come to her senses and completely shut me out of her mind. My moves must be fast but at the same time smart. I have to see to it that she is kept at the edge of sexual desire. My friends had called me to a small ‘beer party’ at the back of the house. I couldn’t avoid that as I didn’t want them to get suspicious that I was planning something else and therefore was not spending time with them as would normally be expected. I had to keep in mind that we were all here as friends of the bride’s brother and Bavani is their close relative. My friend (the brides’ brother) wouldn’t like it if he knew I was trying to bed a relative of his. Even some of my other friends mat not like that I am causing some trouble in a friend’s wedding event and may warn my friend that is the brides’ brother about what I was trying to do. Though I was there with them having some beer my mind was preoccupied on how I was going to finally get that sweet pussy to enjoy. Those few minutes when I was able to rub my cock against her lush buttocks was superb. Even with the clothes we were wearing dulling the effect of that grinding I felt so much pleasure shoot in me. She must have felt it too because after the resistance at the beginning she let it happen and even seemed to push back a little. If it feels so good with all the clothes in the way how much more enjoyable it will be when my cock pushes past the rose petals of her pussy to bask in the warm moistness of her love tunnel. I long so much to experience the blissful joy of skin rubbing against skin.

Yes, I was not planning to use any condom when I fuck her. She must have already felt how large I was when I rubbed my hard rod on the soft flesh of her buttocks. If as I suspect her husband has a small or average sized cock then a urge would have been planted in her mind to want experience the joy a large cock would give a woman. These types of delightful married experienced pussies have to be enjoyed fully without some artificial rubber coming in the way of the ecstasy awaiting us. It is going to be her responsibility to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. I was determined that when I fuck her for the very first time my hot seed would completely drench her cunt. After our little party was over we all sauntered back to the house. By that time, I had decided my next move would be to be more direct. I was going to let her know my feelings for her. Some ladies were getting the preparations ready to serve lunch to everyone. Bavani was one of them.  She was alone at that time so I decided this was the best time to make my next move. I walked up to her. She looked up on hearing someone coming close to her. On seeing it was me I saw her redden slightly in the face and she was flustered.

“I’m so sorry. Please forgive me,” I said with a diffident look on my face.

She wouldn’t have expected me to do this and was a little confused. “For what?” she asked me.

“You know a little while ago when we had all gathered around the table … on wanting to get a closer look I had stood too close to you,” I replied again with a sorry look on my face.

What had happened there was really known only to the two of us. But my intention by this apology was to remind her once of that incident. I know she would feel shy and embarrassed but I also wanted it to trigger her arousal. Sure enough, I could see her face redden slightly. So, she was feeling shy but how to know if she was aroused. I couldn’t lift her saree up to see if she started leaking could I.

“Oh my god.. enough why talk about that now, leave it,” she said trying to hide how uncomfortable she was by this conversation.

Am I going to leave it like that, no way, “It’s not that … my body touching your body itself was unforgivable but after that my lack of self-control and something I couldn’t control made matters worse. My conscience won’t forgive me if I didn’t apologise.” I was referring indirectly to my erection rubbing against her. Once again I was reminding her of the sensations she must have felt then. What was left was only to tell her directly that the softness of her buttocks was so pleasurable that it made my cock stand up.

“Terrible .. terrible … as if this needed explanation…please go away from here first.” Then her nose curled up as her face showed a bit of repulsion. “Have you been drinking?” she asked.

I grinned at her sheepishly. “Just two glasses of beer nothing more.”

“Yeah, no wonder the stink. Is it because of the drinks that you have become brave and blabbering all this to me?”

“No .. no, it’s not like that I had made up my mind to apologise. I’m not making excuses but you must understand my situation. I could have controlled myself if it had been an ordinary woman. But you are stunningly beautiful and after all I am a man, however that is still wrong so sorry.”

Before she could react or say anything I turned around and quickly walked away. I had planted another seed in her mind, that is I find her irresistibly attractive. Which woman wouldn’t want to be thought of that way by a man. After about half an hour all the men folks including me and my friends had sat in a row in the table set up to have lunch. The lunch was served by the women folks and she was one of them. When she served me, I smiled at her in a friendly manner. She smiled in return rather shyly. When she bent down to serve the food for me she noticed my breath smelled of fresh toothpaste. She looked at my face with a small smile.

I spoke very softly so that only she could hear,” Is the smell okay now.”

She tried to control her laughter but a small smile broke out. “Idiot,” she whispered under her breath as she moved to serve the next person.

I started paying a lot of attention to her son. I bought him sweets, chocolates and what not and so much so he became close to me and often be with me. Using that excuse I would frequently go and talk with Bavani. Over the next two hours a certain closeness developed between us but outwardly it seemed like nothing more than friendship. Later in the afternoon was the time everyone was taking a little break and resting. I wanted to use this opportunity to meet and talk with Bavani alone. My bad luck this was the time when her husband Mohan was also free. He was watching me like a hawk. I couldn’t make any move. Bavani too ignored me and she sat with her husband and was seemingly having an interesting conversation with him. I had to divert her attention towards me. I had to move along these feelings of friendship to feelings of desire. Among the female friends of the bride there was a very attractive young woman whose name was smitha. She was sitting alone and I went straight to her and started a conversation. Earlier she had shown interest to talk to me but I had practically ignored her. Now she was a little angry with me and ignored me but I overlooked that continued to talk to her.

