My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
From where I was standing, I couldn't hear what Vikram was telling her. But from mom's expression, she seemed entirely disinterested; just what I expected.
I decided to get close to them but from the other side of the room where I could hear them. 

At the spot they were sitting stood a narrow pillar that partitioned the area where they were sitting. Near that pillar was a chair and I figured out that it was the perfect spot to listen to them since they could not see me due to the pillar.

I headed strolled towards that seat and sat down. I removed my phone and pretended to play video games while I closely lend my ear to listen to them.

Vikram - Jaya, you are the most beautiful woman on this planet Earth, I have to say that I really adore you

Mom - Vikram, what is wrong with you, I am a married woman and the wife of your best mate

Vikram - Darling, I am aware but liking you is a normal thing. I have been stalking you for so long and at least I got a chance today to show you how much you mean to me

Mom - (Mom again changing the topic) I am late, I need to go home

Vikram - Calm down, you like changing the topic everytime, I can drop you off if you want to but I just need some time to speak with you, darling.

Mom - Sir I am sorry but I can't be doing this. I appreciate your comments but I don't have feelings for you Vikram.

Vikram - I know you do have feelings for me, You are just hiding it, I am a rich man and I can give you all that you want better than you stupid husband.

When he said this, he placed his hands lightly on my mom's thighs. This made my mom quickly remove his hands away from her thighs while she looked around to see if anyone was looking.

Mom - Sir Vikram, behave yourself, I cannot tolerate this. I told you I am a married woman. Stop this or else someone might see what you are doing.

Vikram - (While smiling) No one will see us, we are at the corner, and as you can see everyone is minding their own business.

Mom - Vikram, no touching please, you should not be doing this. If my husband finds out you are touching me, you would lose his respect.

Vikram - I don't care about your idiotic husband, I better lose his respect as long as I can snatch you from him.

As he said this, he tried to hold my mom's hand which was resting on the table.  Again, my mom glanced around to see if anyone was watching. She tried to quickly remove her hands from Vikram's grip but she couldn't.

Vikram - Relax my love, it's just my hand over your hand. Why are you shivering, have you never been touched before?

Mom - Vikram, sir, let me go, I need to go home, I was not here for this.

Still, Vikram's hands were holding Mom's hands. Mom was feeling disgusted and was constantly trying to extricate her hand from Vikram's grip.

Vikram - Of course, you were here for this, otherwise you wouldn't have dressed so naughtily. I know you dressed like that to catch my attention.

Mom - Vikram you are hallucinating, stop this nonsesne, my son can see us and he will get confused about what is going on.

Vikram - My love, you can hide all you want but I can see it in your eyes that you feel different when I am around you.

Mom - Only in your dreams but not in reality, let go of my hands Vikram, please.

At this point, mom managed to remove her hands from Vikram's grip and she brought her hands to her thighs. She looked around and I think she was looking for me because she was fed up with Vikram's flirtation and she wanted go home.

Vikram - I notice that you are in a hurry (Gazing at her magnificent boobs)

Mom - Yes I am 

Vikram - I can see a coincidence between this magnificent white dress you are wearing and the milky white package you have. He said this as he was staring at her firm boobs. Her nipples could also be seen.

By the phrase "milky white package", I knew he was implying at her breast but mom didn't notice or understand it because she was busy looking to see if anyone is watching her.

Then Vikram took a pen from his pocket and a piece of paper. He started writing down something while casting some sexy glances at my mom. My mom was also wondering what he was writing on the paper.

Vikram - Jaya, let's see if you truly don't have any feelings for me. I will leave this paper here with my phone number on it. Pick it up if you want something new, if you leave it, then another woman might pick it up, the choice is yours.

Then I noticed that he actually wrote his number on that paper together with his initials. One thing about my mom is that her contact phone doesn't contain any phone numbers of men. 

Her phone is just full of relatives and her cousin's phone number. Then as Vikram finished writing his number, he put the pen in his pocket and left the paper on the table.

He then took mom's right hand quickly and kissed it on the palm before mom even resisted. 

Vikram - Make the right choice my love, remember, I am a rich man and I will give you everything which your foolish husband never gave you. Call me tonight

As he said this he left while smiling at her. My mom was left there alone and right before her eyes was the paper inscribed with Vikram's phone number. I could see her face and she was perplexed with whatever was going on.

She kept looking around to see if anyone was looking. Frequently, she was throwing glances at the paper. Judging from her conservative character, I was sure she would never pick up that paper that had Vikram's phone number.

But I sensed that she was eminently contemplating on whether to pick it up or not. A mixture of weird thoughts was mixing up her brain and she was left in a state of quandary. She continued looking from left to right if anyone was looking at her, she rubbed her hands not knowing what to do with that paper in front of her inscribed with Vikram's number.

After about 5 minutes, I noticed something extraordinary, my mom quickly picked up the paper from the table and placed it in her purse. Mom's choice to pick up the paper which had Vikram's phone number surprised me to the core.

I started asking myself, was she really into Vikram or did she just want to pick the paper because she was afraid some other woman would pick up. I was not sure but it really amazed me that mom would pick up another man's phone number.

Then she quickly stood up and it seemed as if she was looking for me so I decided to show up. 

Me - Hey mom looking for me?

Mom - Ooh, here you are, I was looking for you all that time, where were you?

Me - Just eating chocolate mom

Mom - I knew it. You and your cheeky behavior everytime when chocolate is around

Me - Hehehe!

Mom - How were the chocolates?

Me - Delicious mom, here, take this. I brought for you some.

Mom - Ooh my angel, thanks, I hope you didn't steal it from anyone.

Me - Hahahah, of course not mom.

Mom - Alright let's head home, we are late and dad is waiting for us.

I decided to ask my mom what was that paper which she picked up from the table just to see what she was going to answwer.

Me - Mom, as I was coming, I noticed you picked up something which looked like a paper, and put it in your purse, what was it?

Mom - Me? ummmh. Nothing, nothing, it was, uuuuhh. Just don't worry about it. Stop asking to many questions. This is what happens everytime you eat chocoate, you talk a lot.

Me - Heheheheheeh

The fact that mom kept it a secret for herself even though I knew it just sparked me. If Vikram used his charm to delude my conservative mom, then he would do anything using his charm to make my mom accept anything. 

Me and mom walked away from the VIP section heading downwards towards the noisy hallway. It seemed that few other people wanted to enjoy the party more since there was loud indian music playing.

As usual me and mom passed accross the hallway in a flush because mom as always didn't want people to recognize her. But since mom was easily recognizable, men were really eyeing her fatty features as she walked hurriedly.

As we walked out, we were informed by the gate man that Vikram booked a taxi cab to ferry us back home. My mom this time didn't even think twice, we hoped in the taxi cab and we were our way back home.

During the taxi cab ride I could sense that my mom was in deep thoughts. Maybe she was cursing herself for meeting Vikram and getting flirted upon. Or maybe she was thinking about the small paper in her purse which had Vikram's phone number.

I was also wondering what mom would do with that number. Will she call him or will she just come back to her senses and throw that paper away. But something told me that my mom would definetly not leave a wealthy and charming man who knows how to treat a woman better than my dad.

We reached home and found dad watching Indian cricket.

Dad - Hello my lovely angels, you are back, how was the event?

Mom - So boring, I wouldn't go to an event of that type ever again

Me and dad then laughed.

Dad - Why my love? (While  hugging her )

Mom - There was so much loud music 

Me - Hehehe Dad, I wish you saw her face when she heard that loud music, her face was like an angry squirrel, heheh

Dad - Hahahahahahaha

Mom - I will cook you today and swallow you (Referring to me)

Dad - Alright my angels, you go freshen up, since I knew you would be late, I have prepared some snacks

Mom - Thank you my love

Dad - Did you meet Vikram

Mom - Well,,,,uummmh....ye....yess, he said hi to you also. 

Dad - Oh, I feel bad for not attending his anniversary.

Mom - Don't worry my love, you will get another chance.

Me - Yes dad.

Dad thinks that Vikram is a person he can trust but little did he know that the person standing in front of him (Mom) is also about to break the trust she initially had with him because she already had another man's phone number in her purse.

Dad has no idea that mom - by her own volition - picked up the phone number of his best mate Vikram and she is hiding it from him. She does not want dad to know that inside her purse contains another man's paper inscribed with Vikram's number. 

The fact that mom is secrely having another man's phone number inside her purse without telling my dad just made me excited to the core. But I was wondering if mom would call Vikram tonight when dad is already inside he house.

After we freshend up, we went back to the sitting room and both of us three dined while me and dad continued chatting and laughing at mom. When sleep time arrived, I retreated back to my room as mom and dad headed to their room.

I found it impossible for mom to call Vikram tonight in the prescence of Dad in the house. I didn't know how she was going to call Vikram. But nonetheless, I just had to be ready for anything.

My room was adjacent to that of mom and dad's so I could hear even a pin drop. At midnight, I heard their room opening and I quickly peeked from my window and I saw my mom in her night dress, holding a phone in her hand.

She was coming out from their room and I heard dad snoring. The thing about my dad is when he starts sleeping, it's difficult to wake him up. Even a loud bang of the door will not wake him. Only until you slap him or pinch him is when he will wake up.

Therefore, my mom took this opportunity of dad snoring to have a chance to talk to Vikram secretly over the phone. Let me tell you, I have never thought my mom, who always avoided flirtations with other men is now by herself going to talk with another man.

She tiptoed slowly like a person who is aiming to grab a bird. She then closed the door behind her so that dad doesn't hear anything. Mom then headed towards the store room just further away from their master bedroom.

I knew why she headed towards the store room because our store room is dead silent and it would be impossible to hear someone talking from the store room unless you are close to it. It's the most quiet place in our house.

Her nighty dress really clinged to her body, her firm boobs and her fat bouncy ass shook with delight. The sight was good enough. I decided to follow her silently as I could. Since most of the lights at the corridor of our house were turned off, and only the moon light available, it gave me an advantage not to be noticed.

I looked over the store room and mom locked herself in. I crept silently towards the direction of the store room and knelt down to hear her calling Vikram. My mom's phone had a problem and the only way you can talk to a person is through the loudspeaker.

So this made it possible for me to hear both mom and Vikram. I peeked inside the store room and saw mom holding the paper which had Vikram's phone number. She was typing Vikram's phone number inside her phone.

Then she called him and after few beeps, Vikram picked it up.

Vikram - Hello, Jaya, finally, you called me

Mom - Why did you tell me to call you?

[Image: momm.gif]

pic uploader

Don't miss the phone conversation between my mom and Vikram for the first time secretly....................let me have your thoughts guys
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 23-06-2023, 12:46 AM