“Are you the brides’ classmate?” I asked her.

She answered without showing any real interest in talking to me. “No, we are from same college but her classmate and I are cousins. That’s how we became friends.”

“Strange that she invited you to her wedding,” I replied.

She was piqued by my saying this and also a little angry. “What do you mean? We are good friends why wouldn’t she invite me?”

“You two must be close otherwise no bride would invite someone like you?” I said.

“Hello Vikram … this is too much. You are going over the limit. How dare you say something like that about me,” She said in a huff.

“Hey Smitha don’t get angry. What I meant was every bride would want everyone’s eyes only on her on her special day.”

Smitha’s anger was replaced by puzzlement. “So???”

“Well with you around half the men would have their eyes on you. Even with all the special bridal make-up she won’t be able to match you,” I said with a smile.

Now Smitha was mollified. “You… don’t be like that. My friend is very pretty too,” she said but I could see how pleased she was.

“Maybe but no where as close to you.”

Smitha just smiled at this. “Why did you say you were surprised she invited me?”

“Well you would outshine her. She wouldn’t want that would she. That’s why I thought like it sometimes happens she would have avoided calling you.”

“My friend is not like that, we always wish the best for each other,” She came in defence of her friend.

Her anger was completely gone now and we engaged in an interesting conversation getting to know about each other well. While in deep conversation with Smitha I still kept an eye on Bavani and her husband. Though Bavani was talking to her husband, she would look at us to see what was happening whenever her husbands’ attention was elsewhere. Even though Bavani tried to hide it her face every once in a while showed a bit of annoyance. Without realising it she was feeling a little jealous. There would naturally be a little bit of rivalry between two very beautiful women, especially if each of the women feel her rival’s beauty matches or surpasses hers. Without being conscious of it she was competing with Smitha … and I hoped it was for me. Next time I talk with Bavani she may show a little aloofness or rather I was hoping she did. That would confirm that it bothers her when I get close to another woman. Then my task is almost done. I have to mollify her and therein lies the thrill in seduction. I was hoping that before I left this place, what I was admiring with the clothes on I would get to admire fully naked. There is no sexier sight than that of a beautiful naked Indian woman with vermillion on top of her forehead and the chain symbolising her marital status around her neck and with nothing else on her body.

She

How can girls nowadays behave so shamelessly with men. She is practically drooling over him. Shouldn’t one maintain a certain distance from men I said to myself in annoyance. I was lacking so much self-awareness that I could not see what upset me was that Vikram was talking to another very attractive woman when he had been indicating that it was I who had captured his full attention.  They were of the same age group and it was natural they would have understanding or attraction between each other. Why should I be annoyed by it. Deep down I knew that it was just natural that an attractive girl like (hmm … what’s her name? Yes, Smitha) Smitha would be someone a young man like Vikram would be attracted to it. Then why is this upsetting me? When I can get irritated that a young unmarried man and a young, unmarried woman are having a close conversation how can I justify wanting to get close to the same young man when as a married woman I just maintain some distance and decorum.  My intention in ignoring him and talking to my husband was to get his attention more on me (and maybe to get him jealous). But this rascal had turned the tables on me. He had made me realise that I craved his attention and did not like him showing interest in any other woman. I couldn’t understand my own emotions in being so involved with someone who relatively speaking I had only very recently met. So, this is how jealousy feels like. So far no woman had made me feel inadequate or have self-doubts like this Smitha has, and Vikram seems to be attracted to her. Logically I should feel relieved that Vikram’s attention has been diverted to another woman and my chastity is safe but I did not feel that way.

While I was in college I had a boyfriend (not a very serious relationship). Neither with him nor with my husband after that had I ever had to worry that someone more attractive than me would snatch them away from me. I looked at my husband, there was no chance that an attractive young woman would ever be attracted to him. It was not that I was degrading my husband, I was just stating a fact. My husband had a number of good qualities. He was a kind man who took good care of our family and took his responsibilities seriously. He was a straightforward person. You can say many things like this, but looks was not one of them. Looks wise he was an ordinary normal looking man. Yet in spite of my husbands’ many good qualities, someone like Vikram whose only quality was a muscular body, handsome face and virility to match was causing my heart to flutter when I see him. Every woman at one time in their lives seek some excitement, otherwise they will feel that they had missed something in their live. Vikram paying so much of attention to me and making so much of efforts to get close to me gave me some newfound excitement and joy. It would also have been a big boost to my ego. Now another young woman had become my rival and I was feeling jealous. A stupid determination formed in me that I must again make Vikram interested only in me.   

We rolled open a blanket on the floor and tried to get a short nap. My husband was soon snoring softly. But I though I was feeling tired could not sleep. There were too many things on my mind. I half closed my eyes and pretended to sleep but I continued to observe Vikram and Smitha. When Vikram told her something Smitha with a laugh gently hit him on his hand. Why was that causing me here to be upset. Why am I feeling this unnecessary emotion? Just a few hours ago Vikram and I were nothing to each other. I asked myself in wonder why in this short time this sort of emotion had engulfed me. I who had just wanted to enjoy the flirting he was doing with me was now fearful that I was going down the dangerous path where I may give myself to him. My eyes still looked at the handsome face that was smiling mischievously at Smitha. Somehow I wished I was where Smitha was instead of here with my husband.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM